Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hanmonster's FR Art Shop [working!]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 75 76
@Hanmonster EST is my timezone, but don't worry too much about that because i just never sleep at regular hours lol
@Hanmonster EST is my timezone, but don't worry too much about that because i just never sleep at regular hours lol
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
@Drown -- ha, that makes two of us! So it is about... 10 PM there right now, if I'm remembering directions right? Just one hour of difference should make it pretty easy to coordinate. I will warn you in advance that my streaming service, Tigerdile, still runs on Flash at the moment, so you might have to tinker with your Flash settings to permit it if it's fudging on you, but otherwise I have guest accounts enabled and we should be able to do this pretty easily!
@Drown -- ha, that makes two of us! So it is about... 10 PM there right now, if I'm remembering directions right? Just one hour of difference should make it pretty easy to coordinate. I will warn you in advance that my streaming service, Tigerdile, still runs on Flash at the moment, so you might have to tinker with your Flash settings to permit it if it's fudging on you, but otherwise I have guest accounts enabled and we should be able to do this pretty easily!
@Hanmonster yeah, 10:10 at night! and that's okay, i'll figure it out beforehand so there won't be any issues. shouldn't be too much of a problem
@Hanmonster yeah, 10:10 at night! and that's okay, i'll figure it out beforehand so there won't be any issues. shouldn't be too much of a problem
@Drown

Sounds like a plan!

What say we shoot for tomorrow at.... 5 PM, my time, 4 PM yours? Is that workable for you? Or do you need later?
@Drown

Sounds like a plan!

What say we shoot for tomorrow at.... 5 PM, my time, 4 PM yours? Is that workable for you? Or do you need later?
@Hanmonster i think that'd be 7 my time actually, but that does work out either way
@Hanmonster i think that'd be 7 my time actually, but that does work out either way
@Drown Would it? It's 9:20 PM here right now, and you said it was about 10:20 there, so in theory I think I'm an hour ahead of you???

Or wait, 5 PM my time would be 6 in yours. SHOOT. I am the worst at this math. Wowee. orz Would 6 to you work then?
@Drown Would it? It's 9:20 PM here right now, and you said it was about 10:20 there, so in theory I think I'm an hour ahead of you???

Or wait, 5 PM my time would be 6 in yours. SHOOT. I am the worst at this math. Wowee. orz Would 6 to you work then?
@Hanmonster oh i guess i'm reading things wrong ._. sorry about that, yeah it would be 6 then. which, again, works just fine B)
@Hanmonster oh i guess i'm reading things wrong ._. sorry about that, yeah it would be 6 then. which, again, works just fine B)
@Drown My apologies for the massive derp. I'm also kind of sleep deprived today from a day out with friends-- I should be ship shape tomorrow. SO THEN. We're scheduled for 5 PM my time tomorrow, 6 PM yours! Looking very much forward to this! :D I'll probably just adjust my sculpted wildclaw head maquette for him and his long snoot to have appropriate reference, and pull some horns out of his head to get the lighting right. Should be fun!
@Drown My apologies for the massive derp. I'm also kind of sleep deprived today from a day out with friends-- I should be ship shape tomorrow. SO THEN. We're scheduled for 5 PM my time tomorrow, 6 PM yours! Looking very much forward to this! :D I'll probably just adjust my sculpted wildclaw head maquette for him and his long snoot to have appropriate reference, and pull some horns out of his head to get the lighting right. Should be fun!
@Hanmonster

That's totally reasonable. Thank you! I'll write up my order later today, but you should know beforehand that what I have in mind isn't a dragon; it's a hellhound character I conceived during a fandom roleplay. If that's out of bounds, there's also a more dragon-ish (though slightly less preferred) plan B.
@Hanmonster

That's totally reasonable. Thank you! I'll write up my order later today, but you should know beforehand that what I have in mind isn't a dragon; it's a hellhound character I conceived during a fandom roleplay. If that's out of bounds, there's also a more dragon-ish (though slightly less preferred) plan B.
@Raydelblau

Hell hounds are completely fine!! I don't mind drawing any kind of character requested!
@Raydelblau

Hell hounds are completely fine!! I don't mind drawing any kind of character requested!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 75 76