Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Blaze's Bios, Layouts, and Lore {CLOSED}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@blazingsnark
Oh can I pay in Gems? ><
@blazingsnark
Oh can I pay in Gems? ><
@atttty Yeah, sure! I'll get started on that for you~
@atttty Yeah, sure! I'll get started on that for you~
TTbPXX8.png
@blazingsnark hello! I'm back and would like some more bios - gonna post here this time :) Type of Order - Bio, length up to you as long as it has 1-2 paragraphs at least ! Dragon(s) Mayt Morlia Gryth and Marine [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17306056] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173061/17306056_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16981383] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/169814/16981383_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16382123] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/163822/16382123_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18382286] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/183823/18382286_350.png[/img] [/url] Layout - Important Information - Again I have some job and very basic stuff and I forgot to say! Aside from Zira, the matriarch, you can totally use Lyra -the coatl next to her- in any bio since both created the clan together and Lyra is pretty much 2nd in command since there's no patriarch tbh Mayt - a windy who actually loves spending time in water, he provides seafood for the clan, teaches anyone who needs it how to swim/to not fear water and is somehow a lifeguard. He's rather serious and not very talkative, but he's a good guy inside. (His accent kinda represents his body with algae around it). Morlia's mate, Marine's dad. Morlia - the potionmaker of the clan who uses Slyth's help to get plants for her brewing, alchemist apprentice (learning from Gryth) and rather chatty dragon. She's kinda messy and doesn't care about her working place being disorganized or her clothes being a bit torn. I tried doodling her gijinka the other day and she totally looked to me like one of these people who are interested in gossips and talks about literally anything/everything. Mayt's mate, Marine's mum. Gryth - the alchemist of the clan, he's got a very short thing I tried writing. He was a wanderer who wanted to learn as much as he could, staying for short periods of time in other clans but never really stayed in one until he arrived here. He's rather shy and talks mostly with Elyndorie (the dragon at his left who is a healer, his mate and friend) and with Morlia since she's his apprentice...but sometimes Morlia overwhelms him. Marine - daughter of Mayt and Morlia, not as calm as her parents and more interested in adventure, she's a bounty hunter (in FR terms I guess she would search for materials/trinkets/treasure) and even though she's not totally violent, it's better not to provoke her...basically she won't attack you if you just pass next to her but if there's a small signal of danger she may attack. She kinda collects plants for Slyth (herbalist) collection and her mum's brewings, like -hm maybe they need this, I'll bring it- during her trips. If you need anything else let me know! I would ask for more but I don't want to order like 10 at the same time !
@blazingsnark hello! I'm back and would like some more bios - gonna post here this time :)

Type of Order - Bio, length up to you as long as it has 1-2 paragraphs at least !
Dragon(s) Mayt Morlia Gryth and Marine

17306056_350.png

16981383_350.png

16382123_350.png

18382286_350.png

Layout -
Important Information - Again I have some job and very basic stuff and I forgot to say! Aside from Zira, the matriarch, you can totally use Lyra -the coatl next to her- in any bio since both created the clan together and Lyra is pretty much 2nd in command since there's no patriarch tbh

Mayt - a windy who actually loves spending time in water, he provides seafood for the clan, teaches anyone who needs it how to swim/to not fear water and is somehow a lifeguard. He's rather serious and not very talkative, but he's a good guy inside. (His accent kinda represents his body with algae around it). Morlia's mate, Marine's dad.
Morlia - the potionmaker of the clan who uses Slyth's help to get plants for her brewing, alchemist apprentice (learning from Gryth) and rather chatty dragon. She's kinda messy and doesn't care about her working place being disorganized or her clothes being a bit torn. I tried doodling her gijinka the other day and she totally looked to me like one of these people who are interested in gossips and talks about literally anything/everything. Mayt's mate, Marine's mum.
Gryth - the alchemist of the clan, he's got a very short thing I tried writing. He was a wanderer who wanted to learn as much as he could, staying for short periods of time in other clans but never really stayed in one until he arrived here. He's rather shy and talks mostly with Elyndorie (the dragon at his left who is a healer, his mate and friend) and with Morlia since she's his apprentice...but sometimes Morlia overwhelms him.
Marine - daughter of Mayt and Morlia, not as calm as her parents and more interested in adventure, she's a bounty hunter (in FR terms I guess she would search for materials/trinkets/treasure) and even though she's not totally violent, it's better not to provoke her...basically she won't attack you if you just pass next to her but if there's a small signal of danger she may attack. She kinda collects plants for Slyth (herbalist) collection and her mum's brewings, like -hm maybe they need this, I'll bring it- during her trips.

If you need anything else let me know! I would ask for more but I don't want to order like 10 at the same time !
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi Alright~ I'll put you down for a slot and get started as soon as you pop over the 60kt (15kt x 4) in a CR~

And no need to worry about large orders, I get bored with nothing to write ^.^ Oh, and besides "Zira's clan," does your clan have any sort of official name?
@Hikumi Alright~ I'll put you down for a slot and get started as soon as you pop over the 60kt (15kt x 4) in a CR~

And no need to worry about large orders, I get bored with nothing to write ^.^ Oh, and besides "Zira's clan," does your clan have any sort of official name?
TTbPXX8.png
@atttty

It took a while, and I'm sorry about that, but here you go! I was having a bit of a difficult time thinking of lore for him, so I went with a sadder backstory than otherwise might have happened. His gijinka gives off sort of a melancholy air anyways. I also changed up the bio layout to fit him - I hope you like it!
@atttty

It took a while, and I'm sorry about that, but here you go! I was having a bit of a difficult time thinking of lore for him, so I went with a sadder backstory than otherwise might have happened. His gijinka gives off sort of a melancholy air anyways. I also changed up the bio layout to fit him - I hope you like it!
TTbPXX8.png
@blazingsnark sent! And actually...no. Its gonna be two years this month since I joined this place and I never came up with a name. Its a bit sad somehow :b
@blazingsnark sent! And actually...no. Its gonna be two years this month since I joined this place and I never came up with a name. Its a bit sad somehow :b
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@Hikumi Sorry it took so long- AP tests were a'calling~

Here you go! Morlia's bio is quite different from the others, because of her nature as a chatterbox and gossip, so do let me know if you want me to redo it in a more traditional style~ Enjoy!
@Hikumi Sorry it took so long- AP tests were a'calling~

Here you go! Morlia's bio is quite different from the others, because of her nature as a chatterbox and gossip, so do let me know if you want me to redo it in a more traditional style~ Enjoy!
TTbPXX8.png
@blazingsnark no prob! I never have a problem waiting and these look so great again yes ;o; also Morlia's one is so nice! it's good to see it that way because it really fits her and how I imagine her :) thanks very much!
@blazingsnark no prob! I never have a problem waiting and these look so great again yes ;o; also Morlia's one is so nice! it's good to see it that way because it really fits her and how I imagine her :) thanks very much!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Bump!
Bump!
TTbPXX8.png
@blazingsnark [b]Type of Order:[/b] Bio (just writing), preferably medium-length, but whatever you feel like writing is fine :) [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24702640] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247027/24702640_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Layout:[/b] N/A [b]Important Information:[/b] She's the clan healer (along with her mentor Lycoania). The reason her head and neck are ice is because she messed up a spell a while ago and is now partly frozen. She is shy and awkward, but is really sweet and kind. Her closest friends are her mentor Lycoania and the familiar caretaker, Azurite.
@blazingsnark

Type of Order: Bio (just writing), preferably medium-length, but whatever you feel like writing is fine :)
Dragon:

24702640_350.png

Layout: N/A

Important Information: She's the clan healer (along with her mentor Lycoania). The reason her head and neck are ice is because she messed up a spell a while ago and is now partly frozen. She is shy and awkward, but is really sweet and kind. Her closest friends are her mentor Lycoania and the familiar caretaker, Azurite.
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10