Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 50kt chibis [CLOSED / PINGLIST]
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 101 102
@Inudragon [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/0e96b1a215ccb04ff206a3804cabb5f5/tumblr_ooy1kq4o2K1wnxxc9o1_100.png[/img]
@Inudragon
tumblr_ooy1kq4o2K1wnxxc9o1_100.png
tumblr_p71d8tXNqr1wnxxc9o1_100.png

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
@odias AAA He's so smol ;w; Thank you so much, I love him so much hhhh

I will be back one day
@odias AAA He's so smol ;w; Thank you so much, I love him so much hhhh

I will be back one day
tumblr_oppj9uJdi81wnxxc9o1_250.png6uLsNyF.png 0Mx5xRi.jpgtumblr_ooy1kq4o2K1wnxxc9o1_100.png
removed several slots bc forms / payment were... never sent after i gave an ok? so im open again :) [quote="costs + stuff"][b]40kt / 40g / $1USD for each humanoid 50kt / 50g / $1.20USD for each feral +10kt / 10g / $0.20USD for complication[/b] [sub]-[b]USD slots are not limited and will be prioritized; treasure/gem slots will have a limit of 3 slots per person (unless bribed)[/b] -[b]1 canvas = 1 slot[/b]. if u wish to have multiple charas in 1 canvas that will be 1 slot :) -if claiming and [i]then[/i] posting forms, [b]please mention how many slots ur claiming[/b] so i can put it down accordingly ^^. also, edited posts do [i]not[/i] ping me, if u want it to be in ur claim post [b]ping me only when ur done[/b][/sub] [/quote] [quote=form]username: character: personality: pose:[/quote] [quote=pinglist][sub][sub]@fay @onabadbet @simpleminded @romiress @barakitty @kadakism @helbram @mako @runicfoxx @balthy @starmax @sundragon @laastaria @moombas @quinineer @kennythedoomer @androidantelope @zonemod @sacnite @exeidur @heavenswish @iokru @wolfos @crysalis @rosie @sucenaq @galaxtic @turtlee @houndour @birdofink @harutaka @graphicmacaroon @mature @exosomniac @riverfeathers @sempervivums @ophician @rubygryphon @inudragon @chaosdragoness @nonstop @selenite @knightess @sagitaurus @doctorcharhart @Amentia @Narrenschiff @elfmoss @cnicht @sirrophi@pickpocket @VNyx @kingAmdusias @Vely @Artnerd @Kurayami @Polyamorous @scorchfrost [/sub][/sub] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WP9CYIyOyp_4XcQ7MQHbqCUfyW0SkVC-5rpRHcmlsbA/edit#gid=0][b]this is a self editing pinglist, if you wish to remove or add yourself please follow this link :)[/b][/url] also it doesn't seem to save properly sometimes, so please recheck after adding/removing yourself and if it didn't save, notify me ^^
removed several slots bc forms / payment were... never sent after i gave an ok? so im open again :)
costs + stuff wrote:
40kt / 40g / $1USD for each humanoid
50kt / 50g / $1.20USD for each feral
+10kt / 10g / $0.20USD for complication

-USD slots are not limited and will be prioritized; treasure/gem slots will have a limit of 3 slots per person (unless bribed)

-1 canvas = 1 slot. if u wish to have multiple charas in 1 canvas that will be 1 slot :)

-if claiming and then posting forms, please mention how many slots ur claiming so i can put it down accordingly ^^. also, edited posts do not ping me, if u want it to be in ur claim post ping me only when ur done
form wrote:
username:
character:
personality:
pose:

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
@odias

username: graphicmacaroon
character: Adrastus
personality: Slightly spoiled. Anxious with many irrational fears. A bookworm. Surprisingly headstrong.
pose: If you could draw him in whatever pose makes you comfortable, but holding his earth tome, with a speech bubble coming out of the book containing an elipses ( ... ) , that would be awesome. It's fine if you don't want to include the book, though! I think he's the type of character who always stands up very straight because he is so proud.

There is one simplified outfit reference in his bio, the colors are basically those of the site apparel. I imagine he's wearing a tunic in his gloom color.
@odias

username: graphicmacaroon
character: Adrastus
personality: Slightly spoiled. Anxious with many irrational fears. A bookworm. Surprisingly headstrong.
pose: If you could draw him in whatever pose makes you comfortable, but holding his earth tome, with a speech bubble coming out of the book containing an elipses ( ... ) , that would be awesome. It's fine if you don't want to include the book, though! I think he's the type of character who always stands up very straight because he is so proud.

There is one simplified outfit reference in his bio, the colors are basically those of the site apparel. I imagine he's wearing a tunic in his gloom color.
@Inudragon glad u like it ^^
@Inudragon glad u like it ^^

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
@Odias

Can I please have one slots?

Form:

username: iokru
character: Her and her (also no need for the flowers)
personality: Pink girl is prim and proper, and the brown one is relaxed and cuddly
pose: If the brown one could be in a play bow similar to x and the pink one kind of jumping up playfully at her similar to this x. If not, anything that looks cute XD

(I filled out one form because I would like them in the same canvas :) I hope that's right)

So excited I finally grabbed a slot! Thank you :)
@Odias

Can I please have one slots?

Form:

username: iokru
character: Her and her (also no need for the flowers)
personality: Pink girl is prim and proper, and the brown one is relaxed and cuddly
pose: If the brown one could be in a play bow similar to x and the pink one kind of jumping up playfully at her similar to this x. If not, anything that looks cute XD

(I filled out one form because I would like them in the same canvas :) I hope that's right)

So excited I finally grabbed a slot! Thank you :)
8efivoV.pngNAGBQEx.gif4GipHhE.png
@odias

username: Quinineer
character: Meredith- link
personality: Cold, sneaky, somewhat evil in general.
pose: Any! :)

I hope I filled that in correctly ^^
@odias

username: Quinineer
character: Meredith- link
personality: Cold, sneaky, somewhat evil in general.
pose: Any! :)

I hope I filled that in correctly ^^
JBEajtP.gif
@odias
Can I order three more characters? I'll get back to you soon with the details.
@odias
Can I order three more characters? I'll get back to you soon with the details.
ECNdq9d.png
@Quinineer yes u did! 40kt :)
@Quinineer yes u did! 40kt :)

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
@odias

Could I get two slots please? And could I do a mix of gems and treasure? The 70 gems and whatever would be left I can pay in treasure
@odias

Could I get two slots please? And could I do a mix of gems and treasure? The 70 gems and whatever would be left I can pay in treasure
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 101 102