Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 50kt chibis [CLOSED / PINGLIST]
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102
@odias
im so sorry to hear that!!! i hope fr is safer for you now! id still love mine, if you feel up to it!
@odias
im so sorry to hear that!!! i hope fr is safer for you now! id still love mine, if you feel up to it!
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
@Argante thank you for forgiving me for intentionally keeping away from the site. here they are; i hope theyre fine. :) [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/be8e9eb77f368cab70ca8c2fe47940a2/0d00ed4cda39599a-79/s100x200/3cca447b06ee9cc9e1701c3ded0e22229344986b.png[/img][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/5ccb02d5fbff31a6c88176d29a86427f/11e1a803ea22a0ba-94/s100x200/a16c6a66947dc76f156b3b1d61b771a2efeff2f3.png[/img] yes, they havent contacted me in a long time. as far as i know, their online presence has diminished almost completely.
@Argante thank you for forgiving me for intentionally keeping away from the site. here they are; i hope theyre fine. :)

3cca447b06ee9cc9e1701c3ded0e22229344986b.pnga16c6a66947dc76f156b3b1d61b771a2efeff2f3.png

yes, they havent contacted me in a long time. as far as i know, their online presence has diminished almost completely.
tumblr_p71d8tXNqr1wnxxc9o1_100.png

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
@odias
Odi! I'm so glad to hear you're doing alright! And I'm so sorry to hear about what you've been through, that has to be so hard and you have my deepest sympathies. If you want an ear I'm here to listen, even if I'm just an internet stranger.

I believe I still had some open orders with you but I don't see them linked, I'll have to find them, but I absolutely would still love to have them!
@odias
Odi! I'm so glad to hear you're doing alright! And I'm so sorry to hear about what you've been through, that has to be so hard and you have my deepest sympathies. If you want an ear I'm here to listen, even if I'm just an internet stranger.

I believe I still had some open orders with you but I don't see them linked, I'll have to find them, but I absolutely would still love to have them!
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Please Ping me! I can be very forgetful!
@odias

thank you so much! they are precious. and i'm glad to hear that!
@odias

thank you so much! they are precious. and i'm glad to hear that!
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
@odias

Yee, I'd still like to get my orders, thanks!
@odias

Yee, I'd still like to get my orders, thanks!
ice_rune_20.png eUzpdSm.png ice_rune_20.png
1. I buy OC art. 2. I don't exalt dragons from non-exalt threads.
3. I try to trade nice-looking dergs in swap threads.
4. If you're a newbie and need help navigating the site, feel free to ask. :)
@odias
oh my goodness! I remember seeing this thread forever ago and wanting to commission but it was closed...I hope you are in a much better place now <3

I was not one of the people you pinged so you do not owe me anything, however if you plan on opening up again and have a pinglist may I be added to it?
@odias
oh my goodness! I remember seeing this thread forever ago and wanting to commission but it was closed...I hope you are in a much better place now <3

I was not one of the people you pinged so you do not owe me anything, however if you plan on opening up again and have a pinglist may I be added to it?
fo11Vhp.png
@odias

Hi! If possible, I'd still like my order :) Thanks for the message!
@odias

Hi! If possible, I'd still like my order :) Thanks for the message!
@odias
I'm so sorry to hear about that! If possible i would still like my order when you are able to get to it. I paid for two; i would like to change the characters requested since i no longer have one of the previous ones. (suffered a breakup RIP and of course he took his characters with him.)
Polly and Rian
@odias
I'm so sorry to hear about that! If possible i would still like my order when you are able to get to it. I paid for two; i would like to change the characters requested since i no longer have one of the previous ones. (suffered a breakup RIP and of course he took his characters with him.)
Polly and Rian
kmAu4dW.png bonsai_cnicht_1_by_auricolor-dajtoqd.png
Actively seeking lore clans to be Allies

rolz5s9.png
SoxF2SS.png?1.png
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102