Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~{ Letër Dragons }~ [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
@LabSister

May I claim a spot?
@LabSister

May I claim a spot?
AVcm6cm.gifSFt2mV6.pngehvITcG.gifAk5NINa.png+1 FR Time
@pixieknight3246

Of course! i did say no reservations so you're going to need to make a request
@pixieknight3246

Of course! i did say no reservations so you're going to need to make a request
@LabSister

Oh crap sorry about that! It would be gijinka full bodies and full color for 2 of my dergs. The first would be for my boy Piper and the second for my girl Nirren. I have gijinka references posted in both of their bios. If you only want/only do one commission per slot then pick whichever one you would prefer to do.
@LabSister

Oh crap sorry about that! It would be gijinka full bodies and full color for 2 of my dergs. The first would be for my boy Piper and the second for my girl Nirren. I have gijinka references posted in both of their bios. If you only want/only do one commission per slot then pick whichever one you would prefer to do.
@LabSister

I would also liked to be added to the pinglist. I love your art.
@LabSister

I would also liked to be added to the pinglist. I love your art.
@Sylveadiff Here is my sketch! I'll finish the wing once I digitize it, I ran out of paper space XD. What do you think? Do you need anything changed? [img]https://i.imgur.com/GzVvqFI.jpg[/img]
@Sylveadiff

Here is my sketch! I'll finish the wing once I digitize it, I ran out of paper space XD. What do you think? Do you need anything changed?

GzVvqFI.jpg
@LabSister OMG I love it! The only things at all I would like changed are maybe a removal of the eyes and making the knife a little bit longer, but both changes are completely optional. So I promised you 64kt for this, right? I'll send that right over.
@LabSister OMG I love it! The only things at all I would like changed are maybe a removal of the eyes and making the knife a little bit longer, but both changes are completely optional. So I promised you 64kt for this, right? I'll send that right over.
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
@PixieKnight3264 Here is the sketch of Nirren! Anything you'd like me to change, or shall I proceeds with the full coloring? [img]https://i.imgur.com/LN6SE4v.jpg[/img]
@PixieKnight3264

Here is the sketch of Nirren! Anything you'd like me to change, or shall I proceeds with the full coloring?

LN6SE4v.jpg
@LabSister

I LOVE IT! The only thing I'd say to change is change the small frown into a small smile. And the leg position seems a little weird to me but I'm sure it'll make more sense colored.
@LabSister

I LOVE IT! The only thing I'd say to change is change the small frown into a small smile. And the leg position seems a little weird to me but I'm sure it'll make more sense colored.
@LabSister that's perfectly fine, thanks. :3
@LabSister that's perfectly fine, thanks. :3
@Sylveadiff Here you go! [img]https://i.imgur.com/XRlLoI9.png[/img]
@Sylveadiff

Here you go!

XRlLoI9.png
1 2 3 4 5