Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~{ Letër Dragons }~ [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
@LabSister
thank you, and me too lol! I'm awful at outfit design and can't draw so its perfect aha
I'll go ahead and send you a crossroads req with the payment now so I don't forget, feel free to accept whenever
@LabSister
thank you, and me too lol! I'm awful at outfit design and can't draw so its perfect aha
I'll go ahead and send you a crossroads req with the payment now so I don't forget, feel free to accept whenever
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
@LabSister

Pinging ya to formally claim my spot. I'm lookin all around for his refs, but I don't think I've posted them online yet, sadly.

One way or another, I'd appreciate a full color bust of my boy Samhain here. He's got a few pics that people have done in terms of headshots, and here is a ref for his face itself... If you wanted to, I could try and dig up his references from somewhere in my PM history... but idk where exactly they are. XD

Without the ref, I can tell you he's got a trio of long golden necklaces, thin, almost Egyptian style chains around his neck and no shirt for now, because all I've made for him is his preforming outfit. He's a dancer, so he's built lean and muscular.

If you could, can you make it so he's "smiling brightly"? He's kinda got every expression but that right now, so that would be a cool addition. :3
@LabSister

Pinging ya to formally claim my spot. I'm lookin all around for his refs, but I don't think I've posted them online yet, sadly.

One way or another, I'd appreciate a full color bust of my boy Samhain here. He's got a few pics that people have done in terms of headshots, and here is a ref for his face itself... If you wanted to, I could try and dig up his references from somewhere in my PM history... but idk where exactly they are. XD

Without the ref, I can tell you he's got a trio of long golden necklaces, thin, almost Egyptian style chains around his neck and no shirt for now, because all I've made for him is his preforming outfit. He's a dancer, so he's built lean and muscular.

If you could, can you make it so he's "smiling brightly"? He's kinda got every expression but that right now, so that would be a cool addition. :3
@Crysi102
Of course! Those refs are a lot of help, and smiles are always welcome! I will get started on yours as soon as I can. Feel free to send over any extra refs if you wish!
And just to clarify, would you like a gjinka or a dragon bust?
@Crysi102
Of course! Those refs are a lot of help, and smiles are always welcome! I will get started on yours as soon as I can. Feel free to send over any extra refs if you wish!
And just to clarify, would you like a gjinka or a dragon bust?
@LabSister

I found one of the ref roughs! Huzzah!
@LabSister

I found one of the ref roughs! Huzzah!
@velvette alright, I finished my rough sketch of her. If there's anything you'd like me to change, I can do it right away, otherwise I'm on to the inking process :) [img]http://i.imgur.com/tizmqOC.jpg[/img]
@velvette

alright, I finished my rough sketch of her. If there's anything you'd like me to change, I can do it right away, otherwise I'm on to the inking process :)

tizmqOC.jpg
@LabSister oh my!! she looks wonderful so far!
thanks for showing me the sketch! she looks great, I don't see anything that needs to be changed (:
@LabSister oh my!! she looks wonderful so far!
thanks for showing me the sketch! she looks great, I don't see anything that needs to be changed (:
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
@velvette
then I shall proceede!
@velvette
then I shall proceede!
@Crysi102 Here's the sketch! Let me know if you want me to change anything beforeI start inking. [s]I looove his character design sheet! He seems like a lot of fun[/s] [img]http://i.imgur.com/heLYNjc.jpg[/img]
@Crysi102

Here's the sketch! Let me know if you want me to change anything beforeI start inking.
I looove his character design sheet! He seems like a lot of fun

heLYNjc.jpg
@LabSister

Oh, he's pretty. I love it. :D
@LabSister

Oh, he's pretty. I love it. :D
@LabSister

Would you be open to drawing a guardian dragon wearing Pyramid Head's mask?
@LabSister

Would you be open to drawing a guardian dragon wearing Pyramid Head's mask?
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
1 2 3 4 5