Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Glubing Art Shop! Open~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@ChaoticGlub *eyebrow wiggle* Did you say "slot"? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30373506] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/303736/30373506_350.png[/img] [/url] Could I order a 3 layer headshot for this boy please~ He's got a lot of apparel going on, so if you feel the need to charge extra, I understand!
@ChaoticGlub

*eyebrow wiggle* Did you say "slot"?

30373506_350.png

Could I order a 3 layer headshot for this boy please~ He's got a lot of apparel going on, so if you feel the need to charge extra, I understand!
FBljwoz.png "To see a maiden dance around the fire is not so strange;
but fire dances 'round the limbs of this uncommon maid!
Be brave enough to burn and you'll be brave enough to fly;
join your sister Solace as she lights the morning sky!"
@Shadowfire1223 adding yah right now~
Oh no, is okay ! It's no problem >:3c
Would you like me to do as if his head was the lion head or as if he was wearing the lion head?
@Shadowfire1223 adding yah right now~
Oh no, is okay ! It's no problem >:3c
Would you like me to do as if his head was the lion head or as if he was wearing the lion head?
+4fr time --> usd art shop
Hi my namy is Alú and i am a mess
@ophician @Isaita @Electric @Annekin @CosmicReject @EarthTooth @StoneHusky @Automedon @Annekin @StaticRay @aspenshadow /@Automedon @Godot
I believe i forgot to ping you all!!
:D I've re-opened my shop, sadly i won't be doing pixels for now TvT"
@ophician @Isaita @Electric @Annekin @CosmicReject @EarthTooth @StoneHusky @Automedon @Annekin @StaticRay @aspenshadow /@Automedon @Godot
I believe i forgot to ping you all!!
:D I've re-opened my shop, sadly i won't be doing pixels for now TvT"
@ChaoticGlub

Wearing, please! And the scar on the eye there is supposed to be like the lion had a scar before it was skinned~ There an amulet under there, too, but it's hard to see!

Also, he's kinda a bitter boy. Long bad life, captured, experimented on, now forced to act against his own kind, had a prophecy that the mate of one of his victims is on her way to destroy him, you know. Not a happy camper. Something between a mix of madness and grim cold anger.
@ChaoticGlub

Wearing, please! And the scar on the eye there is supposed to be like the lion had a scar before it was skinned~ There an amulet under there, too, but it's hard to see!

Also, he's kinda a bitter boy. Long bad life, captured, experimented on, now forced to act against his own kind, had a prophecy that the mate of one of his victims is on her way to destroy him, you know. Not a happy camper. Something between a mix of madness and grim cold anger.
@Shadowfire1223
aw YEAH ANGST DREGS this is going to be fun *Plays the saddest music playlist on youtube* all ri ght i is re ad y mR KRABS.
>:3c Thanks for clarifying it to me!
@Shadowfire1223
aw YEAH ANGST DREGS this is going to be fun *Plays the saddest music playlist on youtube* all ri ght i is re ad y mR KRABS.
>:3c Thanks for clarifying it to me!
@ChaoticGlub If you have one more 3+ layer slot, I would love to claim!!
@ChaoticGlub If you have one more 3+ layer slot, I would love to claim!!
NFSZSxV.gif
@ChaoticGlub [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/lLkKpUBx8K6be/giphy.gif[/img] Should I send payment now or later~
@ChaoticGlub

giphy.gif

Should I send payment now or later~
@Shadowfire1223
I prefer to take payment once im done with the art :D !
@Shadowfire1223
I prefer to take payment once im done with the art :D !
@LaughingZuru
you got it ;m
@LaughingZuru
you got it ;m
@ChaoticGlub Yes! But I just cannot seem to pick one dragon... So I hope you don't mind if I give you a choice! You pick either of the two - which ever one inspires you more!
Quote:
OPTION ONE: Draw Icarus, my big-old-gentle oaf of a guardian. He died protecting his mate, and his physical form is tied to his skull-mask. You can either draw him without his mask (he can be somewhat mutilated. Think ghost) or with it on.

Quote:
OPTION TWO: Theodore, Icarus' beloved mate and charge, holding or wearing Icarus' skull mask. Perhaps with a wisp of spirit tied to the skull? A stray green-eyed stare? This one can be a bit unnerving/creepy in nature seeing that Theo is a medium in contact with the spirit world.

Just ask if you have any questions! I have some photos that might spark ideas?

Reference Photos:

Inspiration pic 1
Inspiration pic 2
Inspiration pic 3
Inspiration pic 4
Inspiration pic 5
Inspiration pic 6
@ChaoticGlub Yes! But I just cannot seem to pick one dragon... So I hope you don't mind if I give you a choice! You pick either of the two - which ever one inspires you more!
Quote:
OPTION ONE: Draw Icarus, my big-old-gentle oaf of a guardian. He died protecting his mate, and his physical form is tied to his skull-mask. You can either draw him without his mask (he can be somewhat mutilated. Think ghost) or with it on.

Quote:
OPTION TWO: Theodore, Icarus' beloved mate and charge, holding or wearing Icarus' skull mask. Perhaps with a wisp of spirit tied to the skull? A stray green-eyed stare? This one can be a bit unnerving/creepy in nature seeing that Theo is a medium in contact with the spirit world.

Just ask if you have any questions! I have some photos that might spark ideas?

Reference Photos:

Inspiration pic 1
Inspiration pic 2
Inspiration pic 3
Inspiration pic 4
Inspiration pic 5
Inspiration pic 6
NFSZSxV.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9