Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Val's Art Shop [USD | Humanoid] 1 Slot
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
I'd love to stay on your ping list, your art is gorgeous!
I'd love to stay on your ping list, your art is gorgeous!
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
I would like to claim a slot, but I was curious could I pm you the details? It would be for a full-body, clean sketch, custom. It is a gift, but if you prefer if I fill out the form here that is ok, I just wanted to ask first.

I would like to claim a slot, but I was curious could I pm you the details? It would be for a full-body, clean sketch, custom. It is a gift, but if you prefer if I fill out the form here that is ok, I just wanted to ask first.

@sublimevoide
Thank you! I'll keep you on the pinglist :]

@Lunergod
Hello! Yes, you can PM me. If you need this gift by a certain date, please also let me know so I can determine if I'll be able to complete it by then!
@sublimevoide
Thank you! I'll keep you on the pinglist :]

@Lunergod
Hello! Yes, you can PM me. If you need this gift by a certain date, please also let me know so I can determine if I'll be able to complete it by then!
@Valthan

I'd like to remain on the pinglist please! Unfortunately I don't have the currency on me to place an order rn, but hopefully I'll get that changed soon because your art is still gorgeous...
@Valthan

I'd like to remain on the pinglist please! Unfortunately I don't have the currency on me to place an order rn, but hopefully I'll get that changed soon because your art is still gorgeous...
uONmDxt.pnglFhEytX.png
@Valthan

Is there still a slot open? I'd love to claim it and message you the details. It's fanart of a character and I'm not sure if his design counts as complex....
@Valthan

Is there still a slot open? I'd love to claim it and message you the details. It's fanart of a character and I'm not sure if his design counts as complex....
qz6aJKc.png x5jEgik.gif
[emoji=normal eyes size=1] I see beautiful Kars art and I know exactly who I'll be commissioning for Kars, Esidisi and Wamuu art in the future. Please please add me to your pinglist, your art is incredible!!! I will throw so much money at you, I am so happy to have found someone who draws JJBA boys so well!!

I see beautiful Kars art and I know exactly who I'll be commissioning for Kars, Esidisi and Wamuu art in the future.

Please please add me to your pinglist, your art is incredible!!! I will throw so much money at you, I am so happy to have found someone who draws JJBA boys so well!!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
May I have a pinglist spot as well? :0
May I have a pinglist spot as well? :0
Hello! I would love a slot :> Do you perchance accept mixed payment of treasure and gems? :0

Order Type: Clean sketch
Color: Flat Color
Background: up to you
Personality/Facial Expression/Pose: A calm, quiet, melancholy man who likes to look at sunsets. Really anything is fine :D
Additional Notes: Vitiligo and scars and for his outfit, the most recent art of his (the screenshot one) has the most updated clothing attire. And feel free to simplify the clothing design as well! Oh and he's quite burly and big.
Payment Method: Mixed if possible, if not, gems!
Reference Images/Description: https://toyhou.se/15946265.khavar
Hello! I would love a slot :> Do you perchance accept mixed payment of treasure and gems? :0

Order Type: Clean sketch
Color: Flat Color
Background: up to you
Personality/Facial Expression/Pose: A calm, quiet, melancholy man who likes to look at sunsets. Really anything is fine :D
Additional Notes: Vitiligo and scars and for his outfit, the most recent art of his (the screenshot one) has the most updated clothing attire. And feel free to simplify the clothing design as well! Oh and he's quite burly and big.
Payment Method: Mixed if possible, if not, gems!
Reference Images/Description: https://toyhou.se/15946265.khavar

NfdwCv9.png
@Vuldovah
You're so sweet! I really appreciate it :] I'll add you back to the pinglist!

@RunningthruGrass
Hello! Yes, a slot is open. Feel free to PM me!

@Natron
Thank you so much!! I'm happy to see that there are other JJBA and BT enjoyers here :D I'll add you to the pinglist ^_^

@Saern
I'll add you to the pinglist! Thank you for your interest :]

@Draconawitches
Hello! Thank you for your interest! Since another user has asked for a slot and my shop is on a first-come-first-serve basis, I will have to ask you to wait for when slots are open again. I can add you to the pinglist, if you'd like? And yes, I do accept mixed payment!
@Vuldovah
You're so sweet! I really appreciate it :] I'll add you back to the pinglist!

@RunningthruGrass
Hello! Yes, a slot is open. Feel free to PM me!

@Natron
Thank you so much!! I'm happy to see that there are other JJBA and BT enjoyers here :D I'll add you to the pinglist ^_^

@Saern
I'll add you to the pinglist! Thank you for your interest :]

@Draconawitches
Hello! Thank you for your interest! Since another user has asked for a slot and my shop is on a first-come-first-serve basis, I will have to ask you to wait for when slots are open again. I can add you to the pinglist, if you'd like? And yes, I do accept mixed payment!
Pinglist please then! Thank you! :DD
Pinglist please then! Thank you! :DD

NfdwCv9.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34