Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Val's Art Shop [USD | Humanoid] 1 Slot
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@Valthan

Can I be added to your pinglist? I love your drawing style :D
@Valthan

Can I be added to your pinglist? I love your drawing style :D
hu72dVR.png
@TumblinDwnAgain
Thank you! I'll add you to the pinglist in just a second!
@TumblinDwnAgain
Thank you! I'll add you to the pinglist in just a second!
@Valthan Ah I love it! It looks good to me!
@Valthan Ah I love it! It looks good to me!
Itp5LC0.png Art Shop!!
@Tipsylover
Your commission is complete! Please send payment whenever you're ready!
@Tipsylover
@Valthan Ah! I am so excited! Sending trade now!
@Valthan Ah! I am so excited! Sending trade now!
Itp5LC0.png Art Shop!!
@Ranohara
@Ranohara
@afire
@afire
@Vuldovah @YetDarker @Yachi @dollaway @Romiress @Farwalker @MerithsRealm @Tipsylover @Kairi @SoulLugia11 @astra52 @afire @MusicalSomething @BumRapRhiny @AquariusStudios @shaladrassil @Egg @AquariusStudios @FluffDuveteux @Mazurkas @Aztec @coldcityman @CrippledProfiler @lilsnek @sublimevoide @Strawberrium @eieru @Fukase @Lup @Rockelle @Avance @Zemo @sublimevoide @AquaParrot @Solvei @Redtiger7736 @SoullessWendigo @Looshiana @TumblinDwnAgain

Hello everyone!

My shop will be closed for Art Fight and I will also be working on updates for the shop such as changing or adding more options (e.g. full bodies, colored, lineart) and examples to go with them. I'm planning on increasing the prices as well.

I'll update you all when it's open again!

Please let me know if you would like to be removed from the pinglist or have any other questions or concerns!
@Vuldovah @YetDarker @Yachi @dollaway @Romiress @Farwalker @MerithsRealm @Tipsylover @Kairi @SoulLugia11 @astra52 @afire @MusicalSomething @BumRapRhiny @AquariusStudios @shaladrassil @Egg @AquariusStudios @FluffDuveteux @Mazurkas @Aztec @coldcityman @CrippledProfiler @lilsnek @sublimevoide @Strawberrium @eieru @Fukase @Lup @Rockelle @Avance @Zemo @sublimevoide @AquaParrot @Solvei @Redtiger7736 @SoullessWendigo @Looshiana @TumblinDwnAgain

Hello everyone!

My shop will be closed for Art Fight and I will also be working on updates for the shop such as changing or adding more options (e.g. full bodies, colored, lineart) and examples to go with them. I'm planning on increasing the prices as well.

I'll update you all when it's open again!

Please let me know if you would like to be removed from the pinglist or have any other questions or concerns!
@Valthan
Remove me from the list please. Thanks!
@Valthan
Remove me from the list please. Thanks!
@Vuldovah @YetDarker @Yachi @Romiress @Farwalker @MerithsRealm @Tipsylover @Kairi @SoulLugia11 @astra52 @afire @MusicalSomething @BumRapRhiny @AquariusStudios @shaladrassil @Egg @AquariusStudios @FluffDuveteux @Mazurkas @Aztec @coldcityman @CrippledProfiler @lilsnek @sublimevoide @Strawberrium @eieru @Fukase @Lup @Rockelle @Avance @Zemo @sublimevoide @AquaParrot @Solvei @Redtiger7736 @SoullessWendigo @Looshiana @TumblinDwnAgain @Starmax

Hello everyone!

My shop is open again after 3 years :]

Since it's been quite a while and a lot has changed since the last time I've opened shop, I will auto remove everyone from the pinglist unless they say they'd like to stay on it. So if would like to still be pinged (for general things or for anything specific), please let me know! Otherwise you do not need to respond if you're no longer interested. Whichever you choose, I want to thank you all for your past interest and I hope you all enjoy your summer!
@Vuldovah @YetDarker @Yachi @Romiress @Farwalker @MerithsRealm @Tipsylover @Kairi @SoulLugia11 @astra52 @afire @MusicalSomething @BumRapRhiny @AquariusStudios @shaladrassil @Egg @AquariusStudios @FluffDuveteux @Mazurkas @Aztec @coldcityman @CrippledProfiler @lilsnek @sublimevoide @Strawberrium @eieru @Fukase @Lup @Rockelle @Avance @Zemo @sublimevoide @AquaParrot @Solvei @Redtiger7736 @SoullessWendigo @Looshiana @TumblinDwnAgain @Starmax

Hello everyone!

My shop is open again after 3 years :]

Since it's been quite a while and a lot has changed since the last time I've opened shop, I will auto remove everyone from the pinglist unless they say they'd like to stay on it. So if would like to still be pinged (for general things or for anything specific), please let me know! Otherwise you do not need to respond if you're no longer interested. Whichever you choose, I want to thank you all for your past interest and I hope you all enjoy your summer!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34