Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shop Closed Down - Revamp WIP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Boop
Boop
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
^
^
Inactive
Bump! C: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2122026/1#post_2122026][img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/42f8/f/2017/080/4/4/reefknot__art_shop_by_georgia1811-db32twq.png[/img]
Bump! C:

reefknot__art_shop_by_georgia1811-db32twq.png
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
Small bump, prices have been altered

To my Affiliates, I'm sorry for my bumping inactivity, I'm swamped with orders x.x
Small bump, prices have been altered

To my Affiliates, I'm sorry for my bumping inactivity, I'm swamped with orders x.x
Inactive
Just wanted to know if you're open to designing animal forms based on human forms? ^-^ Your work is great! ^-^
Just wanted to know if you're open to designing animal forms based on human forms? ^-^ Your work is great! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
@PhoenixMiko

hi der ~

Do you mean like anthro animals? Like furries? I can mostly do a headshot and maybe a sketch? I'm new to humanoids but I do have a current order for a humanoid dragon.

If you want to pay extra and allow me to give it a shot I definitely will to my bet ability :) hands will probably be the only real flaw

And thank you for the compliment!
@PhoenixMiko

hi der ~

Do you mean like anthro animals? Like furries? I can mostly do a headshot and maybe a sketch? I'm new to humanoids but I do have a current order for a humanoid dragon.

If you want to pay extra and allow me to give it a shot I definitely will to my bet ability :) hands will probably be the only real flaw

And thank you for the compliment!
Inactive
Ah, not necessarily anthros! They can be full on animal, but just the colors and the personality incorpprated into the design. ^-^

I'll make an order as soon as I have enough treasure for at least four characters! ^-^ I'd love to get animal forms for all my characters soon! ^-^
Ah, not necessarily anthros! They can be full on animal, but just the colors and the personality incorpprated into the design. ^-^

I'll make an order as soon as I have enough treasure for at least four characters! ^-^ I'd love to get animal forms for all my characters soon! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
@PhoenixMiko

Hmmm okie I'm slightly lost :P

You mean like. Less animal, more human, in terms of facial expressions? I think my art already kinda incorporates that, but if you're looking for a certain other style definitely show me what you mean in a PM when you're ready to order :)
@PhoenixMiko

Hmmm okie I'm slightly lost :P

You mean like. Less animal, more human, in terms of facial expressions? I think my art already kinda incorporates that, but if you're looking for a certain other style definitely show me what you mean in a PM when you're ready to order :)
Inactive
I meant I'll give you a human OC and I'd like you to design their animal counterpart. For example, I'll provide a shy little girl, and you could design a small cub, what she would like as an animal. ^^

Sorry if it's confusing.

In any case, I'll just PM you when I get enough treasure! Thanks for your time!
I meant I'll give you a human OC and I'd like you to design their animal counterpart. For example, I'll provide a shy little girl, and you could design a small cub, what she would like as an animal. ^^

Sorry if it's confusing.

In any case, I'll just PM you when I get enough treasure! Thanks for your time!
QyZZPnS.png
@PhoenixMiko

ohhhh yes ! I get you now :) sorry haha

And mhm PM me whenever :D
@PhoenixMiko

ohhhh yes ! I get you now :) sorry haha

And mhm PM me whenever :D
Inactive
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9