Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Reef's Art Shop! Now Open!
1 2
Top Post | Pricing/Examples | Order Form | Orders/Slots

Hello there! Welcome! I've been wanting to open an art shop for a while but never got round to doing so. But, here we are!

I will eventually code this all properly.. lol.

Anyway, down to the art!

I can offer a range of dragons and other animals - cats, dogs/wolves etc etc.. Throw it at me and I can probably draw it!

What I will draw;
Dragons (OCs and FR)
Animal (OCs and pets)
MLP (OCs and the show's.. if you want me to?)

What I will not draw;
NSFW!! (This is a big nopety nope. Besides, p sure it's against FR rules)
Humans (I'm just not very good with anatomy)
Anthro animals (again, anatomy problems. Lmao)

Other Things;
• I reserve the right to refuse to draw something if I feel I won't do it justice or if I'm too busy at the time.
• I only take payment before I start - I've had bad experiences with not doing this in the past.

Hello there! Welcome! I've been wanting to open an art shop for a while but never got round to doing so. But, here we are!

I will eventually code this all properly.. lol.

Anyway, down to the art!

I can offer a range of dragons and other animals - cats, dogs/wolves etc etc.. Throw it at me and I can probably draw it!

What I will draw;
Dragons (OCs and FR)
Animal (OCs and pets)
MLP (OCs and the show's.. if you want me to?)

What I will not draw;
NSFW!! (This is a big nopety nope. Besides, p sure it's against FR rules)
Humans (I'm just not very good with anatomy)
Anthro animals (again, anatomy problems. Lmao)

Other Things;
• I reserve the right to refuse to draw something if I feel I won't do it justice or if I'm too busy at the time.
• I only take payment before I start - I've had bad experiences with not doing this in the past.
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a

Pricing
Click to see larger image

You can also look through my DeviantArt

Just a sketch
p1wcnqb.jpgaLCvr2n.jpg

Headshot : 60kt
Full body : 100kt

Flat colour

fBNDn5F.jpg

Headshot : 100kt
Fully body : 250kt

Shaded and fully coloured

Sgytg2P.jpgw05FEZV.jpg

Headshot : 250kt
Full body : 550kt

Other stuff

AODMFLd.jpgqXU7VMM.jpg

I accept gems at a 1g:800t rate and also item from my wishlist!

Apparel is pay what you want!! Please bare in mind, particularly if it's a large/complicated piece of apparel then It'll likely take me a while so please pay fairly UvU

Some people may say my prices are too steep, if they are, I'm sorry - but these take a good chunk of time out of my life that I could be doing other things with!

Pricing
Click to see larger image

You can also look through my DeviantArt

Just a sketch
p1wcnqb.jpgaLCvr2n.jpg

Headshot : 60kt
Full body : 100kt

Flat colour

fBNDn5F.jpg

Headshot : 100kt
Fully body : 250kt

Shaded and fully coloured

Sgytg2P.jpgw05FEZV.jpg

Headshot : 250kt
Full body : 550kt

Other stuff

AODMFLd.jpgqXU7VMM.jpg

I accept gems at a 1g:800t rate and also item from my wishlist!

Apparel is pay what you want!! Please bare in mind, particularly if it's a large/complicated piece of apparel then It'll likely take me a while so please pay fairly UvU

Some people may say my prices are too steep, if they are, I'm sorry - but these take a good chunk of time out of my life that I could be doing other things with!
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
[size=2][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2122026/1#post_2122026]Top Post[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2122026/1#post_25684644]Pricing/Examples[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2122026/1#post_25684649]Order Form[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2122026/1#post_25684651]Orders/Slots[/url][/size] [b]Order Form[/b] [code][b]Username:[/b] [b]What kind of art?:[/b] [b]Image of thing you want me to draw:[/b] [b]Apparel/Extras?[/b] [b]Estimated price[/b] [b]Any additional info/notes?[/b] [/code]

Order Form
Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [b]What kind of art?:[/b] [b]Image of thing you want me to draw:[/b] [b]Apparel/Extras?[/b] [b]Estimated price[/b] [b]Any additional info/notes?[/b]
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a

Orders/Slots

1)
2)
3)

Orders/Slots

1)
2)
3)
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
Affiliates! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2146581][img]http://cealybanners.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/2/4/102494630/published/img-0135.png[/img][/url]
Affiliates!

img-0135.png
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
Opening bump!

@BrokenStone C:
Opening bump!

@BrokenStone C:
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
friendly bump!
friendly bump!
vUH4HYR.png
@Reefknot Sorry it took so long for me to request one; I've been low on funds ^-^ll [b]Username:[/b]Brokenstone [b]What kind of art?:[/b]Flat color headshot [b]Image of thing you want me to draw:[/b] I was wondering if you'd be able to draw her as a pony? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7746856] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/77469/7746856_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel/Extras?[/b]Just the scarf [b]Estimated price:[/b] I think this comes to about 130kT, 100kT for the base price and 30kT for adding the scarf and also making her a pony? (I'll add up to 20kT more if I'm happy with how her mane and facial expression look) [b]Any additional info/notes?[/b] I'm fine with whatever expression/mane style you want to give her, here's her personality if you want to use it to help come up with it: [quote=Starwatcher's personality]Not afraid of coldness, carefree/happy, responsible, helps with organizing things but doesn't do it for long before she goes out flying (although she always finishes what she starts), likes tinkering with electrical stuff, and likes going out at night to stare at the stars/fly in the air close to the stars (hence her name)[/quote]
@Reefknot

Sorry it took so long for me to request one; I've been low on funds ^-^ll

Username:Brokenstone
What kind of art?:Flat color headshot
Image of thing you want me to draw:
I was wondering if you'd be able to draw her as a pony?

7746856_350.png

Apparel/Extras?Just the scarf
Estimated price: I think this comes to about 130kT, 100kT for the base price and 30kT for adding the scarf and also making her a pony? (I'll add up to 20kT more if I'm happy with how her mane and facial expression look)
Any additional info/notes?
I'm fine with whatever expression/mane style you want to give her, here's her personality if you want to use it to help come up with it:
Starwatcher's personality wrote:
Not afraid of coldness, carefree/happy, responsible, helps with organizing things but doesn't do it for long before she goes out flying (although she always finishes what she starts), likes tinkering with electrical stuff, and likes going out at night to stare at the stars/fly in the air close to the stars (hence her name)
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
@brokenstone
Hello! Yeah that's fine :D thanks for ordering C: if you send payment over just now I'll get started asap

So you want a pony-fied headshot version of her? for her mane, what sort of length would you like it and like, is it curly or kinda shaggy or straight etc? C:
@brokenstone
Hello! Yeah that's fine :D thanks for ordering C: if you send payment over just now I'll get started asap

So you want a pony-fied headshot version of her? for her mane, what sort of length would you like it and like, is it curly or kinda shaggy or straight etc? C:
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@Reefknot

I was thinking maybe curly? But I can leave it up to you if you want :P
Length doesn't really matter for me
@Reefknot

I was thinking maybe curly? But I can leave it up to you if you want :P
Length doesn't really matter for me
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png