Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 550g painting - temp opening
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@viu

Thank you so much !!

Do you prefer a premade design, or do you design? o:
@viu

Thank you so much !!

Do you prefer a premade design, or do you design? o:
tumblr_o77w1quhlJ1tsw2elo6_500.png
@dumat i can do either! for premade it's usually a lil more, esp w a ref
@dumat i can do either! for premade it's usually a lil more, esp w a ref
kZNkree.png » tumblr
» slow to reply sometimes, don't hesitate to re-ping/pm
» pixel by
@viu hello! could I get a slot for two halfbodies (800g)?
@viu hello! could I get a slot for two halfbodies (800g)?
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@viu

I would like to - tentatively - nab two usd bust slots, I just need to confirm the characters I want and make sure I can actually pay you! I should be able to tell you in about 8 hours.
@viu

I would like to - tentatively - nab two usd bust slots, I just need to confirm the characters I want and make sure I can actually pay you! I should be able to tell you in about 8 hours.
62fDIve.jpg
@viu
ahh could i grab a half body slot if u have any left?
@viu
ahh could i grab a half body slot if u have any left?
@Hikumi yes you can!! feel free to send refs whenever
@Xypress sure sure!!
@minyoongi yes you can :0
@Hikumi yes you can!! feel free to send refs whenever
@Xypress sure sure!!
@minyoongi yes you can :0
kZNkree.png » tumblr
» pixel by
@leon ofc you can! as u can see it might b a little wait, nothing more than a week providing my motivation keeps up !!
@leon ofc you can! as u can see it might b a little wait, nothing more than a week providing my motivation keeps up !!
kZNkree.png » tumblr
» pixel by
@viu I love your art style omg, can I order a bust of my oc, Vance? and that'll be 300 gems, right?
@viu I love your art style omg, can I order a bust of my oc, Vance? and that'll be 300 gems, right?
@Viu please add me to the pinglist!
@Viu please add me to the pinglist!
.- -. -.. | - .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ...
( T H I S | A N D | T H I S | A N D | T H I S )
S1RYPFw.png
@viu

Okay, so here is the reference for my children (by Halfdeadsketches)! Zach is lazy, kind and has little aspirations or dreams he aims for. Marsi is hardworking and stoic, and she runs a very successful jewellery store she built with her blood sweat and tears. The two of them are the fluffiest couple and both huge dorks.

As for the images, I would like Marsi to have her hair in a ponytail (same colours tho) and some earrings similar to this or this (but you can modify the designs if ya want), and keep her scarf thing similar to the original pic, but I would like a pale blue shirt underneath with a design on it in black or white (I don't know what though, sorry for being unhelpful).

For Zach, I would like him wearing a checkered black and white beanie, and he can wear something like this, with a few simplistic necklaces like this that have leather or black chains.

And I would like both of them looking happy/smiling!
@viu

Okay, so here is the reference for my children (by Halfdeadsketches)! Zach is lazy, kind and has little aspirations or dreams he aims for. Marsi is hardworking and stoic, and she runs a very successful jewellery store she built with her blood sweat and tears. The two of them are the fluffiest couple and both huge dorks.

As for the images, I would like Marsi to have her hair in a ponytail (same colours tho) and some earrings similar to this or this (but you can modify the designs if ya want), and keep her scarf thing similar to the original pic, but I would like a pale blue shirt underneath with a design on it in black or white (I don't know what though, sorry for being unhelpful).

For Zach, I would like him wearing a checkered black and white beanie, and he can wear something like this, with a few simplistic necklaces like this that have leather or black chains.

And I would like both of them looking happy/smiling!
62fDIve.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11