Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ OPEN ] Bird's Art Corner
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@LonelyBird

Could I possibly be added to your pinglist please? I'd love to get a couple busts done from you
@LonelyBird

Could I possibly be added to your pinglist please? I'd love to get a couple busts done from you
@LonelyBird

*screams* she's perfect I adore her. I will definitely be back in a few days.
@LonelyBird

*screams* she's perfect I adore her. I will definitely be back in a few days.
hANn2C0.gif
@Chaosdragoness

Absolutely! Added :)

@MeraHunt

Oh goodness, thank you so much! I'm glad you like her!
@Chaosdragoness

Absolutely! Added :)

@MeraHunt

Oh goodness, thank you so much! I'm glad you like her!
button_by_cas_a_fras-db1t2ap.png Accent: Starlit Psychic
“The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien
@LonelyBird

Sending asap so I won't forget!~ <3

Very estatic about seeing them when they're completed <3
@LonelyBird

Sending asap so I won't forget!~ <3

Very estatic about seeing them when they're completed <3
cNqsubz.png3uP9ZMj.png
@LonelyBird Reference (dragon/gijinka/OC) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22715655] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/227157/22715655_350.png[/img] [/url] What style? Full body! Apparel? The headpiece for sure, the bracelets could be optional. How will you be paying? Gems! Additional notes: Do you thin the design of the accent could be added onto his wings? I definitely don't mind paying extra for the extra apparel and stuff.
@LonelyBird

Reference (dragon/gijinka/OC)

22715655_350.png

What style? Full body!

Apparel?
The headpiece for sure, the bracelets could be optional.

How will you be paying? Gems!

Additional notes: Do you thin the design of the accent could be added onto his wings? I definitely don't mind paying extra for the extra apparel and stuff.
1.gif2.gif3.gif4.gif5.gif6.gif
@Osa

I don't usually design from scratch, but if I were it would definitely cost more as I would be investing more of my time and effort into it. If you're just looking for art of an already existing gijinka, I can absolutely do that for you :)

@Tsuzumikin

Thank you so much! I'm getting to work on them now. *Hopes to live up to expectations*

@Anivia

Oohh, ever so lovely! I'll put you down and get to work ASAP. Are you looking for the textures of the accent, or are you looking for the overall shape and appearance of them?
@Osa

I don't usually design from scratch, but if I were it would definitely cost more as I would be investing more of my time and effort into it. If you're just looking for art of an already existing gijinka, I can absolutely do that for you :)

@Tsuzumikin

Thank you so much! I'm getting to work on them now. *Hopes to live up to expectations*

@Anivia

Oohh, ever so lovely! I'll put you down and get to work ASAP. Are you looking for the textures of the accent, or are you looking for the overall shape and appearance of them?
“The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien
@LonelyBird

I'm looking for the texture more so! I like how it's almost crystalized onto him. Would that be alright?
@LonelyBird

I'm looking for the texture more so! I like how it's almost crystalized onto him. Would that be alright?
1.gif2.gif3.gif4.gif5.gif6.gif
@Anivia

I will do my best! I'll confirm pricing when I've got an idea how much complexity there is, but it'll probably be somewhere about 220-250 gems :)
@Anivia

I will do my best! I'll confirm pricing when I've got an idea how much complexity there is, but it'll probably be somewhere about 220-250 gems :)
- J.R.R. Tolkien
@LonelyBird

Might I be able to grab slots for... 3 of these?

A dragon fullbody with apparel, and two human busts, if that'd work for you?

And - question - if I gave you a photo or set of photos that showed the outfit/face/hair ect. of a character I don't have art of yet, would you be willing to work off that? Or does it need to be a finished picture of the character?
@LonelyBird

Might I be able to grab slots for... 3 of these?

A dragon fullbody with apparel, and two human busts, if that'd work for you?

And - question - if I gave you a photo or set of photos that showed the outfit/face/hair ect. of a character I don't have art of yet, would you be willing to work off that? Or does it need to be a finished picture of the character?
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
@AardRinn

If you have at least one facial reference, I can definitely work off of something, not to worry. Just send me references and whether you'll be paying via gems or treasure and I'll get you priced out and ready to go!
@AardRinn

If you have at least one facial reference, I can definitely work off of something, not to worry. Just send me references and whether you'll be paying via gems or treasure and I'll get you priced out and ready to go!
- J.R.R. Tolkien
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8