Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Xelestial Art Shop - Slots Full
1 2 3
@kiwipen @nuggetseb

I'll add both of you! Thanks!
@kiwipen @nuggetseb

I'll add both of you! Thanks!
@Crysi102
Would you add me to your pinglist? Pretty please?
@Crysi102
Would you add me to your pinglist? Pretty please?
@Brightsteel

Indeed I can! Thanks a ton for stopping by!
@Brightsteel

Indeed I can! Thanks a ton for stopping by!
@Crysi102

How's my art coming along?
@Crysi102

How's my art coming along?
AVcm6cm.gifSFt2mV6.pngehvITcG.gifAk5NINa.png+1 FR Time
@PixieKnight3264

I'm actually finishing up color and shading over the next few days! I finally caught a break from life. XD
@PixieKnight3264

I'm actually finishing up color and shading over the next few days! I finally caught a break from life. XD
@Crysi102

Awesome! I'm excited for the finished work!
@Crysi102

Awesome! I'm excited for the finished work!
AVcm6cm.gifSFt2mV6.pngehvITcG.gifAk5NINa.png+1 FR Time
@kiwipen
@nuggetseb
@AwkwardAngel
@Brightsteel

Hello, Pinglisters!

Unfortunately, this is not a call that slots are open. Sorry to get you excited.
If you got excited that is, you probably forgot you were on this pinglist

This is, however, a notice that I've opened a smaller, if less complete, shop where I trade art for apparel, in an attempt to finish a few outfits for my dragons.

If you are interested in any of my art pieces that are under the medium size, you may consider checking the apparel trade shop out.

You can find this new small shop Here!

I do apologize for pinging so out of the blue, but I figured someone may be interested in this alternative option, rather than waiting for ages for me to finish the larger orders I take here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! And have a wonderful day!

-Crysi
@kiwipen
@nuggetseb
@AwkwardAngel
@Brightsteel

Hello, Pinglisters!

Unfortunately, this is not a call that slots are open. Sorry to get you excited.
If you got excited that is, you probably forgot you were on this pinglist

This is, however, a notice that I've opened a smaller, if less complete, shop where I trade art for apparel, in an attempt to finish a few outfits for my dragons.

If you are interested in any of my art pieces that are under the medium size, you may consider checking the apparel trade shop out.

You can find this new small shop Here!

I do apologize for pinging so out of the blue, but I figured someone may be interested in this alternative option, rather than waiting for ages for me to finish the larger orders I take here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! And have a wonderful day!

-Crysi
1 2 3