Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • flex-priced dragon/human busts! [PING]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Orru Hello again! Could I commission you a bust of my OC Michael? Does 600k, a Sepia Lace Wristlet, a Sweetheart Lace Anklet and a Sweetheart Claw (not sure if that one counts as lace apparel? ^^") sound good? :D

http://toyhou.se/897572.michael-grey-
He only has one pic in his folder, but face ref wise I've got X X X X X X X

(basically bright blue eyes, black hair, aggressive and flirty personality. usually wears black, grey, or dark blue clothes.) It would be great if his background color wasn't very bright/colorful, he's more intense/serious
@Orru Hello again! Could I commission you a bust of my OC Michael? Does 600k, a Sepia Lace Wristlet, a Sweetheart Lace Anklet and a Sweetheart Claw (not sure if that one counts as lace apparel? ^^") sound good? :D

http://toyhou.se/897572.michael-grey-
He only has one pic in his folder, but face ref wise I've got X X X X X X X

(basically bright blue eyes, black hair, aggressive and flirty personality. usually wears black, grey, or dark blue clothes.) It would be great if his background color wasn't very bright/colorful, he's more intense/serious
0BzehVy.png
[font=book antique]@cedric WHOO BOY i got like 3 kinds of carried away w this bc (a) I Would Die For Them and (b) u gave me a BBunch of gems oh boy [img]http://i.imgur.com/uBALsMy.png[/img] i hope this is ok!! idont usually do painterly/shaded stuff but i rlly wanted to try it out for her ♥
@cedric

WHOO BOY i got like 3 kinds of carried away w this bc (a) I Would Die For Them and (b) u gave me a BBunch of gems oh boy

uBALsMy.png

i hope this is ok!! idont usually do painterly/shaded stuff but i rlly wanted to try it out for her ♥
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@pjade

no problemo!!!

@tybaltcatulet

yeah absolutely!!! send a cr and i'll get started.
@pjade

no problemo!!!

@tybaltcatulet

yeah absolutely!!! send a cr and i'll get started.

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@Orru

AAAAA
SHE LOOKS FANTASTIC! ;A; thank you so much!! ill def be back to comm you again; your art is so lovely <3
@Orru

AAAAA
SHE LOOKS FANTASTIC! ;A; thank you so much!! ill def be back to comm you again; your art is so lovely <3
GSjDPBl.png
(I am Korean. English is my second language. I apologize for any misunderstandings.)
Joonki emblem by @biskitten
rV0FmvG.png
@cedric

ahhh thank you!! i'm a little starstruck you commissioned from me; i've been in awe of your g1s for A While hha//
@cedric

ahhh thank you!! i'm a little starstruck you commissioned from me; i've been in awe of your g1s for A While hha//

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
hi im bridget and welcome to the segment of the day where i bump orru's art shop again so y'all can see their beautiful work and throw dragon money at them
hi im bridget and welcome to the segment of the day where i bump orru's art shop again so y'all can see their beautiful work and throw dragon money at them
flefaeries_2.png
@ecruteak

bridget i.....love u
@ecruteak

bridget i.....love u

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
[font=book antique]@tybaltcatulet sad boy bad boy i realised partway thru givin him a couple freckles that none of the refs have freckles so ,, lemme kno if u want me to remove them [img]http://i.imgur.com/xkso0xq.png[/img]
@tybaltcatulet

sad boy bad boy

i realised partway thru givin him a couple freckles that none of the refs have freckles so ,, lemme kno if u want me to remove them

xkso0xq.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@Orru pretty please add me to your slots pinglist as I'm broke now? (coatl scrolls are the dead of me and my wallet lmao)
@Orru pretty please add me to your slots pinglist as I'm broke now? (coatl scrolls are the dead of me and my wallet lmao)
QdaBiJf.png
@roguehazel

ohh man i feel u on thos scrolls my guy.... good luck saving!! i'll add you to the pinglist.
@roguehazel

ohh man i feel u on thos scrolls my guy.... good luck saving!! i'll add you to the pinglist.

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18