Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • flex-priced dragon/human busts! [PING]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18
@cerys

i'm really glad you're happy with it!!
@cerys

i'm really glad you're happy with it!!
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@lseven @dragontamer75

hey!! i wanted to ping you guys to let you know that i haven't dropped your commissions or anything: i just have to work on a university assignment due in a day that i kind of. put off until the last minute whoops ? but anyway on monday (late sunday in fr time) i should be able to get back to working on your commissions. sorry for the delay!
@lseven @dragontamer75

hey!! i wanted to ping you guys to let you know that i haven't dropped your commissions or anything: i just have to work on a university assignment due in a day that i kind of. put off until the last minute whoops ? but anyway on monday (late sunday in fr time) i should be able to get back to working on your commissions. sorry for the delay!

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@Orru No problem! I completely understand!
@Orru No problem! I completely understand!
art_lable_by_dragontamer75-da5hkjc.png
@Orru

Thank you for letting us know! :)
@Orru

Thank you for letting us know! :)
YbS9jyj.png
@Orru oh my goodness sorry for such a late response, i must have missed the alert for this, but i love it! thank you so much!
@Orru oh my goodness sorry for such a late response, i must have missed the alert for this, but i love it! thank you so much!
fancy-divider-260.png
@isolt

ahh no worries!! i'm really glad you like it ~
@isolt

ahh no worries!! i'm really glad you like it ~

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@Orru yeah he looks great!
@Orru yeah he looks great!
fancy-divider-260.png
[font=book antique]@lseven once again, i'm terribly sorry about the wait!! i hope you haven't been too put out over it :0 anyway, here's your boy! i wasn't sure what to do with his runes, so i just wrote his name in ursegal lmao [img]http://i.imgur.com/2wy16IL.png[/img]
@lseven

once again, i'm terribly sorry about the wait!! i hope you haven't been too put out over it :0

anyway, here's your boy! i wasn't sure what to do with his runes, so i just wrote his name in ursegal lmao

2wy16IL.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
[font=book antique]@dragontamer75 here she is!! super duper sorry about the wait gsdgsh she was really fun to draw!! [img]http://i.imgur.com/qPBwqAH.png[/img]
@dragontamer75

here she is!! super duper sorry about the wait gsdgsh

she was really fun to draw!!

qPBwqAH.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@Orru

TOTALLY worth the wait, thank you so so much :)
@Orru

TOTALLY worth the wait, thank you so so much :)
YbS9jyj.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18