Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Vie's Art Shop [USD] [Open]
DO NOT APOLOGIZE I LOVE THE OOEY GOOEY!! AAhh I can see the elden ring vibe it gives omgg!! I absolutely adore this I love her melty! You have such amazing and stunning art and these poses are just magnificent and fluid OHH and the lighting puts it all together! It's just so hard to put into words how much I adore this wip so far [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1]
DO NOT APOLOGIZE I LOVE THE OOEY GOOEY!! AAhh I can see the elden ring vibe it gives omgg!! I absolutely adore this I love her melty! You have such amazing and stunning art and these poses are just magnificent and fluid OHH and the lighting puts it all together! It's just so hard to put into words how much I adore this wip so far
7wSDxsP.png
@Pineappleblood Awesome, thanks for letting me have at it with this theme, it was sooooo fun ahhh! Lemme know what you think, I can send you the full rez too in DMs. [img]https://i.imgur.com/wVdG4KQ.jpeg[/img]
@Pineappleblood
Awesome, thanks for letting me have at it with this theme, it was sooooo fun ahhh! Lemme know what you think, I can send you the full rez too in DMs.
wVdG4KQ.jpeg
3xOkhKh.jpg
OMG I ADORE THIS!! I'm really glad it was fun for you!! It looks utterly amazing thank you so much <<3 I would love a full rez version
OMG I ADORE THIS!! I'm really glad it was fun for you!! It looks utterly amazing thank you so much <<3 I would love a full rez version
7wSDxsP.png
@XXVeil Heya! Think I'm finished! Thanks for your patience with me on this one! I decided to make a couple versions, one with the accessories, and one without: [img]https://i.imgur.com/MYTVDK1.jpeg[/img] Without accessories: [img]https://i.imgur.com/p4lvrsp.jpeg[/img] Lemme know what you think! Your dragon was really fun to draw, with all those wings. :D
@XXVeil Heya! Think I'm finished! Thanks for your patience with me on this one!

I decided to make a couple versions, one with the accessories, and one without:
MYTVDK1.jpeg
Without accessories:
p4lvrsp.jpeg

Lemme know what you think! Your dragon was really fun to draw, with all those wings. :D
3xOkhKh.jpg
@Vierdz Your art has such immaculate vibes!! I would love to commission some art of a draconic/demonic anthro character I'm playing in a ttrpg with friends (Exalted Essence). Is it possible to commission that through FR for gems? I haven't been able to make her a dragon on FR yet lol
@Vierdz Your art has such immaculate vibes!! I would love to commission some art of a draconic/demonic anthro character I'm playing in a ttrpg with friends (Exalted Essence). Is it possible to commission that through FR for gems? I haven't been able to make her a dragon on FR yet lol
Wishlist
Giveaway
Username: philocaly What's this for?: Bio image / possible phone wallpaper Description: i’m really obsessed with how soft your colors are so maybe him lounging in an orange grove? just something really calming and relaxed not really picky as long as the vibes are there and oranges are somehow included References: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55425033][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/554251/55425033_350.png[/img][/url] [i]please use the first piece of art in his bio for reference of his accent and hair color[/i] Contact Info: my discord is .philocaly By submitting this I agree to the terms and conditions. edit to add forgotten info
Username: philocaly
What's this for?: Bio image / possible phone wallpaper
Description: i’m really obsessed with how soft your colors are so maybe him lounging in an orange grove? just something really calming and relaxed
not really picky as long as the vibes are there and oranges are somehow included
References: 55425033_350.png
please use the first piece of art in his bio for reference of his accent and hair color
Contact Info: my discord is .philocaly
By submitting this I agree to the terms and conditions.

edit to add forgotten info
sola.png
they/them
umas
f.a.q.
———
@VolcanicThunder
Heya! I think for now I'm going to stick with FR dragons for gems only, I've been needing USD commissions lately, so I'd like to keep my time open for those when they come my way. Thanks for the interest though, your character does sound like they'd be fun to draw, I love TTRPG stuff. :O

@philocaly
Thank you! Love your dragon's colors and theme! Would this be a "loose color" and full body drawing? (For reference, my prices are here) I can include the background of some oranges/leaves (to imply the orange grove) too, for an extra 1500g if that's cool!
@VolcanicThunder
Heya! I think for now I'm going to stick with FR dragons for gems only, I've been needing USD commissions lately, so I'd like to keep my time open for those when they come my way. Thanks for the interest though, your character does sound like they'd be fun to draw, I love TTRPG stuff. :O

@philocaly
Thank you! Love your dragon's colors and theme! Would this be a "loose color" and full body drawing? (For reference, my prices are here) I can include the background of some oranges/leaves (to imply the orange grove) too, for an extra 1500g if that's cool!
3xOkhKh.jpg
Alright! Sadly I can't do USD but feel free to give me a ping later if you end up having the time/interest
Alright! Sadly I can't do USD but feel free to give me a ping later if you end up having the time/interest
Wishlist
Giveaway
@VolcanicThunder Cool! I'll add you to the FR currency only pinglist if that's alright!
@VolcanicThunder Cool! I'll add you to the FR currency only pinglist if that's alright!
3xOkhKh.jpg
yep that’s good with me!! the total is 11.5kg then correct? and would you prefer payment through DMs or CR?
yep that’s good with me!! the total is 11.5kg then correct? and would you prefer payment through DMs or CR?
sola.png
they/them
umas
f.a.q.
———