Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Vie's Art Shop [USD] [Open]
Oh man do you have any examples of what a sketch commission like you're offering for gem slots looks like? Your work is amazing!!
Oh man do you have any examples of what a sketch commission like you're offering for gem slots looks like? Your work is amazing!!
Lira
she/they/he
ll0CfnD.png
BZnhUNi.png
ypcKWM0.png
AaYNmEX.png

UU9vIu2.png
@liramyne Awww, thank you! :3 Something like this one (that you may or may not have seen on Tumblr if you're on there), something pretty loosely colored like this, but with some cleaner lines. I won't pay too close attention to apparel accuracy to what it looks like on FR here, I'll likely interpret it for myself just for fun. Same goes with the dragon's anatomy, I like playing with that a little for the sake of a good composition/emotion: [img]https://i.imgur.com/PSC1e4m.jpeg[/img]
@liramyne

Awww, thank you! :3 Something like this one (that you may or may not have seen on Tumblr if you're on there), something pretty loosely colored like this, but with some cleaner lines. I won't pay too close attention to apparel accuracy to what it looks like on FR here, I'll likely interpret it for myself just for fun. Same goes with the dragon's anatomy, I like playing with that a little for the sake of a good composition/emotion:

PSC1e4m.jpeg

3xOkhKh.jpg
Thank you so much for the example!! I'm going to clean out my hoard a bit + hopefully sell some stuff and do some dragon budgeting (I've been holding onto my gems for the Fathom release), and I'll get back to you if I can afford a slot TwT in the meantime could I be added to your general pinglist? Your poses have such excellent flow and I love your colorsense!
Thank you so much for the example!! I'm going to clean out my hoard a bit + hopefully sell some stuff and do some dragon budgeting (I've been holding onto my gems for the Fathom release), and I'll get back to you if I can afford a slot TwT in the meantime could I be added to your general pinglist? Your poses have such excellent flow and I love your colorsense!
Lira
she/they/he
ll0CfnD.png
BZnhUNi.png
ypcKWM0.png
AaYNmEX.png

UU9vIu2.png
@liramyne For sure! And thanks for the interest! :D
@liramyne For sure! And thanks for the interest! :D
3xOkhKh.jpg
Oh heck i got the ping for this and have been trying to decide who to do. Do you have a preference on anything FR dragonwise or theme wise?
Oh heck i got the ping for this and have been trying to decide who to do. Do you have a preference on anything FR dragonwise or theme wise?
Ef1ONJ1.png
@Cerion I loooove armor, spiky/pointy dragons, and dangling jewelry! And for colors lately I've been wanting to draw lots of... colorful grays, if that makes sense? I don't really have a good example of that yet, hah.
@Cerion I loooove armor, spiky/pointy dragons, and dangling jewelry! And for colors lately I've been wanting to draw lots of... colorful grays, if that makes sense? I don't really have a good example of that yet, hah.
3xOkhKh.jpg
I might have a few colorful grays, i can let you take your pick, if you want, From this tab. If you don't have a prefrence for the grays i can go with one.
I might have a few colorful grays, i can let you take your pick, if you want, From this tab. If you don't have a prefrence for the grays i can go with one.
Ef1ONJ1.png
@Cerion Oooo could I do Dana? I saw that moon phase pattern on her wings and I just love stuff like that, haha. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85398975][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/853990/85398975_350.png[/img][/url]
@Cerion Oooo could I do Dana? I saw that moon phase pattern on her wings and I just love stuff like that, haha.

85398975_350.png
3xOkhKh.jpg
Heck yeah, you can! Let me fill out the form and send you gems. Username: Cerion What's this for?: Bio image Description: Moon/night time theme. Maybe petals. idk References: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85398975][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/853990/85398975_350.png[/img][/url] Contact Info: Discord user is the name: Cerion By submitting this I agree to the terms and conditions written in the rules, which I have read and comprehend.
Heck yeah, you can! Let me fill out the form and send you gems.

Username: Cerion
What's this for?: Bio image
Description: Moon/night time theme. Maybe petals. idk
References: 85398975_350.png
Contact Info: Discord user is the name: Cerion
By submitting this I agree to the terms and conditions written in the rules, which I have read and comprehend.
Ef1ONJ1.png
@Cerion Perfect, I'll add you to the slot list, and I'll start tomorrow and I'll keep you updated if I have any questions! I'll likely have it done this weekend, if not, on Monday/Tuesday. Thanks for the cool dragon I get to draw, heehee. Got your payment too, thank you so much!
@Cerion Perfect, I'll add you to the slot list, and I'll start tomorrow and I'll keep you updated if I have any questions! I'll likely have it done this weekend, if not, on Monday/Tuesday. Thanks for the cool dragon I get to draw, heehee. Got your payment too, thank you so much!
3xOkhKh.jpg