Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Aesthetics/Moodboards! {Closed}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@lilacwolf Here it is! [img]http://i.imgur.com/TlFOPk1.jpg[/img]
@lilacwolf

Here it is!
TlFOPk1.jpg
62fDIve.jpg
@Xypress thank you!!
@Xypress thank you!!
TlFOPk1.jpg
@Xypress Hello! I'd love to order one for my OC. Is it alright if I private message you the image references? I'm still shy about showing them publicly (It's just me being nervous ^_^")
OC
Brief Personality
Kind. Warm, though somehow they feel distant. Polite, a little shy.
Colour palettes and themes
Nature- the earth and the leaves. Flowers. A forest and the cycle of the day (dawn, day, dusk)
Basic Items
Red rose. Crystal. Sword. Books
Format

Paying in treasure
@Xypress Hello! I'd love to order one for my OC. Is it alright if I private message you the image references? I'm still shy about showing them publicly (It's just me being nervous ^_^")
OC
Brief Personality
Kind. Warm, though somehow they feel distant. Polite, a little shy.
Colour palettes and themes
Nature- the earth and the leaves. Flowers. A forest and the cycle of the day (dawn, day, dusk)
Basic Items
Red rose. Crystal. Sword. Books
Format

Paying in treasure
Banner.png
| FR Digital Art Shop | Rose Garden Hatchery | Sketch Shop| FR Art Collection |
@Xypress It looks very pretty, though is it alright if I ask for more green? It's looking a little too red right now, I'll pay extra if you want!
(Just making sure, did you receive the images?)
@Xypress It looks very pretty, though is it alright if I ask for more green? It's looking a little too red right now, I'll pay extra if you want!
(Just making sure, did you receive the images?)
Banner.png
@Xypress Well, I do like the subjects of the images (though I'm not sure about the flower crown or the narrow image next to the rose), it's just the colour palette I believe.
@Xypress Well, I do like the subjects of the images (though I'm not sure about the flower crown or the narrow image next to the rose), it's just the colour palette I believe.
Banner.png
@Xypress Do you want more information about my character? I was also thinking something to do with dawn and dusk. If you don't mind could you change the narrow image under the forest and the one nest to the white rose? They don't seem to fit in the most.
Sorry for asking you to change so much >_<
@Xypress Do you want more information about my character? I was also thinking something to do with dawn and dusk. If you don't mind could you change the narrow image under the forest and the one nest to the white rose? They don't seem to fit in the most.
Sorry for asking you to change so much >_<
Banner.png
@Llilii If you don't like it this time, then yeah, more character info would be good! Sorry, I really struggled with this chara! [img]http://i.imgur.com/t5adsUq.jpg[/img]
@Llilii

If you don't like it this time, then yeah, more character info would be good! Sorry, I really struggled with this chara!

t5adsUq.jpg
62fDIve.jpg
@Xypress Ahhhhh It's perfect!! Thank you for taking the time to make changes! ;u;
@Xypress Ahhhhh It's perfect!! Thank you for taking the time to make changes! ;u;
Banner.png
@Xypress [b] Derg/OC - [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8245448] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/82455/8245448_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Brief personality -[/b] Calm and kind, she doesn't judge others and is very open minded. She loves hatchlings and flowers. She's the clan matriarch. [b]Colour palettes & themes -[/b] Light greens and light blues, windy colors like those. The only themes I can think of are wind, and anything medieval. [b]Basic items you associate with them -[/b] Daisies, anything that can be depicted blowing like a pinwheel, ribbon, or curtain. Green stones, like emeralds or jade or something. Castle like architecture or stones are nice, too. And small birds. [b]Choose a format (1, 2, 3 or 4) -[/b] 4
@Xypress

Derg/OC -
8245448_350.png

Brief personality - Calm and kind, she doesn't judge others and is very open minded. She loves hatchlings and flowers. She's the clan matriarch.
Colour palettes & themes - Light greens and light blues, windy colors like those. The only themes I can think of are wind, and anything medieval.
Basic items you associate with them - Daisies, anything that can be depicted blowing like a pinwheel, ribbon, or curtain. Green stones, like emeralds or jade or something. Castle like architecture or stones are nice, too. And small birds.
Choose a format (1, 2, 3 or 4) - 4
d4A4NoC.png FKelvKN.png

Fan of both medieval and circus aesthetics.
@Xypress Derg: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29754318] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297544/29754318_350.png[/img] [/url] Brief Personality- Quiet and warm hearted. Very good at comforting others. She gives the best hugs! Loves organising and arranging things, (she's the clans florist) Color palettes and themes- Golds and browns with a little bit of cream (her apparel). Mainly her theme is Autumn colors and sunsets. Basic items you associate them with- Autumn leaves, sunset, cream colored flowers, patterns and designs Choose a format- 4
@Xypress

Derg:

29754318_350.png

Brief Personality- Quiet and warm hearted. Very good at comforting others. She gives the best hugs! Loves organising and arranging things, (she's the clans florist)
Color palettes and themes- Golds and browns with a little bit of cream (her apparel). Mainly her theme is Autumn colors and sunsets.
Basic items you associate them with- Autumn leaves, sunset, cream colored flowers, patterns and designs
Choose a format- 4
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11