Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka Art Shop OPEN
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Pippasaurs Hiya!! I'd love to commission either a headshot or waist-up gijinka of one of my dragons! I LOVE the art you did for Naya (and it's an example! eee!) and decided I needed another. I'd like to pay in USD, but I'd like to know the price before deciding on either the headshot or waist-up, if that's alright. :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48625] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/487/48625_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Username/ID:[/b] sourfox, #12632 [b]Type of Commission:[/b] Either headshot or waist-up [b]Form of Payment:[/b] USD [b]Character Traits[/b] An ecologist/herbologist/botanist/extreme gardener with an ego. She used to care about nothing except her studies and work with plants, to the point of self destruction. She's realized there are other important things in life, thankfully, but will always have an undying passion for the flora of Sornieth. She also really loves nice things lol. [b]Other Info[/b]: I'd like her to look serious, but not severe. I imagine she has long, wavy hair that she tends to keep up in a messy bun/half-up-half-down do. I'd like her to be dressed elegantly, like I have her in the BBC code as a dragon. Maybe she's examining an exotic looking flower? I realize I'll have to pay extra for asking you to basically completely design a gijinka--please let me know if there's any more info you need from me! ^____^
@Pippasaurs Hiya!! I'd love to commission either a headshot or waist-up gijinka of one of my dragons! I LOVE the art you did for Naya (and it's an example! eee!) and decided I needed another. I'd like to pay in USD, but I'd like to know the price before deciding on either the headshot or waist-up, if that's alright. :)

48625_350.png

Username/ID: sourfox, #12632
Type of Commission: Either headshot or waist-up
Form of Payment: USD
Character Traits An ecologist/herbologist/botanist/extreme gardener with an ego. She used to care about nothing except her studies and work with plants, to the point of self destruction. She's realized there are other important things in life, thankfully, but will always have an undying passion for the flora of Sornieth. She also really loves nice things lol.
Other Info: I'd like her to look serious, but not severe. I imagine she has long, wavy hair that she tends to keep up in a messy bun/half-up-half-down do. I'd like her to be dressed elegantly, like I have her in the BBC code as a dragon. Maybe she's examining an exotic looking flower?

I realize I'll have to pay extra for asking you to basically completely design a gijinka--please let me know if there's any more info you need from me! ^____^
i0wKxQZ.gif
@sourfox

Hey thanks for the complements! Just a few questions about your commission.

-Do you want waist up/full body of a coloured sketch or full works or normal sketch? All types are different prices.
@sourfox

Hey thanks for the complements! Just a few questions about your commission.

-Do you want waist up/full body of a coloured sketch or full works or normal sketch? All types are different prices.
banners_by_shadowdragonfox-d9ku8v3.png
@Pippasaurs I think colored sketch? I was looking at the example you did for me of my Imperial, Naya.
@Pippasaurs I think colored sketch? I was looking at the example you did for me of my Imperial, Naya.
i0wKxQZ.gif
@sourfox ohhh Naya right the blue imperial!

Price wise then due to the detailed clothing we are looking at $40usd?
@sourfox ohhh Naya right the blue imperial!

Price wise then due to the detailed clothing we are looking at $40usd?
@Pippasaurs How much would a headshot be?
@Pippasaurs How much would a headshot be?
i0wKxQZ.gif
@sourfox $20 usd c:
@sourfox $20 usd c:
@Pippasaurs Awesome! Then I'd like to order a colored sketch head shot please. :)
@Pippasaurs Awesome! Then I'd like to order a colored sketch head shot please. :)
i0wKxQZ.gif
@sourfox Send you a pm!
@sourfox Send you a pm!
@Pippasaurs

hi! are you currently taking gem commissions?
@Pippasaurs

hi! are you currently taking gem commissions?
@Pippasaurs Hi! I'd like to order either a waist/thigh up sketch or a colored headshot depending on what the total price comes out to. I have a [item=undine's flatfins] I can offer as partial payment and I'm wondering if you would accept a mixed payment of gems and treasure for the remaining price? [b]Username/ID:[/b] Kiseikune (158071) [b]Type of Commission:[/b] Waist/Thigh up sketch or colored headshot [b]Character Name:[/b] Gira [b]Form of Payment:[/b] Treasure (and maybe gems too) [b]Character Visual References:[/b] https://toyhou.se/1104676.gira-hester-anxett-arcaeus [b]Other Info[/b]: There is some character information in his profile but I do realize its a bit lacking. In terms of expression/pose, I'm not especially picky. Maybe something confident/bold or maybe a bit snarky? Whatever works for you.
@Pippasaurs
Hi! I'd like to order either a waist/thigh up sketch or a colored headshot depending on what the total price comes out to. I have a Undine's Flatfins I can offer as partial payment and I'm wondering if you would accept a mixed payment of gems and treasure for the remaining price?

Username/ID: Kiseikune (158071)

Type of Commission: Waist/Thigh up sketch or colored headshot

Character Name: Gira

Form of Payment: Treasure (and maybe gems too)

Character Visual References: https://toyhou.se/1104676.gira-hester-anxett-arcaeus

Other Info: There is some character information in his profile but I do realize its a bit lacking. In terms of expression/pose, I'm not especially picky. Maybe something confident/bold or maybe a bit snarky? Whatever works for you.
There was something here briefly. Maybe something will be here again, someday.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18