Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PING] Chox Does Animu (Humans)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Chox Oh man that is pretty, really, ambitious, I'll tell you what. My bro, you are stronk now, what'chu talking about. If I had the moneny, and if you had the slots, I'd just rain the money all over you. [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/ae08a6f5d7cc16c73270361b1465785b/tumblr_nw89r8d5jb1ry9yr0o1_500.gif[/img] Companion? Which one? Charlatan? Ahhh dimensions in art are really tough ;v; though I imagine after enough practice it'd just become second nature right?? AH MAN HAVE YOU NOT SLEPT YET??? YOU ARe VERY WELCOME YOU SHOULD GET MORE PRAISE MAKE IT RAIN PRAISE YES
@Chox
Oh man that is pretty, really, ambitious, I'll tell you what. My bro, you are stronk now, what'chu talking about. If I had the moneny, and if you had the slots, I'd just rain the money all over you.
tumblr_nw89r8d5jb1ry9yr0o1_500.gif
Companion? Which one? Charlatan?
Ahhh dimensions in art are really tough ;v; though I imagine after enough practice it'd just become second nature right??
AH MAN HAVE YOU NOT SLEPT YET???
YOU ARe VERY WELCOME
YOU SHOULD GET MORE PRAISE
MAKE IT RAIN PRAISE YES
JZfZaEI.png

@Chox
could you add me to your pinglist please?

@Chox
could you add me to your pinglist please?
@YetDarker

ASFhdsahfkjsdahf that's sweet of you to say TvT
OMG that gif

Yee, Charlatan ;v;

Mhm! Lotsa things can become second nature with time and practice >:0c

aaaaaaaaaa

@ishoji
Of course! I'll add you right away. ^w^
@YetDarker

ASFhdsahfkjsdahf that's sweet of you to say TvT
OMG that gif

Yee, Charlatan ;v;

Mhm! Lotsa things can become second nature with time and practice >:0c

aaaaaaaaaa

@ishoji
Of course! I'll add you right away. ^w^
@Chox
Ping list please
@Chox
Ping list please
Yokai.gif
@Chox
Ping list please
@Chox
Ping list please
Hey guys, sorry I've been taking a while, I still have Outlandish's to do, but I figured I'd post these now (they've been done for quite awhile, actually) since I've kept you all waiting for so long. :'D I think I'll post things as I get them done, from now on. uwu @Rochambeau [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/0b91ebb59ac96c0d840c6930f86c0409/tumblr_ol3kiw0QiM1ud97pco1_1280.png[/img] He was an absolute joy to draw, I have so much fun drawing characters like him, 12/10 would draw again. x3 I hope you like it! @silverdrake [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/2fb57e7378a88ead6cc0d7a127850b95/tumblr_ol3kiw0QiM1ud97pco3_1280.png[/img] Here's yuh boi! I hope I was able to portray him accurately! I was so stoked to see how much art he had, he must be loved! @Chardano [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/f91285db74ca08f60dc21df37820b993/tumblr_ol3kiw0QiM1ud97pco2_1280.png[/img] Here she is, I read her info on toyhouse- the part where she can see spirits was super cool, so I drew her with one! @HarlequinCr0w [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/dcbe3d38d5862a267ad1f42fc989c369/tumblr_olemceVm7U1ud97pco1_540.png[/img] I felt like today would be a good day to try drawing Erebus again, and I'm happy to say that this came out better than my last attempt! Woo! I saw he liked chocolates, and it being valentines day... Well, this happened! I hope you like it! Happy Valentines day, you guys!~ @CanisMajoris @Sacnite Oh dear, I'm late, sure thing, I'll add you two right now. ^^
Hey guys, sorry I've been taking a while, I still have Outlandish's to do, but I figured I'd post these now (they've been done for quite awhile, actually) since I've kept you all waiting for so long. :'D I think I'll post things as I get them done, from now on. uwu

@Rochambeau
tumblr_ol3kiw0QiM1ud97pco1_1280.png
He was an absolute joy to draw, I have so much fun drawing characters like him, 12/10 would draw again. x3 I hope you like it!

@silverdrake
tumblr_ol3kiw0QiM1ud97pco3_1280.png
Here's yuh boi! I hope I was able to portray him accurately! I was so stoked to see how much art he had, he must be loved!

@Chardano
tumblr_ol3kiw0QiM1ud97pco2_1280.png
Here she is, I read her info on toyhouse- the part where she can see spirits was super cool, so I drew her with one!

@HarlequinCr0w
tumblr_olemceVm7U1ud97pco1_540.png
I felt like today would be a good day to try drawing Erebus again, and I'm happy to say that this came out better than my last attempt! Woo! I saw he liked chocolates, and it being valentines day... Well, this happened! I hope you like it!

Happy Valentines day, you guys!~

@CanisMajoris @Sacnite
Oh dear, I'm late, sure thing, I'll add you two right now. ^^
@Chox

Thank you so much! You are really talented, you know? She looks so cuuutteeee :D
@Chox

Thank you so much! You are really talented, you know? She looks so cuuutteeee :D
zy8HEZC.gif
@Chardano

Aww, thank you! I'm glad you like it. ^^
@Chardano

Aww, thank you! I'm glad you like it. ^^
@Chox

Oh my ;o;!!!! He looks so lovely!!! ;____; Thank you so, so much! <3 My friend is going to love him! :3 Would you mind if they uploaded the art to TH?

(Please ping me when you open again! I'd love to get matching art of Easton's partner :3)
@Chox

Oh my ;o;!!!! He looks so lovely!!! ;____; Thank you so, so much! <3 My friend is going to love him! :3 Would you mind if they uploaded the art to TH?

(Please ping me when you open again! I'd love to get matching art of Easton's partner :3)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@Chox
Could I be added to the pinglist please
@Chox
Could I be added to the pinglist please
Plaguether-naumachy-fr-sig.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12