Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chu's Art Shop! (closed)
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 92 93
@auroshen
aahh, wonderful!! :D thank you so much!!
also, because it'd be of your commission, you would of course get access to the video as well!! ♥
@auroshen
aahh, wonderful!! :D thank you so much!!
also, because it'd be of your commission, you would of course get access to the video as well!! ♥
2P6JHiP.png
just popping in to say I really loved your art last time I ordered ... I don't really have plans to buy a slot right now but I hope you're doing well!
just popping in to say I really loved your art last time I ordered ... I don't really have plans to buy a slot right now but I hope you're doing well!
Let our wings fill the sky
@vrachos
awwh goodness, thank you so much!! ;//w//;
i'm so glad to hear that; i'm still so thrilled with how your piece turned out!!
i deeply appreciate such kind words, and i hope you're also doing well and staying safe in these times!! :D
@vrachos
awwh goodness, thank you so much!! ;//w//;
i'm so glad to hear that; i'm still so thrilled with how your piece turned out!!
i deeply appreciate such kind words, and i hope you're also doing well and staying safe in these times!! :D
2P6JHiP.png
Type: animal cwossing Dragon(s): [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38249836] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382499/38249836_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment Method: USD! For USD: will PM o7 Special Notes: she has short fluffy hair that's buzzed on the sides + longer on top, and has multiple small piercings on her ears. her favorite things are knives and chickens, but not knives [i]in[/i] chickens u get me maybe have her holding a chicken like the one in her accent? up to you though! and finally, could you do her in a pose similar to [url=https://66.media.tumblr.com/280e73a408dc07eca2c6f75b077ddca9/4647e30219101750-6e/s500x750/1ebeaf4a830e502790db57bda6a9f52b2ec5204a.png]this one[/url]? doesn't have to be exactly like it, just some sort of pseudo-anthro pose is fine :D Updates?: not needed!
Type: animal cwossing
Dragon(s):

38249836_350.png

Payment Method: USD!
For USD: will PM o7
Special Notes: she has short fluffy hair that's buzzed on the sides + longer on top, and has multiple small piercings on her ears. her favorite things are knives and chickens, but not knives in chickens u get me
maybe have her holding a chicken like the one in her accent? up to you though!
and finally, could you do her in a pose similar to this one? doesn't have to be exactly like it, just some sort of pseudo-anthro pose is fine :D
Updates?: not needed!
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@epher
oooh, i know just the pose for her!!!
i'll keep an eye out for your pm, but in the meantime i'll get started on it for you! :D
(also no worries.... this is strictly a no-knives-in-chickens-zone!!)
@epher
oooh, i know just the pose for her!!!
i'll keep an eye out for your pm, but in the meantime i'll get started on it for you! :D
(also no worries.... this is strictly a no-knives-in-chickens-zone!!)
2P6JHiP.png
@eelu
hello hello! :D
i'm pinging you for the opening of the animal crossing style doodles you were asking about on tumblr! ♥
you can find all information about it in this post, but if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let me know!
@eelu
hello hello! :D
i'm pinging you for the opening of the animal crossing style doodles you were asking about on tumblr! ♥
you can find all information about it in this post, but if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let me know!
2P6JHiP.png
Just wanted to comment and say that i have worked with Chu multiple times and they are always amazing. Great communication and so friendly. Really appreciate you and your work, Chu! <3
Just wanted to comment and say that i have worked with Chu multiple times and they are always amazing. Great communication and so friendly. Really appreciate you and your work, Chu! <3
QcmVjST.png
@Chuchuana

May I ask you to remove me from your pinglist? I'm not that active in the game anymore... Thank you in advance!
@Chuchuana

May I ask you to remove me from your pinglist? I'm not that active in the game anymore... Thank you in advance!
jbyQtHP.png
@dathomir
oh goodness, thank you so much!! ;//w//; that's so kind of you to say! i deeply appreciate that!! i'm so glad to hear you've had a pleasant experience; every time we've worked together has been nothing short of an absolute pleasure!! ♥

@nightfallen
of course! :D thank you for letting me know, and i hope you have a fantastic day!
@dathomir
oh goodness, thank you so much!! ;//w//; that's so kind of you to say! i deeply appreciate that!! i'm so glad to hear you've had a pleasant experience; every time we've worked together has been nothing short of an absolute pleasure!! ♥

@nightfallen
of course! :D thank you for letting me know, and i hope you have a fantastic day!
2P6JHiP.png
@Chuchuana Hello, I love your art! Could you put me on your pinglist? I would buy some rn but I'm broke hahaha
@Chuchuana Hello, I love your art! Could you put me on your pinglist? I would buy some rn but I'm broke hahaha
queen_katoe.gif
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 92 93