Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chu's Art Shop! (closed)
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 92 93
@Chuchuana hi! I'd love to order a signature commission for USD if you still have room ^^ I'll PM the details.
@Chuchuana hi! I'd love to order a signature commission for USD if you still have room ^^ I'll PM the details.
NRIoOfa.png
@ophionyx
hello hello!
yes indeed, there are still slots available! :D feel free to send the info over whenever it's most convenient for you; i'm looking forward to it!!
@ophionyx
hello hello!
yes indeed, there are still slots available! :D feel free to send the info over whenever it's most convenient for you; i'm looking forward to it!!
2P6JHiP.png
@Chuchuana could you let me know when you have another FR slot available? wanting more art of umbra + elysian :hearts: i hav something really kinda specific in mind tho and i think you might be able to recreate it perfectly
@Chuchuana could you let me know when you have another FR slot available? wanting more art of umbra + elysian :hearts: i hav something really kinda specific in mind tho and i think you might be able to recreate it perfectly
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
@nearku
hi there!! :D
ooh, most definitely! >w< i've got a few usd related commissions to work through, but i'll definitely be sure to give you a ping when my fr currency slots reopen!!
@nearku
hi there!! :D
ooh, most definitely! >w< i've got a few usd related commissions to work through, but i'll definitely be sure to give you a ping when my fr currency slots reopen!!
2P6JHiP.png
@Chuchuana Add me to the FR currency pinglist as well, please! Your art is insanely good.
@Chuchuana Add me to the FR currency pinglist as well, please! Your art is insanely good.
AqaqXxe.png
@chimerii
awh gosh, thank you so much!! :D i'll add you right away! ♥
@chimerii
awh gosh, thank you so much!! :D i'll add you right away! ♥
2P6JHiP.png
@Chuchuana
Hello, it's me again! ;u; Are you still taking August USD orders? If so, I'd love to take a slot and fill out the form as soon as possible <33
@Chuchuana
Hello, it's me again! ;u; Are you still taking August USD orders? If so, I'd love to take a slot and fill out the form as soon as possible <33
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@luunai
hello hello!! :D i am indeed still taking august orders!
i'll keep an eye out for your info, but there's no pressure at all! >w<)b a slot is all yours!!
@luunai
hello hello!! :D i am indeed still taking august orders!
i'll keep an eye out for your info, but there's no pressure at all! >w<)b a slot is all yours!!
2P6JHiP.png
Hello! Your'e art is amazing! could you please add me to the fr pinglist?

Also just a quick question bc im new to this; I know you did list the price but I cant quite tell how much it is... How much are the banners in fr treasure?

sorry to bother you!
Hello! Your'e art is amazing! could you please add me to the fr pinglist?

Also just a quick question bc im new to this; I know you did list the price but I cant quite tell how much it is... How much are the banners in fr treasure?

sorry to bother you!
qO3o9mR.pngHNrePE5.pngkyVzsYk.pnglu2vXQ0.pngAwWjNBZ.pngPTVAf7u.pngtp1eAiM.png
TXY0RA0.png
@xxlionfernxx
hello there! :D ahh, thank you so much! that's so kind of you to say! ♥
i can certainly add you to the pinglist!

no worries, it's not a bother at all! i'm happy to help!! signatures are either 2 million treasure, 2,000 gems, or $20usd!
if you have any more questions, please don't be afraid to ask! (and welcome to fr!! ^w^)
@xxlionfernxx
hello there! :D ahh, thank you so much! that's so kind of you to say! ♥
i can certainly add you to the pinglist!

no worries, it's not a bother at all! i'm happy to help!! signatures are either 2 million treasure, 2,000 gems, or $20usd!
if you have any more questions, please don't be afraid to ask! (and welcome to fr!! ^w^)
2P6JHiP.png
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 92 93