Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Azellia's Art Shop | | Open | | T/G/USD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@Azellia

Hope it's okay to order another set of threes --Ocean and I tend to create characters in groups, so there are usually multiples in a story set. These guys are a little more detailed and I plan on paying extra to compensate for that --would 60kt each be fine? (Tell me what sounds good to you.) I can also pay with dragons if you like any in my (hatchery).

Type of Art: Uncolored Bust
Cartoony/Anime Style or Semi Realistic?: (My Usual)
For Which Dragon/Character/Etc.?: (Xiong-Fei)
Pose?: Front-Facing
Method of Payment: Skins, Items, Treasure, or Mixed
Any specific requests?: Fei's generally mild-mannered; a quiet smile or secretive expression would best suit him.
• His antlers are blue (not sure if that matters) with leaves sprouting from them. (They don't have to have that same exact shape or same amount of leaves though.).
• His ears are deer ears (x).(x) with earrings on both sides.
• He has white markings on his cheeks that loosely resemble spots on a fawn (x).

For Which Dragon/Character/Etc.?: (Rue)
Any specific requests?: Rue's very expressive and a bit mischievous. Anything along those lines would be great, but if you prefer something more mild, he does wear sulky little frowns when embarrassed.
• His antennae are black with a green spot on each of them.
• He has an incomplete flower crown made up of yellow rue (x) (x). The flowers are whole, but there's always a petal or two on his head.
• He has elfin (pointed) ears with earrings in both.
• He has freckles.
• His shirt is pinstriped, and the brown things are suspenders with golden sdjuster clips.
• He has one working semi-transparent wing and one damaged wing (x).

For Which Dragon/Character/Etc.?: (Atae)
Any specific requests?: Atae seems to give off a sense of youthful naiveté. A curious or awed expression would be great, but something more simple is fine as well.
• He has an appendage on the top of his head with a glowing tip, similar to an anglerfish's (x).
• He also has bubble cheek marks that glow.

I also drew these dorks in a short comic. They aren't good for refs in and of themselves (the proportions/details aren't consistent in the comic), but it does give you a little insight into their personalities, aside from what's already in their initial profiles. (x) (x) (x)
@Azellia

Hope it's okay to order another set of threes --Ocean and I tend to create characters in groups, so there are usually multiples in a story set. These guys are a little more detailed and I plan on paying extra to compensate for that --would 60kt each be fine? (Tell me what sounds good to you.) I can also pay with dragons if you like any in my (hatchery).

For Which Dragon/Character/Etc.?: (Xiong-Fei)
Any specific requests?: Fei's generally mild-mannered; a quiet smile or secretive expression would best suit him.
• His antlers are blue (not sure if that matters) with leaves sprouting from them. (They don't have to have that same exact shape or same amount of leaves though.).
• His ears are deer ears (x).(x) with earrings on both sides.
• He has white markings on his cheeks that loosely resemble spots on a fawn (x).

For Which Dragon/Character/Etc.?: (Rue)
Any specific requests?: Rue's very expressive and a bit mischievous. Anything along those lines would be great, but if you prefer something more mild, he does wear sulky little frowns when embarrassed.
• His antennae are black with a green spot on each of them.
• He has an incomplete flower crown made up of yellow rue (x) (x). The flowers are whole, but there's always a petal or two on his head.
• He has elfin (pointed) ears with earrings in both.
• He has freckles.
• His shirt is pinstriped, and the brown things are suspenders with golden sdjuster clips.
• He has one working semi-transparent wing and one damaged wing (x).

For Which Dragon/Character/Etc.?: (Atae)
Any specific requests?: Atae seems to give off a sense of youthful naiveté. A curious or awed expression would be great, but something more simple is fine as well.
• He has an appendage on the top of his head with a glowing tip, similar to an anglerfish's (x).
• He also has bubble cheek marks that glow.

I also drew these dorks in a short comic. They aren't good for refs in and of themselves (the proportions/details aren't consistent in the comic), but it does give you a little insight into their personalities, aside from what's already in their initial profiles. (x) (x) (x)
ice_rune_20.png eUzpdSm.png ice_rune_20.png
1. I buy OC art. 2. I don't exalt dragons from non-exalt threads.
3. I try to trade nice-looking dergs in swap threads.
4. If you're a newbie and need help navigating the site, feel free to ask. :)
Bump :)
Bump :)
newsig.png
bumpbump
bumpbump
newsig.png
Bump! :)
Bump! :)
newsig.png
bump
bump
newsig.png
final bump of the night - currently all requests are finished, can start on any new ones asap :)
final bump of the night - currently all requests are finished, can start on any new ones asap :)
newsig.png
Bump!
Bump!
newsig.png
Bump
Bump
newsig.png
Bump, new examples on front page :)
Bump, new examples on front page :)
newsig.png
Bump
Bump