Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Azellia's Art Shop | | Open | | T/G/USD
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38
@Azellia Absolutely! :) Thank you!
@Azellia Absolutely! :) Thank you!
NLdJQtw.png
@Azellia
Type of Art: Bust | Uncolored
Cartoony/Anime Style or Semi Realistic?: This one
For Which Dragon/Character/Etc.? Phiriel
Pose? Emotion?: Front facing.
Method of Payment: 60kt
Any specific requests?:

• Phiriel is a quiet and grumpy individual, so something like an uninterested/serious expression maybe?
• He's based off a blue ribbon eel, so there's a white horn on his head surrounded by a flimsy semi-transparent membrane, like this X
• Each eye has an angled line mark that starts from the outside of the eye and ends with two dots small following it.
• The bangs behind the ear have a cloth ribbon like the ones in this girl
• He has small round pointed ears with a membrane/fin surrounding the top of the shell.
• His shoulders are covered in small round scales.

I'm sorry we keep bothering you, oh god //facehands
I hope this is okay.
@Azellia
Type of Art: Bust | Uncolored
Cartoony/Anime Style or Semi Realistic?: This one
For Which Dragon/Character/Etc.? Phiriel
Pose? Emotion?: Front facing.
Method of Payment: 60kt
Any specific requests?:

• Phiriel is a quiet and grumpy individual, so something like an uninterested/serious expression maybe?
• He's based off a blue ribbon eel, so there's a white horn on his head surrounded by a flimsy semi-transparent membrane, like this X
• Each eye has an angled line mark that starts from the outside of the eye and ends with two dots small following it.
• The bangs behind the ear have a cloth ribbon like the ones in this girl
• He has small round pointed ears with a membrane/fin surrounding the top of the shell.
• His shoulders are covered in small round scales.

I'm sorry we keep bothering you, oh god //facehands
I hope this is okay.
+3 FR time
Español | English

· she / istj
· collects oc art
· nest & cauldron open
MysL100.png
@Oceannist

Sure thing! :D It's a bit late where I live rn, but I'll start on the outline before bed and send you a WIP after my classes tomorrow! And no problem, haha.
@Oceannist

Sure thing! :D It's a bit late where I live rn, but I'll start on the outline before bed and send you a WIP after my classes tomorrow! And no problem, haha.
newsig.png
@Azellia
Don't worry, it's super late where I live too. Take your time and don't worry about deadlines or rushing. Good luck with your class!
@Azellia
Don't worry, it's super late where I live too. Take your time and don't worry about deadlines or rushing. Good luck with your class!
+3 FR time
Español | English

· she / istj
· collects oc art
· nest & cauldron open
MysL100.png
@Azellia

Type of Art (FB, Bust | Colored or Uncolored): Coloured Bust
Cartoony/Anime Style or Semi Realistic?: semi realistic
For Which Dragon/Character/Etc.? (Please include link/picture/description): [x]
Pose? Emotion? (Slightly to the side, front facing, smiling, sad, etc.): front facing, sad
Method of Payment (Regular | Make an Offer!): gems! please let me know how much you would charge since she is a bit complex! i don't mind paying a bit more!
Any specific requests?: i would like a quiet looking sadness, maybe a tear or two going down her face ; 0 ;
@Azellia

Type of Art (FB, Bust | Colored or Uncolored): Coloured Bust
Cartoony/Anime Style or Semi Realistic?: semi realistic
For Which Dragon/Character/Etc.? (Please include link/picture/description): [x]
Pose? Emotion? (Slightly to the side, front facing, smiling, sad, etc.): front facing, sad
Method of Payment (Regular | Make an Offer!): gems! please let me know how much you would charge since she is a bit complex! i don't mind paying a bit more!
Any specific requests?: i would like a quiet looking sadness, maybe a tear or two going down her face ; 0 ;
Some Ancient Call,
That I've answered before.
It lives in my walls,
And it's under the floor.

If this was meant for me why does it hurt so much...?
And if you're not made for me why did we fall in love...?
@Azellia

I'd love to place an order if you've still got slots open??

Type of Art (FB, Bust | Colored or Uncolored): Colored FB
Cartoony/Anime Style or Semi Realistic?: Semi-realistic
For Which Dragon/Character/Etc.? (Please include link/picture/description): I've got a list of OCs here for whom i'm buying art! i'm happy to let you pick your poison if any catch your eye--I'm always curious to see who people want to draw. or if you'd rather I'm more than willing to pick one out for you.
Pose? Emotion? (Slightly to the side, front facing, smiling, sad, etc.): whatever you'd like! i can be more specific than that if that'd be helpful once we've picked an oc, but I'm pretty much cool with whatever strikes your fancy/you wanna draw.
Method of Payment (Regular | Make an Offer!): I can do treasure, gems, or any of the items off my OC buy thread linked above if you want to stake a claim on any of those.
Any specific requests?: nah!
@Azellia

I'd love to place an order if you've still got slots open??

Type of Art (FB, Bust | Colored or Uncolored): Colored FB
Cartoony/Anime Style or Semi Realistic?: Semi-realistic
For Which Dragon/Character/Etc.? (Please include link/picture/description): I've got a list of OCs here for whom i'm buying art! i'm happy to let you pick your poison if any catch your eye--I'm always curious to see who people want to draw. or if you'd rather I'm more than willing to pick one out for you.
Pose? Emotion? (Slightly to the side, front facing, smiling, sad, etc.): whatever you'd like! i can be more specific than that if that'd be helpful once we've picked an oc, but I'm pretty much cool with whatever strikes your fancy/you wanna draw.
Method of Payment (Regular | Make an Offer!): I can do treasure, gems, or any of the items off my OC buy thread linked above if you want to stake a claim on any of those.
Any specific requests?: nah!
If your slots are still open, I'd love one c': !
Edit: actually, I don't know if you allow this , but I'd take two slots for both of my characters of you'd let me. If not that's all good u v u

I would like a cartoony colored bust of either
This guy http://toyhou.se/412408.sylvester-r-walker
Or this guy http://toyhou.se/412414.vincent
Whoever you like best !
(If you're unfamiliar with toyhouse, the ref pics are at the bottom )

For expressions/poses:
Sylvester: front facing, kind of blank, or a brows furrowed thinking expression
Vincent: front facing , grinning or with a lazy smile

I will be paying in treasure

Any specific requests?:
If you do Sylvester: I think there's some pictures of him when he's younger on there, please draw him looking older. if you could do him with a kind of blue/purple cool pastel color theme that'd be nice
If you do Vincent: please draw his hair how it looks the first picture. If you could do him with a yellow/orange warm colors theme that'd be cool
If your slots are still open, I'd love one c': !
Edit: actually, I don't know if you allow this , but I'd take two slots for both of my characters of you'd let me. If not that's all good u v u

I would like a cartoony colored bust of either
This guy http://toyhou.se/412408.sylvester-r-walker
Or this guy http://toyhou.se/412414.vincent
Whoever you like best !
(If you're unfamiliar with toyhouse, the ref pics are at the bottom )

For expressions/poses:
Sylvester: front facing, kind of blank, or a brows furrowed thinking expression
Vincent: front facing , grinning or with a lazy smile

I will be paying in treasure

Any specific requests?:
If you do Sylvester: I think there's some pictures of him when he's younger on there, please draw him looking older. if you could do him with a kind of blue/purple cool pastel color theme that'd be nice
If you do Vincent: please draw his hair how it looks the first picture. If you could do him with a yellow/orange warm colors theme that'd be cool
@Bon @EmmaFrost @Fokron

Sure thing! Wow, haha, wasnt expecting to get this many requests this morning. I think I'll close slots for now till I get some of these done, but I'll try and get you three a short WIP by later tonight :)
@Bon @EmmaFrost @Fokron

Sure thing! Wow, haha, wasnt expecting to get this many requests this morning. I think I'll close slots for now till I get some of these done, but I'll try and get you three a short WIP by later tonight :)
newsig.png
@Azellia
Alright thank you, no rush !
@Azellia
Alright thank you, no rush !
@Azellia
Thank you so much!
@Azellia
Thank you so much!
Some Ancient Call,
That I've answered before.
It lives in my walls,
And it's under the floor.

If this was meant for me why does it hurt so much...?
And if you're not made for me why did we fall in love...?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38