Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hex's Pixels [full]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@hexus I'd love to grab a HB slot but i don't have the spoons to fill teh form out rn, can you hold it for a few days for me?
@hexus I'd love to grab a HB slot but i don't have the spoons to fill teh form out rn, can you hold it for a few days for me?
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
Hi I'd love to claim a slot! Filling out the form right now
//Edit: @Hexus

username: Pearlimose
character: Calmie
type: Bust
angle, pose, etc: Could I get a front-facing pixel? In terms of expression, I would love a little smirk!
background: Transparent please!
extras:any extra details you want to mention: Could I also get a flower border? I don't have a particular flower type in mind so I would love to be surprised~
payment: 900g
Hi I'd love to claim a slot! Filling out the form right now
//Edit: @Hexus

username: Pearlimose
character: Calmie
type: Bust
angle, pose, etc: Could I get a front-facing pixel? In terms of expression, I would love a little smirk!
background: Transparent please!
extras:any extra details you want to mention: Could I also get a flower border? I don't have a particular flower type in mind so I would love to be surprised~
payment: 900g
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@momo1013 Hi there! Sorry but I usually don't hold slots for more than a day because I've had many issues where people do that and never get back to me and someone else loses a chance for a slot.

@momo1013 Hi there! Sorry but I usually don't hold slots for more than a day because I've had many issues where people do that and never get back to me and someone else loses a chance for a slot.

art trades open, dm me
@Pearlimose Absolutely! What an adorable character. ^^ You can send payment whenever you're ready and I'll get started after work today. Thank you!
@Pearlimose Absolutely! What an adorable character. ^^ You can send payment whenever you're ready and I'll get started after work today. Thank you!
art trades open, dm me
@hexus i can prepay, if still no thats totally fine and i'll just try to get one filled today before the slots go
@hexus i can prepay, if still no thats totally fine and i'll just try to get one filled today before the slots go
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
@momo1013
Sure, prepay is fine with me. Which type of commission do you want?
@momo1013
Sure, prepay is fine with me. Which type of commission do you want?
art trades open, dm me
@hexus halfbody please
@hexus halfbody please
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
@momo1013 Alright you have a slot! You can send payment whenever you're ready
@momo1013 Alright you have a slot! You can send payment whenever you're ready
art trades open, dm me
username: wolvykasu
character: https://toyhou.se/10695790.ginny-wip-#42074783
type: bust (yes the human part bust)
I would love a 45 degree orientation of the face, a bit tilted down as if looking at flowers below. with a soft smile. (can you put tiny flowers like you did on the exemple ? it could be any sort of soft purple flower like lavender, allium, Canterbury Bells.
background: may the background be a soft pink ? (it reeks of pastel core I know)
extras: I can send a key for unwatermarked references for the character. A PM will be sent once the comission accepted. Also, may you add a small pink flower beside one of the ears ? you can easily take in note that this character has a strong pastel and flower core.
payment: gems, 900 gems
username: wolvykasu
character: https://toyhou.se/10695790.ginny-wip-#42074783
type: bust (yes the human part bust)
I would love a 45 degree orientation of the face, a bit tilted down as if looking at flowers below. with a soft smile. (can you put tiny flowers like you did on the exemple ? it could be any sort of soft purple flower like lavender, allium, Canterbury Bells.
background: may the background be a soft pink ? (it reeks of pastel core I know)
extras: I can send a key for unwatermarked references for the character. A PM will be sent once the comission accepted. Also, may you add a small pink flower beside one of the ears ? you can easily take in note that this character has a strong pastel and flower core.
payment: gems, 900 gems
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
@wolvykasu Hi there! Looks good to me, I'll give you a slot.
@wolvykasu Hi there! Looks good to me, I'll give you a slot.
art trades open, dm me
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18