Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [SHADOWDOM] Foddart!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Mistywolf77
o.0 that I didn't notice that myself! Long please :)
@Mistywolf77
o.0 that I didn't notice that myself! Long please :)
Ibadges.png
@Mistywolf77 Awesome! I would love for the first one to be a "long/story" and the other two are both holiday stories, to which I believe you determine the length!

OH! Forgot to ask - what where you looking at for an increase in price for the fact that all of mine are of dragon couples? So far the base is as 25 levels (15+5+5) and I can add more if needed!
@Mistywolf77 Awesome! I would love for the first one to be a "long/story" and the other two are both holiday stories, to which I believe you determine the length!

OH! Forgot to ask - what where you looking at for an increase in price for the fact that all of mine are of dragon couples? So far the base is as 25 levels (15+5+5) and I can add more if needed!
NFSZSxV.gif
@Vinedream Reprints are unlimited throughout the week with extra copies flopping over to the OOF. ^^ I assume that's what you mean by 'reserve'. You'll get your accents regardless, just a little bit later than I'd like to deliver them due to the reprinting policy where each accent has to be re-approved.

ie: You can claim a slot and as long as you ship dragons during the week on time, you'll get your copy.
@Vinedream Reprints are unlimited throughout the week with extra copies flopping over to the OOF. ^^ I assume that's what you mean by 'reserve'. You'll get your accents regardless, just a little bit later than I'd like to deliver them due to the reprinting policy where each accent has to be re-approved.

ie: You can claim a slot and as long as you ship dragons during the week on time, you'll get your copy.
@Desnik Can I go ahead and get a slot for both? I'll be paying in treasure and/or gems once I finish exalting this batch and get the last of the funds together, might be a day or so but will get the full payment to you before the end of the week.
@Desnik Can I go ahead and get a slot for both? I'll be paying in treasure and/or gems once I finish exalting this batch and get the last of the funds together, might be a day or so but will get the full payment to you before the end of the week.
@Theroiprocepios Sure thing! Ping me when you're ready to buy. I have to wait for extra copies to get reprinted anyway.
@Theroiprocepios Sure thing! Ping me when you're ready to buy. I have to wait for extra copies to get reprinted anyway.
@Desnik

I'm working to level dregs now~ will send 60 level 7 dregs to you this week to pay for the accents~ :3
@Desnik

I'm working to level dregs now~ will send 60 level 7 dregs to you this week to pay for the accents~ :3
@Blod Got you down for some slots, and am working through CRs as they come in. I think you're behind a couple of other people so your patience is super appreciated.

@Vinedream not to ping you multiple times but if you can let me know which accent(s) you're going for, I'll give you slot(s)! :)

Stepping out for a bit, will be here on and off during the day.
@Blod Got you down for some slots, and am working through CRs as they come in. I think you're behind a couple of other people so your patience is super appreciated.

@Vinedream not to ping you multiple times but if you can let me know which accent(s) you're going for, I'll give you slot(s)! :)

Stepping out for a bit, will be here on and off during the day.
[quote name="Aeonox" date=2016-12-07 06:27:43] [center][b].open.[/b] offering super quick doodle sketches for- 35tix for fullbody or 21tix for half torso. so basically, 5 lv5s or 3 lv5s. example: [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/6d5b981d99968ba3c200f01b8b7d253e/tumblr_og74keP8tE1sgn2ovo1_400.png[/img][/center] slots: i. ii. iii. iv. v. [center] ping with dragon to draw and personality details if not in the bio. send crs. understand i may need time to accept cr. thanks![/center] [/quote] open
Aeonox wrote on 2016-12-07:
.open.

offering super quick doodle sketches for- 35tix for fullbody or 21tix for half torso. so basically, 5 lv5s or 3 lv5s.

example:
tumblr_og74keP8tE1sgn2ovo1_400.png

slots:
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
ping with dragon to draw and personality details if not in the bio. send crs. understand i may need time to accept cr. thanks!

open
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@aelith @LaughingZuru Thank you! I'll record your slots and start writing.

LaughingZuru if you could add another 5 levels, that should cover it. You have enough details on each pair that they will be easy to incorporate. :)

That will make the prices:

aelith- 15 levels
LaughingZuru- 30 levels

You can send the CRs to me, but it will take me a bit to open the lair space to accept them (I'm still finishing up leveling my own X/)

Thank you both very much~
@aelith @LaughingZuru Thank you! I'll record your slots and start writing.

LaughingZuru if you could add another 5 levels, that should cover it. You have enough details on each pair that they will be easy to incorporate. :)

That will make the prices:

aelith- 15 levels
LaughingZuru- 30 levels

You can send the CRs to me, but it will take me a bit to open the lair space to accept them (I'm still finishing up leveling my own X/)

Thank you both very much~
*Fodderlocke
*Wishlist

*NOTN Wishlist
@Desnik

I finished CRing in the 210 lvls for Glowtree, so I'd like to reserve a slot for Runebark next; I'm outta steam for today, but I'll send in more dragons later this week. Thanks so much for offering such a great accent at such a cheap price. :)
@Desnik

I finished CRing in the 210 lvls for Glowtree, so I'd like to reserve a slot for Runebark next; I'm outta steam for today, but I'll send in more dragons later this week. Thanks so much for offering such a great accent at such a cheap price. :)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23