Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tune's Art shop. [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Tune

Sending it along now! Together would be nice - they're super sappy girlfriends if that helps you with expressions and whatnot! not that you can see either of their faces much
@Tune

Sending it along now! Together would be nice - they're super sappy girlfriends if that helps you with expressions and whatnot! not that you can see either of their faces much
frcomm67.png
@FreezeFrame

Alright, it might not make much difference in their expressions but it sure helps with the pose x)
@FreezeFrame

Alright, it might not make much difference in their expressions but it sure helps with the pose x)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@FreezeFrame

Apologies for the super long wait. These past 2 weeks have been exhausting with new work schedule and doctor stuff. The order has been completed and can be found on the first page, just click the small image to get to the larger one.
Please send the other 160g :)
@FreezeFrame

Apologies for the super long wait. These past 2 weeks have been exhausting with new work schedule and doctor stuff. The order has been completed and can be found on the first page, just click the small image to get to the larger one.
Please send the other 160g :)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
Bumpety bump~
Bumpety bump~
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
[b]I want to order art (insert dragon or link to character ref):[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19051078] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/190511/19051078_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Traditional/Digital?:[/b]Digi [b]Which kind? (Bust/Half-body/Fullbody)[/b]Bust I think [b]Apparel to be included Y/N?:[/b]Yeah? [b]Skin/Accent to be included Y/N?:[/b]There is none. [b]Other:[/b] I am not really sure how much the payment will actually allow for but I really want some art of her. Character: She is rather no nonsense with everybody she is interacting with. But at the very heart she is a kind soul. Really adamant about her training, which also inclueds that of everyone else that wants to be on a team. They either have to train with her or win a match...most just choose to train with her. She someone managed to fall for Azurite AND drag more of his kind side out of him. Payment: [item=Breed Change: Spiral]
I want to order art (insert dragon or link to character ref):
19051078_350.png

Traditional/Digital?:Digi
Which kind? (Bust/Half-body/Fullbody)Bust I think
Apparel to be included Y/N?:Yeah?
Skin/Accent to be included Y/N?:There is none.
Other: I am not really sure how much the payment will actually allow for but I really want some art of her.
Character: She is rather no nonsense with everybody she is interacting with. But at the very heart she is a kind soul. Really adamant about her training, which also inclueds that of everyone else that wants to be on a team. They either have to train with her or win a match...most just choose to train with her. She someone managed to fall for Azurite AND drag more of his kind side out of him.

Payment: Breed Change: Spiral
my40phJ.pngYRz6M4x.pngvOp94Cw.png
@Tarany

*waggles pen*
I'm making such a bad habit out of asking for more detail in discord. Sorry 'bout that friend~ But I got everything I need now to know where to start so send over the noodlescroll c:
@Tarany

*waggles pen*
I'm making such a bad habit out of asking for more detail in discord. Sorry 'bout that friend~ But I got everything I need now to know where to start so send over the noodlescroll c:
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
bumpety bump since I haven't had this open in a while^
bumpety bump since I haven't had this open in a while^
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Tune [b]I want to order art (insert dragon or link to character ref):[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25521063] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/255211/25521063_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Traditional/Digital?:[/b] Digital [b]Which kind? (Bust/Half-body/Fullbody)[/b]Fullbody [b]Apparel to be included Y/N?:[/b]yes [b]Skin/Accent to be included Y/N?:[/b]yes [b]Other:[/b] you know that I want her baking and stuff Payment is 900kT right?
@Tune
I want to order art (insert dragon or link to character ref):
25521063_350.png

Traditional/Digital?: Digital
Which kind? (Bust/Half-body/Fullbody)Fullbody
Apparel to be included Y/N?:yes
Skin/Accent to be included Y/N?:yes
Other: you know that I want her baking and stuff

Payment is 900kT right?
my40phJ.pngYRz6M4x.pngvOp94Cw.png
@Tarany

Aye, 900k was what I priced it at, please send half :)
@Tarany

Aye, 900k was what I priced it at, please send half :)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/3T9JeUR.png[/img] *sneezes at the dust*
3T9JeUR.png