Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tune's Art shop. [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6
Yeah I know, I'm so bad at bumping xD
Yeah I know, I'm so bad at bumping xD
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/3T9JeUR.png[/img]
3T9JeUR.png
my40phJ.pngYRz6M4x.pngvOp94Cw.png
@PrimeNumbersCas @deanbean @crystallarium @Viletta @Cethosia @Sash

Hello all, it's been ages since I've had my shop open.
But uh, I finally am again!
I feel like I should apologize for keeping it closed for so long for anyone who wanted to order, however real life & my adoptables have taken most of my time.

I have also had periods of time where I feel like the amount I charge for my art compared to the amount of time & effort it takes for me to make then (taking my Psoriatic Arthritis into consideration for this) and therfore raised the prices by quite a bit.
I understand this might be off putting for many of you but I hope you can understand why I'm doing this. (for example, a bust takes me 3-5 days to make, at the maximum amount of days, this gives me 2$ a day.)

I have however decided that most apparel/skins are included in the price, rather than everything costing extra so there's that :' )

Due to my current schedule, I'd prefer to take bust orders over halfbody atm but if you really want a halfbody, you are free to order one ofc. (just be aware it'll take a lot longer to complete).

Also:
Any real money I earn here goes into my savings as I am moving to an apartment next year and any extras I get will be put into necessities I have to buy for it.
I do have money saved for it but if you're curious on where your money goes it's to that. (I don't have the luxury of buying gems on FR or anything like that lol)

Thank you for your time reading this, and apologies for being closed for so long.
@PrimeNumbersCas @deanbean @crystallarium @Viletta @Cethosia @Sash

Hello all, it's been ages since I've had my shop open.
But uh, I finally am again!
I feel like I should apologize for keeping it closed for so long for anyone who wanted to order, however real life & my adoptables have taken most of my time.

I have also had periods of time where I feel like the amount I charge for my art compared to the amount of time & effort it takes for me to make then (taking my Psoriatic Arthritis into consideration for this) and therfore raised the prices by quite a bit.
I understand this might be off putting for many of you but I hope you can understand why I'm doing this. (for example, a bust takes me 3-5 days to make, at the maximum amount of days, this gives me 2$ a day.)

I have however decided that most apparel/skins are included in the price, rather than everything costing extra so there's that :' )

Due to my current schedule, I'd prefer to take bust orders over halfbody atm but if you really want a halfbody, you are free to order one ofc. (just be aware it'll take a lot longer to complete).

Also:
Any real money I earn here goes into my savings as I am moving to an apartment next year and any extras I get will be put into necessities I have to buy for it.
I do have money saved for it but if you're curious on where your money goes it's to that. (I don't have the luxury of buying gems on FR or anything like that lol)

Thank you for your time reading this, and apologies for being closed for so long.
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
Hi there @Tune
I don't suppose you could do this:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2619511/1#post_37471319
Hi there @Tune
I don't suppose you could do this:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2619511/1#post_37471319
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
@Voronwis
That could possibly be doable, aside from having them as bio dividers how exactly did you plan to have them?
just the usual:

some bio text here
^this is the divider^
some more text here.

Or more like using columns? (As in, do you want them more square shaped rather than elongated to have text in between?)

Some detail may be dissappearing or hard to see when resized after the bios (especially depending on how you want them used) so the top one may not end up as much as perfect as you envision it.
I'd also need preferences for colours if you have any as it speeds up the process significantly :)
@Voronwis
That could possibly be doable, aside from having them as bio dividers how exactly did you plan to have them?
just the usual:

some bio text here
^this is the divider^
some more text here.

Or more like using columns? (As in, do you want them more square shaped rather than elongated to have text in between?)

Some detail may be dissappearing or hard to see when resized after the bios (especially depending on how you want them used) so the top one may not end up as much as perfect as you envision it.
I'd also need preferences for colours if you have any as it speeds up the process significantly :)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Tune Yes a horizontal divider that would separate top and bottom text. I use the term 'divider' very losely- just a chunky, elongated graphic that would fit the bio format. Sort of like this one only about three times thicker. [img]https://i.imgur.com/QJo8rq7.png[/img] Doesn't have to be perfect. No need for background either. For the first one- brown, wooden shelf with colourful items. Stones, books, beads, shells, scrolls- just an assortment of things. The only important item is the 'my stuff' sign. A picture of a roc would be grand, but if it can't be done- it can't be done. For the second one- gray stone table with writting implements, a bit messy. The only important scroll is the one with 'correspondence' written on it.
@Tune
Yes a horizontal divider that would separate top and bottom text. I use the term 'divider' very losely- just a chunky, elongated graphic that would fit the bio format.
Sort of like this one only about three times thicker.
QJo8rq7.png
Doesn't have to be perfect. No need for background either.
For the first one- brown, wooden shelf with colourful items. Stones, books, beads, shells, scrolls- just an assortment of things. The only important item is the 'my stuff' sign. A picture of a roc would be grand, but if it can't be done- it can't be done.
For the second one- gray stone table with writting implements, a bit messy. The only important scroll is the one with 'correspondence' written on it.
@Voronwis
Okay, yes that's doable I think. I would potentially change some of the assorted items on the shelf if that'd be alright.
Would you want black or coloured lines?

As for price, I don't think I'd be comfortable taking anything less than 800g/kt (this would be for both of them together, naturally. so 400k each), this'd include the full way of shading (ranges from anywhere from 2 to 4 layers), colouring, lineart either coloured or black, minor details into the wood etc.
(A fully detailed piece really)

If you don't have the funds for said price, I can do just one of the pieces for you.
I also take things off my wishlist as partial and/or full payment if you'd like that as an extra option.
@Voronwis
Okay, yes that's doable I think. I would potentially change some of the assorted items on the shelf if that'd be alright.
Would you want black or coloured lines?

As for price, I don't think I'd be comfortable taking anything less than 800g/kt (this would be for both of them together, naturally. so 400k each), this'd include the full way of shading (ranges from anywhere from 2 to 4 layers), colouring, lineart either coloured or black, minor details into the wood etc.
(A fully detailed piece really)

If you don't have the funds for said price, I can do just one of the pieces for you.
I also take things off my wishlist as partial and/or full payment if you'd like that as an extra option.
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Tune
Alright! I think that black lines are going to do just fine.

Of your wish list, I have vials of scattersight. Looking at AH rates of around 260kt per vial. Three vials come to 780kt + 20kt cash. Or if you want just one vial 260kt+540kt in cash?
@Tune
Alright! I think that black lines are going to do just fine.

Of your wish list, I have vials of scattersight. Looking at AH rates of around 260kt per vial. Three vials come to 780kt + 20kt cash. Or if you want just one vial 260kt+540kt in cash?
@Voronwis
I would prefer the 3 vials + 20kt :)
Send them over and I'll start working on your piece when I get back home~
@Voronwis
I would prefer the 3 vials + 20kt :)
Send them over and I'll start working on your piece when I get back home~
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
[center]@Voronwis Not exactly sure if this is how you expected them to turn out but here are your dividers! I ended up making both a regular 450pix wide version & a smaller 200-250pix wide version that can be used as well for the bio. (250 pix table is more square-y after resizing as the overall image is more square shaped too) [img]https://i.imgur.com/BJwS0Kf.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/lHhgbvt.png[/img] ------------- [img]https://i.imgur.com/CWbunyI.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/sm00wVW.png[/img] If you want another size other than provided, just let me know and I'll fix that :)[/center]
@Voronwis
Not exactly sure if this is how you expected them to turn out but here are your dividers!
I ended up making both a regular 450pix wide version & a smaller 200-250pix wide version that can be used as well for the bio. (250 pix table is more square-y after resizing as the overall image is more square shaped too)
BJwS0Kf.png
lHhgbvt.png
CWbunyI.png
sm00wVW.png

If you want another size other than provided, just let me know and I'll fix that :)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6