Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ßoundless Lore [Closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Ximena
Sounds good to me, I'll add you to the list.
@Ximena
Sounds good to me, I'll add you to the list.
4pgWgfy.png
Sketch Commissions [G/T/USD]
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@WithoutBounds I would love to order 5 Basic or Busts, please, if you're open? (slightly addicted to them... loving the ones I've ordered already from you, I used them as a springboard for a whole story of two of the dragons, SO wonderful :D and I adapted one for a whole different dragon (because in my lore that dragon died tragically and the other dragon took up their name in their honour- I hope you don't mind? just if you were going to use it as a reference the link would be different? just thought I'd mention)
@WithoutBounds I would love to order 5 Basic or Busts, please, if you're open? (slightly addicted to them... loving the ones I've ordered already from you, I used them as a springboard for a whole story of two of the dragons, SO wonderful :D and I adapted one for a whole different dragon (because in my lore that dragon died tragically and the other dragon took up their name in their honour- I hope you don't mind? just if you were going to use it as a reference the link would be different? just thought I'd mention)
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
@CatkinStarchild
Sounds good! I'm glad you like them so much, and feel free to do whatever you like with them. I'll add you to the list, which dragons would you like me to do?
@CatkinStarchild
Sounds good! I'm glad you like them so much, and feel free to do whatever you like with them. I'll add you to the list, which dragons would you like me to do?
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@WithoutBounds got em! :D Some have more info than others, hope that's alright, but that's why I need to employ you so I can get proper literary interventions with these :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22092142] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/220922/22092142_350.png[/img] [/url] Gabrielle: She is cheerful and pragmatic. She nearly burned to death in a catastrophic bushfire, but was saved by nature magic which is why her fur's basically now a living moss garden. She's a field medic and works alongside her life mate Carbonel, the nature healer who saved her life. Rian [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16047370] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160474/16047370_350.png[/img] [/url] Rian collects photos, letters, correspondence, poorly drawn pictures by his vast extended family. He's totally devoted to his life mate, Shyllantham (they are a really central 'power couple' of the clan). That's all I've got about him, I don't know what he'd do in my clan as an occupation or anything! Treasure [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23903353] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/239034/23903353_350.png[/img] [/url] I get the feeling she's trained as a priest, given the look of her parents, I was given her as a present, and she's paired with Chanjinglu the potions master/ perfume maker, if that helps. Minaret url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25076670] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/250767/25076670_350.png[/img] [/url] Hedge wizard and herbalist healer, humble, does the 'grunt work' of diagnosis and basic medical triage and treats simple health complaints. Nadia [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26629396] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/266294/26629396_350.png[/img] [/url] The Valliant, Defender of the Small, saved from exalt fodder. Has a short bio. :) Is that 35kt? :) And I'm going to start gathering names and things to hire you for an At A Glance one next, that sounds totally awesome and great for writing :D
@WithoutBounds got em! :D Some have more info than others, hope that's alright, but that's why I need to employ you so I can get proper literary interventions with these :)

22092142_350.png

Gabrielle: She is cheerful and pragmatic. She nearly burned to death in a catastrophic bushfire, but was saved by nature magic which is why her fur's basically now a living moss garden.
She's a field medic and works alongside her life mate Carbonel, the nature healer who saved her life.

Rian

16047370_350.png

Rian collects photos, letters, correspondence, poorly drawn pictures by his vast extended family. He's totally devoted to his life mate, Shyllantham (they are a really central 'power couple' of the clan). That's all I've got about him, I don't know what he'd do in my clan as an occupation or anything!

Treasure

23903353_350.png

I get the feeling she's trained as a priest, given the look of her parents, I was given her as a present, and she's paired with Chanjinglu the potions master/ perfume maker, if that helps.

Minaret
url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25076670]
25076670_350.png
[/url]
Hedge wizard and herbalist healer, humble, does the 'grunt work' of diagnosis and basic medical triage and treats simple health complaints.

Nadia

26629396_350.png

The Valliant, Defender of the Small, saved from exalt fodder. Has a short bio. :)

Is that 35kt? :) And I'm going to start gathering names and things to hire you for an At A Glance one next, that sounds totally awesome and great for writing :D
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
@CatkinStarchild
Got it! I'll begin shortly.
@CatkinStarchild
Got it! I'll begin shortly.
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@WithoutBounds Hi there! One of your customers (Ximena) referred me to you; I love your regional Gothic stuff. :D

Do you accept fest currency? And if so, how much is your fest:treasure ratio? =)
@WithoutBounds Hi there! One of your customers (Ximena) referred me to you; I love your regional Gothic stuff. :D

Do you accept fest currency? And if so, how much is your fest:treasure ratio? =)
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist
Thanks for waiting! Yes, I am open to fest currency as a form of payment. The regular price would be 25,000t, so let's say... 25 pinecones?
@Disillusionist
Thanks for waiting! Yes, I am open to fest currency as a form of payment. The regular price would be 25,000t, so let's say... 25 pinecones?
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@WithoutBounds Sounds great! I'd like to order one "At a Glance" for my clan, please. ^^ I'll send the payment now (25 Pinecones) so you can make use of them before the festival ends.

A list of dragons and/or locations to be featured
Location: The lair is a huge, Coliseum-like building in the Hewn City, by the delta right next to the sea. The dragons have their rooms and workshops inside.
Dragons: These gents and ladies have lore. It's all quite long, so feel free to ask questions if it's a bit difficult to work with. =)
--Veritas, main leader of the clan (has a short bio at the bottom of the page). Boisterous, cheerful, always tries to do her best for her clanmates and family. Her parents were both Shade-touched.
--Regius the clan director, an Imperial whose Hydrone armor magically fused with him. Narcoleptic -- unless there are stories to tell or listen to. He will willingly teleport visitors around the lair (via links) and is currently in charge of the art collection as well.
--Makeda, a Snapper who speaks to and commands avians. Generally earthy and affable....Just don't make her mad.
--Apophys, a formerly Shade-possessed Bogsneak, then called "the crocodile" because he used to ambush other dragons from the water. The Shade fragment has been removed from him and he's shy, polite, and quite civil now.
--Touvar, the Remembrancer. She records any dragons who are exalted to the Lightweaver. The tome she carries contains a fragment of her deceased brother's soul and also his life story. Quiet, contemplative, and frankly a bit formal and gloomy.

Your clan's personality
More like a town than a clan. The dragons don't mind each other much and try to keep minimum aggravation on all sides. It's not uncommon for dragons to share jobs and lend their services to other clans.
The leaders (Veritas and Nachtstreiter) are well-respected, largely because of their fighting prowess. The clan in general is very welcoming of visitors and will gladly tour them around and encourage them to come back for a visit.

Any other specifications None that I can think of, but you're welcome to ask for more info if you need it. ^^
@WithoutBounds Sounds great! I'd like to order one "At a Glance" for my clan, please. ^^ I'll send the payment now (25 Pinecones) so you can make use of them before the festival ends.

A list of dragons and/or locations to be featured
Location: The lair is a huge, Coliseum-like building in the Hewn City, by the delta right next to the sea. The dragons have their rooms and workshops inside.
Dragons: These gents and ladies have lore. It's all quite long, so feel free to ask questions if it's a bit difficult to work with. =)
--Veritas, main leader of the clan (has a short bio at the bottom of the page). Boisterous, cheerful, always tries to do her best for her clanmates and family. Her parents were both Shade-touched.
--Regius the clan director, an Imperial whose Hydrone armor magically fused with him. Narcoleptic -- unless there are stories to tell or listen to. He will willingly teleport visitors around the lair (via links) and is currently in charge of the art collection as well.
--Makeda, a Snapper who speaks to and commands avians. Generally earthy and affable....Just don't make her mad.
--Apophys, a formerly Shade-possessed Bogsneak, then called "the crocodile" because he used to ambush other dragons from the water. The Shade fragment has been removed from him and he's shy, polite, and quite civil now.
--Touvar, the Remembrancer. She records any dragons who are exalted to the Lightweaver. The tome she carries contains a fragment of her deceased brother's soul and also his life story. Quiet, contemplative, and frankly a bit formal and gloomy.

Your clan's personality
More like a town than a clan. The dragons don't mind each other much and try to keep minimum aggravation on all sides. It's not uncommon for dragons to share jobs and lend their services to other clans.
The leaders (Veritas and Nachtstreiter) are well-respected, largely because of their fighting prowess. The clan in general is very welcoming of visitors and will gladly tour them around and encourage them to come back for a visit.

Any other specifications None that I can think of, but you're welcome to ask for more info if you need it. ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! I've recieved your payment and will begin shortly.
@Disillusionist
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! I've recieved your payment and will begin shortly.
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@PhoenixMiko @LadyYammio
Bios are now Open!
@PhoenixMiko @LadyYammio
Bios are now Open!
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr