Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ßoundless Lore [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@PhoenixMiko
Boundless Lore is once again open for business!

Commissions Available:
@PhoenixMiko
Boundless Lore is once again open for business!

Commissions Available:
4pgWgfy.png
Sketch Commissions [G/T/USD]
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@WithoutBounds hiya! I'd love to order more as soon as my first big order comes through, the 10 Basic or Busts? :D I might've accidentally deleted a message from you though, sorry, I've been doing a lot of AH stuff and the messages get deleted by accident- please let me know if I've missed it :)
@WithoutBounds hiya! I'd love to order more as soon as my first big order comes through, the 10 Basic or Busts? :D I might've accidentally deleted a message from you though, sorry, I've been doing a lot of AH stuff and the messages get deleted by accident- please let me know if I've missed it :)
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
@catkinstarchild
Oh I remember those! I could've sworn I notified you about their completion. However, things did get busy in school just before the holidays (around when I finished) and I can't say for certain. The files are probably still floating around on my computer though, so I'll dig them up as fast as I can and get them to you. Thanks for your patience.
@catkinstarchild
Oh I remember those! I could've sworn I notified you about their completion. However, things did get busy in school just before the holidays (around when I finished) and I can't say for certain. The files are probably still floating around on my computer though, so I'll dig them up as fast as I can and get them to you. Thanks for your patience.
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@WithoutBounds I'd love both Basic or Busts and a Scene for a couple I have! I picked them up fairly recently, and they don't have any lore of their own, so they're mostly blank slates. They've got long, matching offspring lists so they're definitely a mated pair and either great parents or the worst parents, lol. You can use their apparel as inspiration, too, if you'd like to. I think of them as being old fighters or veterans, but you're welcome to get creative! Please let me know if this is an alright order! :> [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2419680] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/24197/2419680.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2438686] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/24387/2438686.png[/img] [/url][/columns] There's the draggos, Tyrac and Gwan.
@WithoutBounds

I'd love both Basic or Busts and a Scene for a couple I have! I picked them up fairly recently, and they don't have any lore of their own, so they're mostly blank slates. They've got long, matching offspring lists so they're definitely a mated pair and either great parents or the worst parents, lol. You can use their apparel as inspiration, too, if you'd like to. I think of them as being old fighters or veterans, but you're welcome to get creative!

Please let me know if this is an alright order! :>

2419680.png

2438686.png
There's the draggos, Tyrac and Gwan.
Gejcwcq.png
@Korozo
You've got a lovely pair there! The order looks good, and it comes to 39,000t. I'm going to need at least 50% of that before I start.

Is there anything else you'd like to tell me regarding the scene or any little ideas you have about the pair?
@Korozo
You've got a lovely pair there! The order looks good, and it comes to 39,000t. I'm going to need at least 50% of that before I start.

Is there anything else you'd like to tell me regarding the scene or any little ideas you have about the pair?
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@WithoutBounds

I'll have it all paid up front! I'll send a message here shortly.

For the scene, I didn't have anything specific in mind. They did send some time as nomads searching for a home (I saw the poor things up on the AH for weeks, gradually lowering in price until I bought them), perhaps a "musing by the campfire" bit form their travels? Or perhaps how they initially met? Seems like it was in a Wind lair, judging by their first offspring. You could use the personality traits you muster up and clash/meld them as you see fit!

Hope this helps! :D
@WithoutBounds

I'll have it all paid up front! I'll send a message here shortly.

For the scene, I didn't have anything specific in mind. They did send some time as nomads searching for a home (I saw the poor things up on the AH for weeks, gradually lowering in price until I bought them), perhaps a "musing by the campfire" bit form their travels? Or perhaps how they initially met? Seems like it was in a Wind lair, judging by their first offspring. You could use the personality traits you muster up and clash/meld them as you see fit!

Hope this helps! :D
Gejcwcq.png
@Korozo
Received! I'll begin shortly.
@Korozo
Received! I'll begin shortly.
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@WithoutBounds

Oh god, I forgot about this D:

I'm sorry if I didn't see your ping, should I pay you now? I think it was a at a glance order, right?
@WithoutBounds

Oh god, I forgot about this D:

I'm sorry if I didn't see your ping, should I pay you now? I think it was a at a glance order, right?
XSA45qz.jpg3Dyszo8.jpg
@Ximena
You ordered two At a Glance commissions, the first was fully paid for and completed, the other was never paid for, neither partially nor fully, so, per my policies, I never started your commission. However, if you are still interested you can choose to re-order and I will add you to the current commission list.
@Ximena
You ordered two At a Glance commissions, the first was fully paid for and completed, the other was never paid for, neither partially nor fully, so, per my policies, I never started your commission. However, if you are still interested you can choose to re-order and I will add you to the current commission list.
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@WithoutBounds

Yes, I'll re-order. It's been hectic last month, so this must have slipped my mind. I'll also send the payment now, too, by CR.

It is OK with you?
@WithoutBounds

Yes, I'll re-order. It's been hectic last month, so this must have slipped my mind. I'll also send the payment now, too, by CR.

It is OK with you?
XSA45qz.jpg3Dyszo8.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11