Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ShadowFlamel
Ok, I'll send payment after. I'll definitely be giving a detailed review for this one. Never seen shops offering pixel explosions. ^^
@ShadowFlamel
Ok, I'll send payment after. I'll definitely be giving a detailed review for this one. Never seen shops offering pixel explosions. ^^
1s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1ku.png
2s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kn.png
3s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kd.pngShe/Her | +3 hours FR Time 965_0fd465b848564ebc_I.gif
@ExcelsisDeo

I'm happy to hear that! Working on your piece right now ^.^
@ExcelsisDeo

I'm happy to hear that! Working on your piece right now ^.^
8d7o509.png
@ExcelsisDeo

Sorry for the delay, celebrating my brother's birthday alongside Thanksgiving. :3
@ExcelsisDeo

Sorry for the delay, celebrating my brother's birthday alongside Thanksgiving. :3
8d7o509.png
Ready for more orders if anyone is interested ~
Ready for more orders if anyone is interested ~
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel ~ I know you said you'll talk about prices, but could I ask an estimate for the Just Starting Out' Bundle? I recently started a hatchery (well Dragonary) as shown in my siggie, and I'd love to look a little more professional!
@ShadowFlamel ~ I know you said you'll talk about prices, but could I ask an estimate for the Just Starting Out' Bundle? I recently started a hatchery (well Dragonary) as shown in my siggie, and I'd love to look a little more professional!
248f2511ae97d7dff054062c8d62c2f3ebb0d3cb.png
@Abi [quote name=ShadowFlamel]'Just Starting Out' Bundle. This bundle includes 1-5 breeding cards, a full set of banners, a signature banner, and optional offspring gifs (gifs are included with standard cards). Your hatchery's theme is vital to how I make this bundle. Cards may be simple, standard, or a combination of both. Price: ask me for quote.[/quote] Ah I like that, 'Dragonary'. So I quoted the bundle above for reference. I'm willing to work with quantities of items. So I guess a few questions; How many breeding pairs do you have? Do you want breeding cards for all of them or just a few? Which card style do you prefer? Does your Dragonary have a theme? If so what is it? If not are you interested in making it have a theme? You can aslo throw ideas you've been thinking about at me. Do you want heading banners to explain the purpose of each section? Dividers? A signature banner or two? Buttons/icons? And anything else you can think of that might not be on the list. And then finally an important question: What's your budget? Mainly I just want to see what you're looking for for your Dragonary and I'll be sure to give you an affordable price ^.^ EDIT: You can take a look at my own Hatchery to see what I mean by a 'theme'. It's not the best example but what pulls it alltogether is the continuation of the same symbols/designs and a color scheme is helpful too. I'm currently working on my breeding cards XD but you can see how I'm trying to incorporate the theme of the overall hatchery in there. Now if you want each of your pairs to have a theme that's perfectly doable.
@Abi
ShadowFlamel wrote:
'Just Starting Out' Bundle. This bundle includes 1-5 breeding cards, a full set of banners, a signature banner, and optional offspring gifs (gifs are included with standard cards). Your hatchery's theme is vital to how I make this bundle. Cards may be simple, standard, or a combination of both. Price: ask me for quote.

Ah I like that, 'Dragonary'. So I quoted the bundle above for reference. I'm willing to work with quantities of items. So I guess a few questions; How many breeding pairs do you have? Do you want breeding cards for all of them or just a few? Which card style do you prefer? Does your Dragonary have a theme? If so what is it? If not are you interested in making it have a theme? You can aslo throw ideas you've been thinking about at me. Do you want heading banners to explain the purpose of each section? Dividers? A signature banner or two? Buttons/icons? And anything else you can think of that might not be on the list. And then finally an important question: What's your budget? Mainly I just want to see what you're looking for for your Dragonary and I'll be sure to give you an affordable price ^.^

EDIT: You can take a look at my own Hatchery to see what I mean by a 'theme'. It's not the best example but what pulls it alltogether is the continuation of the same symbols/designs and a color scheme is helpful too. I'm currently working on my breeding cards XD but you can see how I'm trying to incorporate the theme of the overall hatchery in there. Now if you want each of your pairs to have a theme that's perfectly doable.
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel

I'm going to mail you for easiness if that's okay? :)
@ShadowFlamel

I'm going to mail you for easiness if that's okay? :)
248f2511ae97d7dff054062c8d62c2f3ebb0d3cb.png
@Abi

That's perfectly fine ~ ^.^
@Abi

That's perfectly fine ~ ^.^
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel Can I have a signature-sized pixel explosion of Aqua please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19406190] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194062/19406190_350.png[/img] [/url] What will the price be?
@ShadowFlamel
Can I have a signature-sized pixel explosion of Aqua please?

19406190_350.png

What will the price be?
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Babysaxon

Oh, he's pretty. I like his colors ^.^ A Pixel Explosion of him will be 5kt, if you're fine with that I'l get started on him right away.
@Babysaxon

Oh, he's pretty. I like his colors ^.^ A Pixel Explosion of him will be 5kt, if you're fine with that I'l get started on him right away.
8d7o509.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7