Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD] Aeh - Dragon/Human/Pixel - 2 Slots
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
@Aehdncl Sorry for the delay, was at work! Fullbody would be great and I think the pixel size could be 200 x 170? I think this would allow for room to have text in the clan bio.
@Aehdncl Sorry for the delay, was at work! Fullbody would be great and I think the pixel size could be 200 x 170? I think this would allow for room to have text in the clan bio.
03_03.jpg
@Askesis

No worries, sounds good! Total quote would be 40USD
@Askesis

No worries, sounds good! Total quote would be 40USD
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@alexd

Is there anything in particular you'd be looking for? I have some experience with scars, but mostly in bw sketches
@alexd

Is there anything in particular you'd be looking for? I have some experience with scars, but mostly in bw sketches
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
If you're most comfortable with scars in sketches, I'd be interested in a bust sketch. c:
If you're most comfortable with scars in sketches, I'd be interested in a bust sketch. c:
@Aehdncl
Hello! Are you currently open for commissions? I was considering getting pixel art of one of my dragon OCs with gems if so, I just wasn't sure if its ping only rn ^^
@Aehdncl
Hello! Are you currently open for commissions? I was considering getting pixel art of one of my dragon OCs with gems if so, I just wasn't sure if its ping only rn ^^
*It's hecking dragon hours*
yO1T7xz.png
@APurpleDragon

Sorry, I'm not currently open beyond anyone I'm currently discussing comms with. I also open for gems maybe once a year or once every two years nowadays. I can put you on my pinglist if you'd like, but I thought I'd just let you know. ^^;
@APurpleDragon

Sorry, I'm not currently open beyond anyone I'm currently discussing comms with. I also open for gems maybe once a year or once every two years nowadays. I can put you on my pinglist if you'd like, but I thought I'd just let you know. ^^;
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@alexd

That would be 22 USD then ^^
@alexd

That would be 22 USD then ^^
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
Ahh okay, sorry, I unfortunately currently only have FR currency. But thank you for responding! c:
Ahh okay, sorry, I unfortunately currently only have FR currency. But thank you for responding! c:
@alexd
No worries! Thanks for your interest!
@alexd
No worries! Thanks for your interest!
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
Of course, I'm sorry to disappoint or if I misread anything. ;w; Your art is lovely. :D
Of course, I'm sorry to disappoint or if I misread anything. ;w; Your art is lovely. :D
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63