Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD] Aeh - Dragon/Human/Pixel - 2 Slots
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
will do, thank you!!
will do, thank you!!
@Aehdncl hey hey, sorry for the wait but here is my form!! commission type: pixel art dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72814611][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/728147/72814611_350.png[/img][/url] outfit: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/1967280]scry link[/url] (it's her accent + bandana + shades + cobwebs) pose: up to you, but if you think she'd look better on a canvas larger than 100x100 i'd be happy to pay a higher price for that :D lemme know if all that sounds okay and i'll DM you my paypal! thanks so much [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Aehdncl hey hey, sorry for the wait but here is my form!!

commission type: pixel art
dragon:
72814611_350.png
outfit: scry link (it's her accent + bandana + shades + cobwebs)
pose: up to you, but if you think she'd look better on a canvas larger than 100x100 i'd be happy to pay a higher price for that :D

lemme know if all that sounds okay and i'll DM you my paypal! thanks so much
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@creosote
No worries! Have you got any sort of mood in mind for this? And that'll depend on the level of details you'd prefer! At 100x100, I think the finer parts of the accent would be lost ^^;
@creosote
No worries! Have you got any sort of mood in mind for this? And that'll depend on the level of details you'd prefer! At 100x100, I think the finer parts of the accent would be lost ^^;
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Aehdncl oh yeah, sorry i should've specified haha
i was thinking something where she looks sleepy/tired!
and i don't mind if some of the detail is simplified so 100x100 would be fine with me then :D
@Aehdncl oh yeah, sorry i should've specified haha
i was thinking something where she looks sleepy/tired!
and i don't mind if some of the detail is simplified so 100x100 would be fine with me then :D
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@creosote

Sounds good then! please feel free to PM me your paypal address ^^ (sorry, I thought I hit send last night and I did not apparently!)
@creosote

Sounds good then! please feel free to PM me your paypal address ^^ (sorry, I thought I hit send last night and I did not apparently!)
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Pathogenic
Hi, are you still interested in a commission?
@Pathogenic
Hi, are you still interested in a commission?
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Aehdncl could you please ping me when/if you have FRC slots open? :)
@Aehdncl could you please ping me when/if you have FRC slots open? :)
Ping me or I won't see your post!
I do art! Message me about commissions.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
@Naitochan
Sure ^^
@Naitochan
Sure ^^
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Aehdncl hey, i wanted to ask if i could commission another pixel from you? :D commission type: pixel art dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76172060][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/761721/76172060_350.png[/img][/url] outfit: just her accent! you're welcome to simplify it as much as you want, the only thing from it that i'd absolutely want included is her little forehead tassel :3 for size 100x100px is fine, and for a pose if you could make her flying while sort of tangled up that'd be great! my paypal is still the same but i can DM it to you again if you need! (also i hope it's okay i sorta.. necro'd your thread a bit haha)
@Aehdncl hey, i wanted to ask if i could commission another pixel from you? :D

commission type: pixel art
dragon:
76172060_350.png
outfit: just her accent! you're welcome to simplify it as much as you want, the only thing from it that i'd absolutely want included is her little forehead tassel :3
for size 100x100px is fine, and for a pose if you could make her flying while sort of tangled up that'd be great!

my paypal is still the same but i can DM it to you again if you need! (also i hope it's okay i sorta.. necro'd your thread a bit haha)
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
@creosote

Hey! No worries lol - sounds good if you're alright with a bit of a wait as I've got a lot on my plate in the next few weeks! If you could DM me your PayPal again, that would be lovely, thank you!
@creosote

Hey! No worries lol - sounds good if you're alright with a bit of a wait as I've got a lot on my plate in the next few weeks! If you could DM me your PayPal again, that would be lovely, thank you!
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63