Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [W] Repeating tile BG. [O] 4m T & Gaia.
Hi.

I'm wanting a repeating tile background (either 200x200, 250x250 or 500x500 pixels) for my DeviantArt account while I still have Core, and I have 60b Gaia Gold as well as 4m Treasure right here on Flight Rising.

Nothing too fancy. Contact me with examples and price ranges. I'm hoping for 2-3 simple items to be drawn on a solid color, or, if you're feeling particularly outgoing, something like a two-color Chevron pattern.

I like muted/pale and soft colors. I also like candles, cat skulls, filled red-wine glasses, roses and sushi. Any 2-3 of those listed items can be chosen as part of the tile.

I also enjoy saturated colors on off-white backgrounds if you want an alternative!

Thank you, and ping/message me if interested!
Hi.

I'm wanting a repeating tile background (either 200x200, 250x250 or 500x500 pixels) for my DeviantArt account while I still have Core, and I have 60b Gaia Gold as well as 4m Treasure right here on Flight Rising.

Nothing too fancy. Contact me with examples and price ranges. I'm hoping for 2-3 simple items to be drawn on a solid color, or, if you're feeling particularly outgoing, something like a two-color Chevron pattern.

I like muted/pale and soft colors. I also like candles, cat skulls, filled red-wine glasses, roses and sushi. Any 2-3 of those listed items can be chosen as part of the tile.

I also enjoy saturated colors on off-white backgrounds if you want an alternative!

Thank you, and ping/message me if interested!
bampu!
bampu!
bampu
bampu
@exosomniac
I might be able to do something along that lines for you. I've done tile backgrounds before, like this:

utw51JT.jpg
@exosomniac
I might be able to do something along that lines for you. I've done tile backgrounds before, like this:

utw51JT.jpg
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii
YOU'RE HIRED
How much are you looking for in pay?
@jurobii
YOU'RE HIRED
How much are you looking for in pay?
show me varieties of styles. may hire more than one!
show me varieties of styles. may hire more than one!
@exosomniac
Does 250k sound fair for a tile background with two items? (I think i can manage candles and sushi) :)
@exosomniac
Does 250k sound fair for a tile background with two items? (I think i can manage candles and sushi) :)
IMG_3120.png