Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lore shop- bios+stories! (closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@Fletcher

I'll send the current coding he has.
@Fletcher

I'll send the current coding he has.
XSA45qz.jpg3Dyszo8.jpg
bump!
bump!
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24207389] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242074/24207389_350.png[/img] [/url] Hello! [s]ur sig is amazing[/s] I would like to order a bio for the gal above! Her name is Takara, and her mate is [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=229522&did=23906558]Phantom[/url]. Phantom and Takara play a big role in shaping the clan. (If you wanna read it all, it's in clan profile.) They basically just turn the clan into a clan of mercenaries. Takara left her clan in the forest because she met Phantom and decided to join him. Personality wise, Takara is wild and loves fighting. She is often the one enforcing the rules in the clan as well. [s]basically the mom of the clan.[/s] That is all I have for her right now, if I think of something new I'll tell you right away! As for the bio template, there's no need for one. I got one already :) Thank you in advance! Also, I would like to buy a long bio. Shall I send the money afterwards, or before?
@Fletcher

24207389_350.png

Hello! ur sig is amazing

I would like to order a bio for the gal above! Her name is Takara, and her mate is Phantom.

Phantom and Takara play a big role in shaping the clan. (If you wanna read it all, it's in clan profile.) They basically just turn the clan into a clan of mercenaries.

Takara left her clan in the forest because she met Phantom and decided to join him.

Personality wise, Takara is wild and loves fighting. She is often the one enforcing the rules in the clan as well. basically the mom of the clan.

That is all I have for her right now, if I think of something new I'll tell you right away!

As for the bio template, there's no need for one. I got one already :)

Thank you in advance! Also, I would like to buy a long bio. Shall I send the money afterwards, or before?
XkUAs8g.gifLnC6CMs.gif9nxtKkA.gifX1vyVpt.gif
@PrincessPhantom Absolutely, I can do that! She is such a beauty. Please send the money afterwards, it motivates me to write faster ^u^ I can't wait to get writing for her! I'll send the text via PM since you don't need coding.

Also my sig was made by Kotomi! Her graphics shop is wonderful, I def recommend it ^u^
@PrincessPhantom Absolutely, I can do that! She is such a beauty. Please send the money afterwards, it motivates me to write faster ^u^ I can't wait to get writing for her! I'll send the text via PM since you don't need coding.

Also my sig was made by Kotomi! Her graphics shop is wonderful, I def recommend it ^u^
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
Bio (short) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22888890] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/228889/22888890_350.png[/img] [/url] this girl needs a bio her mate is[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=233993&tab=dragon&did=27142232] rosie[/url] so yes a lesbian (why do i find them soo shipable) she is a poet and she studdys wolves i dont have a backstory for her yet @Fletcher
Bio (short)

22888890_350.png

this girl needs a bio her mate is rosie so yes a lesbian (why do i find them soo shipable) she is a poet and she studdys wolves
i dont have a backstory for her yet
@Fletcher
Steelhound.gif
@catcatamelia Can do! Did you just want text since she already appears to have coding?
@catcatamelia Can do! Did you just want text since she already appears to have coding?
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher
yep

just text thanks
this had more on it but i removed it then i realized opse that doesn't make sense
@Fletcher
yep

just text thanks
this had more on it but i removed it then i realized opse that doesn't make sense
Steelhound.gif
[center]@Fletcher Hey pal. I have this new dragon here, but I have a whole bunch of lore to write for my other dragons and wanted to see if you could help me. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23764791] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/237648/23764791_350.png[/img] [/url] His name is [b]Shaw[/b], but people call him [b]Shank[/b], or Shanks. He is seeking [b]Redemption[/b] for his past mistakes in life. Brutal, bloody mistakes. I would like to pay in gems, 93, yes? This is for a long bio. This is the stuff I want it to touch on. He is a bounty hunter/Mercenary trying his best to repent for past brutality and crimes by seeking out and capturing/executing bad folks. He is a troubled man with a lot to feel pain about. You can make up the history and stuff, but I would like it to have these things in mind. I am leaving a lot of the stuff to your creative mind. I would like that he has come to my clan through means of tracking [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=63130&did=13044138]this fellow[/url]. This fellow being a professional infiltrator and thief. As long as Coyote doesn't die, I'd be happy. Maybe Shaw will realize something about himself or Coyote that makes him not want to kill him, who knows? You will, probably. If you could put in his lore how he uses a sword, maybe with his tail, or mouth, that would be great too. If you need any info just ask. Personality wise, Shaw is a crass, sarcasm prone fellow. I picture him with a bit of a southern drawl, but I already have a wildclaw with that accent. He is unforgiving to those who have more but treat others as less. He dislikes shows of power and wealth, even though he does it himself. He doesn't care for conserving money. After all, money is to be spent. He will usually use up any money he has quickly. He is headstrong and stubborn, but far from stupid. He is intelligent. He is upfront and honest, but embellishes the truth often. He is a laid back fellow that borders on irresponsibility. He doesn't really anger very easily, unless he is morally motivated. He fights with unpredictability rather than style and form, but has a hidden grace in his movements. He doesn't use magic, but likes the idea, he just never had much of a pension for it. He prefers walking to flying, but glides around while fighting. He doesn't use his teeth or claws for fighting very much. He is on the small side of wildclaws and uses his muscular tail and sword for fighting, usually. If you need anything else please ask. Update: I would like to add that he is not a calm fighter. He easily loses control while fighting and becomes a danger to friend and foe alike. This also makes him vulnerable because he doesn't defend while in this state, but becomes a terrifying force in the meantime. I don't know any templates that I feel would match him. If I find one I'll tell you, or I'll somehow find a way to adapt whatever bio you make to it. [/center]
@Fletcher
Hey pal. I have this new dragon here, but I have a whole bunch of lore to write for my other dragons and wanted to see if you could help me.

23764791_350.png

His name is Shaw, but people call him Shank, or Shanks. He is seeking Redemption for his past mistakes in life. Brutal, bloody mistakes. I would like to pay in gems, 93, yes? This is for a long bio.

This is the stuff I want it to touch on. He is a bounty hunter/Mercenary trying his best to repent for past brutality and crimes by seeking out and capturing/executing bad folks. He is a troubled man with a lot to feel pain about. You can make up the history and stuff, but I would like it to have these things in mind. I am leaving a lot of the stuff to your creative mind. I would like that he has come to my clan through means of tracking this fellow. This fellow being a professional infiltrator and thief. As long as Coyote doesn't die, I'd be happy. Maybe Shaw will realize something about himself or Coyote that makes him not want to kill him, who knows? You will, probably. If you could put in his lore how he uses a sword, maybe with his tail, or mouth, that would be great too. If you need any info just ask.

Personality wise, Shaw is a crass, sarcasm prone fellow. I picture him with a bit of a southern drawl, but I already have a wildclaw with that accent. He is unforgiving to those who have more but treat others as less. He dislikes shows of power and wealth, even though he does it himself. He doesn't care for conserving money. After all, money is to be spent. He will usually use up any money he has quickly. He is headstrong and stubborn, but far from stupid. He is intelligent. He is upfront and honest, but embellishes the truth often. He is a laid back fellow that borders on irresponsibility. He doesn't really anger very easily, unless he is morally motivated. He fights with unpredictability rather than style and form, but has a hidden grace in his movements. He doesn't use magic, but likes the idea, he just never had much of a pension for it. He prefers walking to flying, but glides around while fighting. He doesn't use his teeth or claws for fighting very much. He is on the small side of wildclaws and uses his muscular tail and sword for fighting, usually. If you need anything else please ask.

Update: I would like to add that he is not a calm fighter. He easily loses control while fighting and becomes a danger to friend and foe alike. This also makes him vulnerable because he doesn't defend while in this state, but becomes a terrifying force in the meantime.

I don't know any templates that I feel would match him. If I find one I'll tell you, or I'll somehow find a way to adapt whatever bio you make to it.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
@Zurun Can do! Thank you for all the information. Since you can't find a template, would you just like the text for his bio?
@Zurun Can do! Thank you for all the information. Since you can't find a template, would you just like the text for his bio?
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher

Sure. I can make my own, probably not. If you need anything just shout. What do you think of his outfit?
@Fletcher

Sure. I can make my own, probably not. If you need anything just shout. What do you think of his outfit?
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13