Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ( OPEN ) - - - - * Kommoy's art shop *
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 64 65
@Kommoy
Would a sketch + base colors be 2000 gems for a full body? If so, I'd like to take an FR currency slot!
@Kommoy
Would a sketch + base colors be 2000 gems for a full body? If so, I'd like to take an FR currency slot!
@Fluffesu Yes, it is 2000g
The slot is yours! Will your order remain the same as the one you left on the waiting list or do you want to alter anything before I begin drawing?
@Fluffesu Yes, it is 2000g
The slot is yours! Will your order remain the same as the one you left on the waiting list or do you want to alter anything before I begin drawing?
lant.gif lant.gif
@Kommoy
I'll probably go ahead and change it, actually. XD
Give me just a sec to pick out the character. <3
@Kommoy
I'll probably go ahead and change it, actually. XD
Give me just a sec to pick out the character. <3
aaaa i'm broke as heck rn but it's great to see your shop is still active! hopefully i'll be able to afford a slot next time you open up ♥♥
aaaa i'm broke as heck rn but it's great to see your shop is still active! hopefully i'll be able to afford a slot next time you open up ♥♥
91580995-2.gif  f a r c a l l e r
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

cara they/them fr+8
« about | sales | avatar »
- - - +
[quote name="Electric" date="2018-08-05 15:57:14" ] aaaa i'm broke as heck rn but it's great to see your shop is still active! hopefully i'll be able to afford a slot next time you open up ♥♥ [/quote] I know that feeling. I'm also broke right now ;7; Thank you for the interest! <3
Electric wrote on 2018-08-05 15:57:14:
I know that feeling. I'm also broke right now ;7;
Thank you for the interest! <3
lant.gif lant.gif
@Kommoy dangit I just commished a few big pieces and wiped myself out. I'll have to wait til I can sell some UM accents or if one of my near triple g1s sells, maybe I'll catch you next go around
@Kommoy dangit I just commished a few big pieces and wiped myself out. I'll have to wait til I can sell some UM accents or if one of my near triple g1s sells, maybe I'll catch you next go around
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@Kommoy

Ahhh its absolutely fantastic I love it!

I would love to commission you again but curious how you feel about it having an extra character? Essentially a colored sketch fullbody / half body for a character couple?
@Kommoy

Ahhh its absolutely fantastic I love it!

I would love to commission you again but curious how you feel about it having an extra character? Essentially a colored sketch fullbody / half body for a character couple?
hJNGZFZ.png
@Zhimonster That's a shame but thank you for the interest anyway! And good luck on your sales

@Darkdragonfiend It's fine by me! I have a few examples of couple drawings on my deviantart if you want to check them out. Just be aware that my prices are per character so everything will be multiplied by 2

@Kazima I'm sorry, I'll have to give you a warning before accepting your order: I usually draw only humans and humanoids so I can't guarantee a quality result when drawing animals. If you are willing to take the risk then the slot is yours.
@Zhimonster That's a shame but thank you for the interest anyway! And good luck on your sales

@Darkdragonfiend It's fine by me! I have a few examples of couple drawings on my deviantart if you want to check them out. Just be aware that my prices are per character so everything will be multiplied by 2

@Kazima I'm sorry, I'll have to give you a warning before accepting your order: I usually draw only humans and humanoids so I can't guarantee a quality result when drawing animals. If you are willing to take the risk then the slot is yours.
lant.gif lant.gif
@Kommey

Nevermind
@Kommey

Nevermind
tzu9gi3n_o.png
@Kommoy

Totally understandable! I'd love to see your examples. Might give me extra ideas on what to get
@Kommoy

Totally understandable! I'd love to see your examples. Might give me extra ideas on what to get
hJNGZFZ.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 64 65