Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ( OPEN ) - - - - * Kommoy's art shop *
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
@Kom I realized just now about the typo with the initial gem conversions and with my total price so I am sending a CR in just a moment with the additional gems! (I think it should have been 7,200 instead of 6,000?) I didn't want to short-change you and apologies for not noticing it sooner!
@Kom I realized just now about the typo with the initial gem conversions and with my total price so I am sending a CR in just a moment with the additional gems! (I think it should have been 7,200 instead of 6,000?) I didn't want to short-change you and apologies for not noticing it sooner!
r6J6MbS.png
@kom i'm leaning towards the ones labelled "r1" in the stash but feel free to simplify or mix and match them if that is easier for you ^^ payment sent too!
@kom i'm leaning towards the ones labelled "r1" in the stash but feel free to simplify or mix and match them if that is easier for you ^^ payment sent too!
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
[quote name="Vovina" date="2020-11-10 05:48:52" ] @/Kom I realized just now about the typo with the initial gem conversions and with my total price so I am sending a CR in just a moment with the additional gems! (I think it should have been 7,200 instead of 6,000?) I didn't want to short-change you and apologies for not noticing it sooner! [/quote] @Vovina Oh sweetie!! You didn't need to! ;v; It was my error Quarantine fried my brain asfdghas I should have checked twice But thank you very very much!!
Vovina wrote on 2020-11-10 05:48:52:
@/Kom I realized just now about the typo with the initial gem conversions and with my total price so I am sending a CR in just a moment with the additional gems! (I think it should have been 7,200 instead of 6,000?) I didn't want to short-change you and apologies for not noticing it sooner!
@Vovina Oh sweetie!! You didn't need to! ;v; It was my error
Quarantine fried my brain asfdghas I should have checked twice
But thank you very very much!!
lant.gif lant.gif
mark
mark
Click my Dragons! gXmNQ.gifzkDCm.gif7DiVY.gifw37CI.gif
[quote name="pooses" date="2020-11-10 05:50:34" ] @/kom i'm leaning towards the ones labelled "r1" in the stash but feel free to simplify or mix and match them if that is easier for you ^^ payment sent too! [/quote] @pooses Oh, alright! I noted that down Payment received! And thank you for commissioning~~
pooses wrote on 2020-11-10 05:50:34:
@/kom i'm leaning towards the ones labelled "r1" in the stash but feel free to simplify or mix and match them if that is easier for you ^^ payment sent too!
@pooses Oh, alright! I noted that down
Payment received! And thank you for commissioning~~
lant.gif lant.gif
@Vovina Hi! Here is your commission Hope you like it~~ [center]{[url=https://imgur.com/a/LACn6Tf]Animated Drawing[/url]} [img]http://i.imgur.com/aVg5CEdh.gif[/img] Png [img]https://trello-attachments.s3.amazonaws.com/5a6392ffe8ad7857c47849f4/5faa036fa97e983c43f56bf0/5b515cbc48667d872dd7258bf3d81e93/12-11-2020_-_Vovina.png[/img] Png without background [img]https://trello-attachments.s3.amazonaws.com/5a6392ffe8ad7857c47849f4/5faa036fa97e983c43f56bf0/57186ca05d1b7c97eeb45e3166220e69/12-11-2020_-_Vovina_no_bg.png[/img][/center]
@Vovina Hi! Here is your commission
Hope you like it~~
{Animated Drawing}
aVg5CEdh.gif

Png
12-11-2020_-_Vovina.png

Png without background
12-11-2020_-_Vovina_no_bg.png
lant.gif lant.gif
@Kom O-oh my gosh, this is amazing and just took my breath away! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1] I absolutely love it, I don't even know if I have enough proper words to describe the degree! Thank you, thank you so so much aaaaa, I couldn't be happier with how she came out. The still images by themselves are such works of beauty and I was sitting there admiring them even before I opened up the animated drawing link--you did a fantastic job with her and just everything! The awesome, soft shading, your blending of the shadows, how you can see the different folds and ripples in the outfit cloth. And of course her strong and proud stance! The gleam in her eye and the jewel on her hat add that extra flare and sense of intensity! And omg the animations? They're so smooth and well done and just mesmerizing to look at, like the amount of detail and care put into it blows my mind! The hair swaying, that little stray wisp of it and the little ember particles in front the wings with all the motions and how they bend in and flare outwards, even her coattails, and of course the spinning of the backdrop design as she folds and stretches her wings in and out. There's so much life, so much power when she reaches them fully and it's so perfect and I know I'm going to be sitting here just watching it on loop because I adore it so much. If it's okay with you, may I put these in her toyhouse gallery (with credit and link back to you of course)? I saw you have some different social media accounts linked at the first post, so if it's alright do you have a preference on which one I should use for the link/credit info? Thank you so much again! Everything about her is gorgeous and awesome! <3
@Kom O-oh my gosh, this is amazing and just took my breath away! I absolutely love it, I don't even know if I have enough proper words to describe the degree! Thank you, thank you so so much aaaaa, I couldn't be happier with how she came out. The still images by themselves are such works of beauty and I was sitting there admiring them even before I opened up the animated drawing link--you did a fantastic job with her and just everything! The awesome, soft shading, your blending of the shadows, how you can see the different folds and ripples in the outfit cloth. And of course her strong and proud stance! The gleam in her eye and the jewel on her hat add that extra flare and sense of intensity!

And omg the animations? They're so smooth and well done and just mesmerizing to look at, like the amount of detail and care put into it blows my mind! The hair swaying, that little stray wisp of it and the little ember particles in front the wings with all the motions and how they bend in and flare outwards, even her coattails, and of course the spinning of the backdrop design as she folds and stretches her wings in and out. There's so much life, so much power when she reaches them fully and it's so perfect and I know I'm going to be sitting here just watching it on loop because I adore it so much.

If it's okay with you, may I put these in her toyhouse gallery (with credit and link back to you of course)? I saw you have some different social media accounts linked at the first post, so if it's alright do you have a preference on which one I should use for the link/credit info?

Thank you so much again! Everything about her is gorgeous and awesome! <3
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina ASdgasgdah I'm glad you liked!!! ; 7 ;
And I have no preferences~ I'm always jumping from site to site
Just link my toyhouse or deviantart if you want to choose one
@Vovina ASdgasgdah I'm glad you liked!!! ; 7 ;
And I have no preferences~ I'm always jumping from site to site
Just link my toyhouse or deviantart if you want to choose one
lant.gif lant.gif
would like to be added to the FR currency pinglist please
would like to be added to the FR currency pinglist please
Oh my goodness your art is so beautiful!!
May I please be added to your FR currency pinglist? ♥
Oh my goodness your art is so beautiful!!
May I please be added to your FR currency pinglist? ♥
Novalunosis
The state of relaxation and wonderment experienced while gazing upon the stars.
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65