Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Riboot Cafe (Kofi)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 68 69
@SleepyPyromancer Here you go! Your character is really unique ^^ [img]http://file.toyhou.se/images/2224653_1WjapCUI79blY9f.png[/img]
@SleepyPyromancer

Here you go! Your character is really unique ^^
2224653_1WjapCUI79blY9f.png
6944798_RIsXyp5XVPhLYmH.jpg
light in the dark

@Rib I am after one of your[u] animated doodles![/u] [b]Character Image: [/b] Tsamba! She is an achilliobator [img]http://img03.deviantart.net/b1fe/i/2016/232/d/2/by_asgore_by_laughingzuru-daeo1qt.jpg[/img] [url=http://sta.sh/2bgimhjx72u]More ref links[/url] [b]Offer:[/b] Seraph Scroll and Plague egg (tell me if I am shooting low!)
@Rib I am after one of your animated doodles!
Character Image: Tsamba! She is an achilliobator
by_asgore_by_laughingzuru-daeo1qt.jpg
More ref links
Offer: Seraph Scroll and Plague egg (tell me if I am shooting low!)
NFSZSxV.gif
@Rib

Hmh,, how much would be an offer high enough for animation? ^^
@Rib

Hmh,, how much would be an offer high enough for animation? ^^
art_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz00e.pngcharacter_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz009.pngwishlist_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz001.png
@LaughingZuru

Oh hello again! I'm going to have to decline your offer since a seraph scroll isn't high priority to me right now ^^ Very cool character though! If we manage to work out a deal I'll definitely look forward to doodling her

@MadWhisperer

I'm actually not sure -u- So far I've taken two animated doodles and one of them offered a fully stone lvl 25 imp and the other one was a pretty cool familiar, just offer whatever you think I'll be interested in and try your luck
@LaughingZuru

Oh hello again! I'm going to have to decline your offer since a seraph scroll isn't high priority to me right now ^^ Very cool character though! If we manage to work out a deal I'll definitely look forward to doodling her

@MadWhisperer

I'm actually not sure -u- So far I've taken two animated doodles and one of them offered a fully stone lvl 25 imp and the other one was a pretty cool familiar, just offer whatever you think I'll be interested in and try your luck
light in the dark

@Rib That's fine, I also have Harpy Roost vista and (another) egg if that interests you more? and some chests
@Rib That's fine, I also have Harpy Roost vista and (another) egg if that interests you more? and some chests
NFSZSxV.gif
@Rib

Ok I think I don't have anything interesting enough XD
But anyways, I still like your style a lot so would my original offer (the plague egg) be alright for an unanimated drawing?
@Rib

Ok I think I don't have anything interesting enough XD
But anyways, I still like your style a lot so would my original offer (the plague egg) be alright for an unanimated drawing?
art_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz00e.pngcharacter_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz009.pngwishlist_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz001.png
@LaughingZuru

That Vista and two eggs would get you an animated doodle *-* I've been grinding for that thing for weeks

@MadWhisperer

Your original offer would definitely get you an unanimated doodle!

(And a note to both of you, it's getting pretty late now and I'll be heading offline soon so apologies if I do not respond!)
@LaughingZuru

That Vista and two eggs would get you an animated doodle *-* I've been grinding for that thing for weeks

@MadWhisperer

Your original offer would definitely get you an unanimated doodle!

(And a note to both of you, it's getting pretty late now and I'll be heading offline soon so apologies if I do not respond!)
light in the dark

@Rib

Alright, I'll send you a CR right away!
@Rib

Alright, I'll send you a CR right away!
@Rib

Aaah i love him so much!!! I literally passed out after making my post, so I'll send payment over now! Thank you so much omg!!
@Rib

Aaah i love him so much!!! I literally passed out after making my post, so I'll send payment over now! Thank you so much omg!!
@Rib Awesome I will set up a CR right now! (small side note(request?) - could you please include her face markings? she looks drastically different without them!)

-Also, do you mind if I send only the first two upfront and hold one of the eggs till completion?
@Rib Awesome I will set up a CR right now! (small side note(request?) - could you please include her face markings? she looks drastically different without them!)

-Also, do you mind if I send only the first two upfront and hold one of the eggs till completion?
NFSZSxV.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 68 69