Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | HQ ART FOR GENE SCROLLS!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@TriscuitCafe

Horse it is then! The image should be enough reference, especially for the white markings, and as an additional detail, I'd like him to look a little flirty or charming, with the mane kind of falling into his eyes.

I'll send the scroll by CR if that's okay with you? Feel free to accept it any time you like.
@TriscuitCafe

Horse it is then! The image should be enough reference, especially for the white markings, and as an additional detail, I'd like him to look a little flirty or charming, with the mane kind of falling into his eyes.

I'll send the scroll by CR if that's okay with you? Feel free to accept it any time you like.
jPVKqQU.pngAzELViA.pngDAD8oIi.png
@TriscuitCafe alright, here's my form :3 Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5873660] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/58737/5873660_350.png[/img] [/url] Style: Fullbody Payment: 250 gems Expression/pose: totally open for anything. He never shows any emotion, so his face is just expressionless. Let me know if you need more info! thanks
@TriscuitCafe

alright, here's my form :3

Dragon:

5873660_350.png

Style: Fullbody
Payment: 250 gems
Expression/pose: totally open for anything. He never shows any emotion, so his face is just expressionless.

Let me know if you need more info!
thanks
@ethiera thank you so much! So excited to get started!

@bloodybunny Want to pay half and half (half at the beginning halfnafterbthe commission is done) or full up front? Either works for me!!!
What a lovely dragon!
@ethiera thank you so much! So excited to get started!

@bloodybunny Want to pay half and half (half at the beginning halfnafterbthe commission is done) or full up front? Either works for me!!!
What a lovely dragon!
21u2cp.png
@TriscuitCafe

i'd like to pay the whole price upfront, i'm sending over the gems now if that's ok:3
@TriscuitCafe

i'd like to pay the whole price upfront, i'm sending over the gems now if that's ok:3
@bloodybunny
Sounds great! Thank you so much!
@bloodybunny
Sounds great! Thank you so much!
21u2cp.png
@TriscuitCafe, did you read the previous message I had sent? :0
@TriscuitCafe, did you read the previous message I had sent? :0
sdSRvlV.png
@anubiis

Haha! I did miss it at first, I got it now!!! But yes, that sound great!
@anubiis

Haha! I did miss it at first, I got it now!!! But yes, that sound great!
21u2cp.png
@TriscuitCafe, awesome! Can I pay half now and half when you finish? :0
@TriscuitCafe, awesome! Can I pay half now and half when you finish? :0
sdSRvlV.png
@anubiis
Yes please!!!
@anubiis
Yes please!!!
21u2cp.png
@TriscuitCafe

Hi Triscuit! Its Enoch-- from Tumblr. I know we haven't seen each other in awhile, so I'm really surprised to suddenly find an art thread from you on here.

Maybe you told me that you had a Flight Rising account and I just forgot... that wouldn't be a shock in all honesty.

Are you still looking for any gene scrolls per chance?
You know that I was always a fan of your art, so I'd definitely love to commission you and I'm leaving Flight Rising, so I've got a lot of gems to spare on buying art.
@TriscuitCafe

Hi Triscuit! Its Enoch-- from Tumblr. I know we haven't seen each other in awhile, so I'm really surprised to suddenly find an art thread from you on here.

Maybe you told me that you had a Flight Rising account and I just forgot... that wouldn't be a shock in all honesty.

Are you still looking for any gene scrolls per chance?
You know that I was always a fan of your art, so I'd definitely love to commission you and I'm leaving Flight Rising, so I've got a lot of gems to spare on buying art.
y0YshUu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7