Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Logan's Gijinka Art Shop | CLOSED
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
@bearprince If you still have an open slot...if not can I be added to the waitlist? What type of drawing you want: Digital Color with full shading Link to your dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27578950] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275790/27578950_350.png[/img] [/url] Reference of gijinka: Don't really have one, but he is a warrior and will be a guard of the clan. Paying with gems or treasure: Treasure Head or bust: Bust please Anything extra: He's serious but not cruel.
@bearprince

If you still have an open slot...if not can I be added to the waitlist?

What type of drawing you want: Digital Color with full shading
Link to your dragon:
27578950_350.png

Reference of gijinka: Don't really have one, but he is a warrior and will be a guard of the clan.
Paying with gems or treasure: Treasure
Head or bust: Bust please
Anything extra: He's serious but not cruel.
@Phoenixfyre sorry i can't accept, i don't design gijinka's and can't draw him without a reference of some sort.
@Phoenixfyre sorry i can't accept, i don't design gijinka's and can't draw him without a reference of some sort.
tumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo1_400.pngtumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo2_400.pngtumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo3_400.pngtumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo4_400.png
[quote name="Phoenixfyre" date=2016-10-29 22:20:44] @bearprince Ok [/quote]
Phoenixfyre wrote on 2016-10-29:
@bearprince
Could I order two at once, or would you prefer me ordering one now and another later?
@bearprince
Could I order two at once, or would you prefer me ordering one now and another later?
@Saern you can order two at once!
@Saern you can order two at once!
tumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo1_400.pngtumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo2_400.pngtumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo3_400.pngtumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo4_400.png
@bearprince
Awesome!

What type of drawing you want: Pencil sketch w/ shading
Reference of gijinka: refs / Charahub and fandragon if you need it
Paying with gems or treasure: Gems
Head or bust: Either or honestly, but her armour is pretty complicated lmao so headshot would probably be best
Anything extra: Drawing the hood isn't necessary.

---

Reference of gijinka: refs
Head or bust: Bust
@bearprince
Awesome!

Reference of gijinka: refs / Charahub and fandragon if you need it
Head or bust: Either or honestly, but her armour is pretty complicated lmao so headshot would probably be best

---

Reference of gijinka: refs
Head or bust: Bust
@Saern skyrim, nice :P i accept! please send over payment~
@Saern skyrim, nice :P i accept! please send over payment~
@Saern @tennisbutt just an update to let you both know that I am working on both your orders, I just have been sort of busy lately and haven't had time to really sit down and draw, and I'm really sorry for making you both wait!
@Saern @tennisbutt just an update to let you both know that I am working on both your orders, I just have been sort of busy lately and haven't had time to really sit down and draw, and I'm really sorry for making you both wait!
May I be added to the ping list? o:
Your art is lovely but I still need to make a design!
May I be added to the ping list? o:
Your art is lovely but I still need to make a design!
4pytmq.jpg4pytmq.jpg4pytmq.jpg
20pzzh0.gif
@Kija sure thing! and thank you!
@Kija sure thing! and thank you!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15