Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Logan's Gijinka Art Shop | CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
yeah! tell me your order!
yeah! tell me your order!
tumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo1_400.pngtumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo2_400.pngtumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo3_400.pngtumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo4_400.png
@bearprince [b]What type of drawing you want:[/b] Digital color + shading [b]Link to your dragon: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18702620] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/187027/18702620_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Reference of gijinka[/b]: Gijinka is in her bio ! [b]Paying with gems or treasure:[/b] Gems ! [b]Head or bust:[/b] Either or is fine by me ! [b]Anything extra:[/b] She's normally blank looking, and of course frightening lookin~
@bearprince

What type of drawing you want: Digital color + shading
Link to your dragon:

18702620_350.png

Reference of gijinka: Gijinka is in her bio !
Paying with gems or treasure: Gems !
Head or bust: Either or is fine by me !
Anything extra: She's normally blank looking, and of course frightening lookin~
tumblr_o77w1quhlJ1tsw2elo6_500.png
@ifawn okay order accepted! that'll be 120 gems! please send it over and i'll get started asap~
@ifawn okay order accepted! that'll be 120 gems! please send it over and i'll get started asap~
tumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo1_400.pngtumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo2_400.pngtumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo3_400.pngtumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo4_400.png
@bearprince

Drawing Type: Digital Sketch & Flat Color Digital!~

Ref Link: Elijah Aarons

Paying with: Treasure!~ Should be 138600t?? if im calculating right if you accept to do both <3

Head or Bust: BOTH?... *flops around hoping it's okay to get two pieces??*
you can do w/e pose you think would suit him, i have a mini-story written for him but it's really posted so if you're interested in understanding him more i can find somewhere to upload it so you might have a better understanding of stuff? (put it in stash on dA so it's in his imgur link!) it's just a tiny backstory before he was put into the entity realm with other survivors

Anything extra: .. since he was only a sketch, glasses type doesn't matter whatsoever so ur free to do w/e u want with those, hair would be a bit longer going down the back of his neck. uh.. you can do w/e you want with clothes, doesn't have to be that set particular so you're honestly free to do w/e with him there but he does like jackets / hoodies and... uh.. lmao.. he's ur typical white nerdy guy but is very into paranormal stuff!! kinda a slacker too.. prob why he's getting punished in a nightmare realm (Dead by Daylight fanbaby if you know that game) anyway, he's got brown / dirty blonde hair.. and that's about all i need to explain i guess?? if you have any questions feel free to ask!! (copy and paste from a message i sent recently until i actually.. got a colored piece of him to use as a ref sighs loudly)
@bearprince

Drawing Type: Digital Sketch & Flat Color Digital!~

Ref Link: Elijah Aarons

Paying with: Treasure!~ Should be 138600t?? if im calculating right if you accept to do both <3

Head or Bust: BOTH?... *flops around hoping it's okay to get two pieces??*
you can do w/e pose you think would suit him, i have a mini-story written for him but it's really posted so if you're interested in understanding him more i can find somewhere to upload it so you might have a better understanding of stuff? (put it in stash on dA so it's in his imgur link!) it's just a tiny backstory before he was put into the entity realm with other survivors

Anything extra: .. since he was only a sketch, glasses type doesn't matter whatsoever so ur free to do w/e u want with those, hair would be a bit longer going down the back of his neck. uh.. you can do w/e you want with clothes, doesn't have to be that set particular so you're honestly free to do w/e with him there but he does like jackets / hoodies and... uh.. lmao.. he's ur typical white nerdy guy but is very into paranormal stuff!! kinda a slacker too.. prob why he's getting punished in a nightmare realm (Dead by Daylight fanbaby if you know that game) anyway, he's got brown / dirty blonde hair.. and that's about all i need to explain i guess?? if you have any questions feel free to ask!! (copy and paste from a message i sent recently until i actually.. got a colored piece of him to use as a ref sighs loudly)
cNqsubz.png3uP9ZMj.png
@Tsuzumikin yeah that all sounds great! the price you calculated is right, so send that over and i'll get started tomorrow!

do you have a preference for which order i color like do you want the bust to be colored or the headshot? and i think i can work with what you gave me! but since he's a sketch i might have to send you in wip stuff so i make sure i have it right!
@Tsuzumikin yeah that all sounds great! the price you calculated is right, so send that over and i'll get started tomorrow!

do you have a preference for which order i color like do you want the bust to be colored or the headshot? and i think i can work with what you gave me! but since he's a sketch i might have to send you in wip stuff so i make sure i have it right!
@bearprince

Sending asap!~ <3

If you'd like, you can just surprise me on whichever you'd prefer to color!! ^~^ I'm definitely not picky~ And good! I'm glad I was able to give you minor detail and ... hey, you get to play around with him if you like, win win! HAHA <3 And that sounds perfect to me, I'll eagerly be awaiting the wip then <3
@bearprince

Sending asap!~ <3

If you'd like, you can just surprise me on whichever you'd prefer to color!! ^~^ I'm definitely not picky~ And good! I'm glad I was able to give you minor detail and ... hey, you get to play around with him if you like, win win! HAHA <3 And that sounds perfect to me, I'll eagerly be awaiting the wip then <3
cNqsubz.png3uP9ZMj.png
@ifawn yo! here she is! her design is so creepy i loved drawing her, hope i did her justice!
@ifawn yo! here she is! her design is so creepy i loved drawing her, hope i did her justice!
@bearprince

Eeeee- thank you so much ! She looks so good, you definitely did her justice !
@bearprince

Eeeee- thank you so much ! She looks so good, you definitely did her justice !
tumblr_o77w1quhlJ1tsw2elo6_500.png
@Tsuzumikin yo still working on the colored piece but i just did this, is it okay?

btw, what color are his eyes? and if you have some free time could you just like, find a good pic on google of someone w/ the hair color you want so i have a visual of what you want it to be like.
@Tsuzumikin yo still working on the colored piece but i just did this, is it okay?

btw, what color are his eyes? and if you have some free time could you just like, find a good pic on google of someone w/ the hair color you want so i have a visual of what you want it to be like.
@bearprince Hello! Just wanted to check that by regular human OCs, a human with animal ears/tail does not count, right?
@bearprince Hello! Just wanted to check that by regular human OCs, a human with animal ears/tail does not count, right?
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15