Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Logan's Gijinka Art Shop | CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@bearprince

What type of drawing you want: digital colour and shading
Link to your dragon: no dragon just character
Reference of gijinka: http://sta.sh/2273evamiix2?edit=1
Paying with gems or treasure: 120 gems
Head or bust: bust
Anything extra: nope!

Link to your dragon: again just character
Reference of gijinka: http://sta.sh/2m1lupk7ibr?edit=1
Head or bust: bust please
Anything extra: he only opens his eyes when he's completely serious so could you possibly draw him with his serious expression on and eyes open? eye colour is in the first ref!
@bearprince

Link to your dragon: no dragon just character
Reference of gijinka: http://sta.sh/2273evamiix2?edit=1
Head or bust: bust
Anything extra: nope!

Link to your dragon: again just character
Reference of gijinka: http://sta.sh/2m1lupk7ibr?edit=1
Head or bust: bust please
Anything extra: he only opens his eyes when he's completely serious so could you possibly draw him with his serious expression on and eyes open? eye colour is in the first ref!
@Wintre i could draw a human w/ animal ears and a tail no problem! i just can't draw full anthro like fursonas and stuff like that bc muzzles are not a thing i can draw with confidence atm
@Wintre i could draw a human w/ animal ears and a tail no problem! i just can't draw full anthro like fursonas and stuff like that bc muzzles are not a thing i can draw with confidence atm
tumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo1_400.pngtumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo2_400.pngtumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo3_400.pngtumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo4_400.png
@tennisbutt yo accepted go ahead and send over the gems pls!
@tennisbutt yo accepted go ahead and send over the gems pls!
tumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo1_400.pngtumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo2_400.pngtumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo3_400.pngtumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo4_400.png
@bearprince

!!!!!!!

HE LOOKS SO GOOD LIKE????

oh gosh that was the only thing i didn't say wasn't it oops! either hazel, blue, or brown. surprise me and whichever you pick ill use!! <3
@bearprince

!!!!!!!

HE LOOKS SO GOOD LIKE????

oh gosh that was the only thing i didn't say wasn't it oops! either hazel, blue, or brown. surprise me and whichever you pick ill use!! <3
cNqsubz.png3uP9ZMj.png
@Tsuzumikin how is this?
@Tsuzumikin how is this?
@BearPrince

*Swoons*

I LOVE HIM!!

ooo could i ask u to maybe darken his hair w/ a bit of brown in it? im on the laptop rn and it looks like a normal blonde.. might be just me tho

BUT if u dont want to thats ok i love him to pieces

thank u so much for doing my bab for me!!!
@BearPrince

*Swoons*

I LOVE HIM!!

ooo could i ask u to maybe darken his hair w/ a bit of brown in it? im on the laptop rn and it looks like a normal blonde.. might be just me tho

BUT if u dont want to thats ok i love him to pieces

thank u so much for doing my bab for me!!!
cNqsubz.png3uP9ZMj.png
@Tsuzumikin Like this? Also, I'm glad you like it and I wanna thank you for being so patient and nice! I know I took a little long to finish yours,,,, sorry about that.
@Tsuzumikin Like this? Also, I'm glad you like it and I wanna thank you for being so patient and nice! I know I took a little long to finish yours,,,, sorry about that.
@bearprince

YES THAT'S ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!

*Flails around happily*
It's really okay, I'm usually as patient as can be unless it takes a month or more?? and omg you sweet precious thing its okay<3

would you be okay w/ putting me on your forever pinglist if you have one? i definitely want to stop back by when i got some t saved up!!
@bearprince

YES THAT'S ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!

*Flails around happily*
It's really okay, I'm usually as patient as can be unless it takes a month or more?? and omg you sweet precious thing its okay<3

would you be okay w/ putting me on your forever pinglist if you have one? i definitely want to stop back by when i got some t saved up!!
cNqsubz.png3uP9ZMj.png
@Tsuzumikin ah you're too nice <3 and yeah of course!
@Tsuzumikin ah you're too nice <3 and yeah of course!
@bearprince

AAAAA *flops onto you and hugs you tight*

TY!! time to go farm up t like a crazy person <3
@bearprince

AAAAA *flops onto you and hugs you tight*

TY!! time to go farm up t like a crazy person <3
cNqsubz.png3uP9ZMj.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15