Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | | Reumang's Art Shop | {Closed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
I think I missed the second slot opening but do you mind putting me on your ping!
I think I missed the second slot opening but do you mind putting me on your ping!
@Razaera

I like it! :) Thx! T T
@Razaera

I like it! :) Thx! T T
tumblr_psudtih8Yj1vjdlgko5_100.pngtumblr_psudtih8Yj1vjdlgko4_250.pngtumblr_psudtih8Yj1vjdlgko3_100.pngtumblr_psudtih8Yj1vjdlgko2_250.pngtumblr_psudtih8Yj1vjdlgko1_250.png
@Reumang Okay I pay you now =) Looking forward to seeing WIP / the finished art! thanks =D
@Reumang Okay I pay you now =) Looking forward to seeing WIP / the finished art! thanks =D
@BaraBear

haha I added you in ping list.
See you next time!
XD
@BaraBear

haha I added you in ping list.
See you next time!
XD
tumblr_psudtih8Yj1vjdlgko5_100.pngtumblr_psudtih8Yj1vjdlgko4_250.pngtumblr_psudtih8Yj1vjdlgko3_100.pngtumblr_psudtih8Yj1vjdlgko2_250.pngtumblr_psudtih8Yj1vjdlgko1_250.png
@Drachenschwinge

Second slot is yours. :)
@Drachenschwinge

Second slot is yours. :)
@Reumang Here you go! I hope it's ok to order two? If not, feel free to pick one :3

Payment:
Gems / Full-body
Character reference pictures: My OC Marchosias
X
X
X
X
X

Personality: vampire, vicious, loner, stubborn, has a sharp tongue
Any other notes: feel free to add in some blood if you like, he's a vampre after all.

Payment:
Gems / Full-body
Character reference pictures: Another OC, Nerween

X
X
X
X

Here's also a good ref of how his wings look like: X

Personality: Usually cheerful and playful, has a sweet tooth and loves to fool around, necromancer
Any other notes: Nope
@Reumang Here you go! I hope it's ok to order two? If not, feel free to pick one :3

Payment:
Gems / Full-body
Character reference pictures: My OC Marchosias
X
X
X
X
X

Personality: vampire, vicious, loner, stubborn, has a sharp tongue
Any other notes: feel free to add in some blood if you like, he's a vampre after all.

Payment:
Gems / Full-body
Character reference pictures: Another OC, Nerween

X
X
X
X

Here's also a good ref of how his wings look like: X

Personality: Usually cheerful and playful, has a sweet tooth and loves to fool around, necromancer
Any other notes: Nope
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Drachenschwinge

I think you will, it's okay not to choose one.
their draw on each canvas, right?
@Drachenschwinge

I think you will, it's okay not to choose one.
their draw on each canvas, right?
@Reumang Yes, separate please :)
@Reumang Yes, separate please :)
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Reumang I would love a ping for when you are open!
@Reumang I would love a ping for when you are open!
eWROVV6.png
@Marceline

Okay, I will! Thx! :D
@Marceline

Okay, I will! Thx! :D
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25