Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | | Reumang's Art Shop | {Closed)
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@Reumang
Sure thing! I'll send you a PM.
@Reumang
Sure thing! I'll send you a PM.
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@reumang can I get a wait slot? ;o;
@reumang can I get a wait slot? ;o;
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
aaaaa i was watching justice league :((
perhaps ill get a slot next time huhu
aaaaa i was watching justice league :((
perhaps ill get a slot next time huhu
m16OKP.jpeg
@Reumang I believe I asked to be taken off the pinglist earlier? If not can you please take me off now?
@Reumang I believe I asked to be taken off the pinglist earlier? If not can you please take me off now?
queen_katoe.gif
@dr090909

All the previous orders are over. Please fill out the order. :)
@dr090909

tumblr_psudtih8Yj1vjdlgko5_100.pngtumblr_psudtih8Yj1vjdlgko4_250.pngtumblr_psudtih8Yj1vjdlgko3_100.pngtumblr_psudtih8Yj1vjdlgko2_250.pngtumblr_psudtih8Yj1vjdlgko1_250.png
@Reumang

Yay finally8v8

Payment: Gems
Type:Gijinka SD Full-body
Character reference pictures: (link please)
Personality or Keywords :
Character reference pictures: Same guy again, in same version .

this link
ref1

Personality or Keywords : He's in early twenties, 184cm tall, slender in build. Mischevious and curious, he can't resist anything with prospect of fun.
Always smiling, nothing can turn the smile upside down.

Any other notes:

I'd like to ask you to draw the 'on ' version from the link as before, but not holding a staff.
@Reumang

Yay finally8v8

Payment: Gems
Type:Gijinka SD Full-body
Character reference pictures: (link please)
Personality or Keywords :
Character reference pictures: Same guy again, in same version .

this link
ref1

Personality or Keywords : He's in early twenties, 184cm tall, slender in build. Mischevious and curious, he can't resist anything with prospect of fun.
Always smiling, nothing can turn the smile upside down.

Any other notes:

I'd like to ask you to draw the 'on ' version from the link as before, but not holding a staff.
tumblr_op47jq0bTt1teti6co1_250.gifzIWckoC.gif
@Shiftie

@Shiftie

tumblr_psudtih8Yj1vjdlgko5_100.pngtumblr_psudtih8Yj1vjdlgko4_250.pngtumblr_psudtih8Yj1vjdlgko3_100.pngtumblr_psudtih8Yj1vjdlgko2_250.pngtumblr_psudtih8Yj1vjdlgko1_250.png
@Reumang Thank you! [b]Payment:[/b] Gems + Treasure + [item=golem gauntlet] [b]Type:[/b] LD - L [b]Waist-up[/b] [b]Character reference pictures:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19088415] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/190885/19088415_350.png[/img] [/url] Human design is [url=https://sta.sh/26tt3zydjgf]here[/url] [b]Personality or Keywords :[/b] a ghost that likes to trick humans [b]Any other notes:[/b] I hope this is OK? c:
@Reumang Thank you!
Payment: Gems + Treasure + Golem Gauntlet
Type: LD - L
Waist-up
Character reference pictures:

19088415_350.png

Human design is here
Personality or Keywords : a ghost that likes to trick humans
Any other notes: I hope this is OK? c:
cdssc_by_shiftivity-dbvqj9d.png
@Shiftie The LAH of [item=Golem Gauntlet] is 699(almost 700)G. Please pay this amount except for this price. Thx. :)
@Shiftie

The LAH of Golem Gauntlet is 699(almost 700)G.
Please pay this amount except for this price. Thx. :)
@Valka

@Valka

1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25