Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Fresh Prints by Bellaire~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/8eJLHYi.png[/img][/center]
8eJLHYi.png
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

8eJLHYi.png
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

Aaah no you didn't, but I'm glad you did now! And my Alyssa is one of the examples, yay ^^ @MusicalMaladies [b]Username and ID:[/b] Sephora34, #212331 [b]Dragon Image:[/b] The leader's second in command, Chaulton [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19282767] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192828/19282767_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Type of Commission:[/b] Colored Bust [b]Payment Type:[/b] Gems [b]Other Info:[/b] Chaulton is strategic and most dragons are intimidated by him at first, but once he gets to know you he tends to act more like a concerned grandmother "Why are you so skinny?? Let me fix you something." "Honey there's some dirt on your wing." "I know a maren stole your necklace, but its too dangerous! I'll go ask some warriors to get it back." So could you maybe add a little heart inside a speech or thought bubble or somethin next to him?
Aaah no you didn't, but I'm glad you did now! And my Alyssa is one of the examples, yay ^^

@MusicalMaladies

Username and ID: Sephora34, #212331
Dragon Image: The leader's second in command, Chaulton

19282767_350.png

Type of Commission: Colored Bust
Payment Type: Gems
Other Info: Chaulton is strategic and most dragons are intimidated by him at first, but once he gets to know you he tends to act more like a concerned grandmother
"Why are you so skinny?? Let me fix you something."
"Honey there's some dirt on your wing."
"I know a maren stole your necklace, but its too dangerous! I'll go ask some warriors to get it back."

So could you maybe add a little heart inside a speech or thought bubble or somethin next to him?
S1RYPFw.png
@Sephora34
I was so pleased with that bust I couldn't NOT use it for an example! I've added you to the slots list. I have to finish a fullbody for Aava first, but then I will definitely get started on your lovely guardian's sketch within the next couple days ^^
@Sephora34
I was so pleased with that bust I couldn't NOT use it for an example! I've added you to the slots list. I have to finish a fullbody for Aava first, but then I will definitely get started on your lovely guardian's sketch within the next couple days ^^
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

@MusicalMaladies
Great, I can't wait to see him :)
@MusicalMaladies
Great, I can't wait to see him :)
S1RYPFw.png
@Aava
So the new paper I JUST BOUGHT that is LABELED FOR WATERCOLOR USE is NOT actually for watercolor use as I found out ;^; I went to the store and picked up MORE paper that is thicker and I really hope it works.

Long story short though, I have to trace over or redraw your imp boy, so I'm probably not going to be able to have it to you until Sunday or Monday.

I'm really sorry about this ):
@Aava
So the new paper I JUST BOUGHT that is LABELED FOR WATERCOLOR USE is NOT actually for watercolor use as I found out ;^; I went to the store and picked up MORE paper that is thicker and I really hope it works.

Long story short though, I have to trace over or redraw your imp boy, so I'm probably not going to be able to have it to you until Sunday or Monday.

I'm really sorry about this ):
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

@MusicalMaladies

Aww, that sucks :( It's okay, though, don't worry :)
@MusicalMaladies

Aww, that sucks :( It's okay, though, don't worry :)
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
8eJLHYi.png
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

@Aava
Ok! I chunked through everything over the past two days and your commission is finished c: Please be sure to send the second half of your payment and pick up your art here! Thank you so much for commissioning me to draw your beautiful boy.
@Aava
Ok! I chunked through everything over the past two days and your commission is finished c: Please be sure to send the second half of your payment and pick up your art here! Thank you so much for commissioning me to draw your beautiful boy.
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

@MusicalMaladies

Thank you very much, I love it!
@MusicalMaladies

Thank you very much, I love it!
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png