Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Smith's UnbeLEAFable Art Shop[Closed!]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33
@StygianForm

what would be a good way to show people they're com is done? and im so glad you like it <3 he is adorable
@StygianForm

what would be a good way to show people they're com is done? and im so glad you like it <3 he is adorable
@Smithsonian Aw, thank you! ^_^

I think it might be more convienient to ping & post the finished pieces in a new post on your thread, that way people can be right there at the right place when they click on the notification.

Or you can ping them in a new post to tell them their art is up at the pick-up area at the beginning of the thread, if for some reason you don't want your art to be scattered through your thread. :) Hope that helps!
@Smithsonian Aw, thank you! ^_^

I think it might be more convienient to ping & post the finished pieces in a new post on your thread, that way people can be right there at the right place when they click on the notification.

Or you can ping them in a new post to tell them their art is up at the pick-up area at the beginning of the thread, if for some reason you don't want your art to be scattered through your thread. :) Hope that helps!
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@StygianForm it does! though it might be nice to have my art saved and shown on the thread somewhere... thank you!!
@StygianForm it does! though it might be nice to have my art saved and shown on the thread somewhere... thank you!!
@SarcasticHawke [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/03ee8c16f48cc3d2e5c0d8bfd5048281/tumblr_p1pgyvBezz1ve7ecyo1_500.png[/img]
@SarcasticHawke

tumblr_p1pgyvBezz1ve7ecyo1_500.png
@maybellmay@IceOtter@Hyracia@Tiriea@Mitsuara@cicadasprite@Nenkou@Unyko
@Zonemod@Shadowfire1223@Fletcher@Zhar@WyvernWarrior@Cerys
@Plushstiel
@Kizmetto@MahuruRaji@dr090909@RebelAbsolution@Convexity@tybaltcatulet@NorthKorvus
@StygianForm@Soulbound@MoonGoddess@Jekal@MissBlindBat
@Shadowdawn199@wildewinged@SarcasticHawke

3 chickpea slots open!!
@maybellmay@IceOtter@Hyracia@Tiriea@Mitsuara@cicadasprite@Nenkou@Unyko
@Zonemod@Shadowfire1223@Fletcher@Zhar@WyvernWarrior@Cerys
@Plushstiel
@Kizmetto@MahuruRaji@dr090909@RebelAbsolution@Convexity@tybaltcatulet@NorthKorvus
@StygianForm@Soulbound@MoonGoddess@Jekal@MissBlindBat
@Shadowdawn199@wildewinged@SarcasticHawke

3 chickpea slots open!!
Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18403360] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/184034/18403360_350.png[/img] [/url] Type of drawing: chickpea Apparel: golden silk veil,tawny antlers,wreath and peace dove Skin/accent added in drawing?: none Payment: gems! Extra: she's my agriculturalist so maybe something involving plants? @Smithsonian Could you also add me to the pinglist?^^
Dragon:
18403360_350.png

Type of drawing: chickpea
Apparel: golden silk veil,tawny antlers,wreath and peace dove
Skin/accent added in drawing?: none
Payment: gems!
Extra: she's my agriculturalist so maybe something involving plants?
@Smithsonian
Could you also add me to the pinglist?^^
Untitled_Artwork.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/devUwR0.png[/img][/center]
devUwR0.png
@Smithsonian

aw i love these. would you ever be able to do a chickpea style of two dragons together?
@Smithsonian

aw i love these. would you ever be able to do a chickpea style of two dragons together?
Dqegp8j.png
@Smithsonian

Ah! I hope I’m in time to snag a chickpea slot this time!
@Smithsonian

Ah! I hope I’m in time to snag a chickpea slot this time!
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
@Smithsonian Aaah, he's beautiful <3 Thank you so much! Did I pay you already or no? Because if not I'll send a CR right away.
@Smithsonian Aaah, he's beautiful <3 Thank you so much! Did I pay you already or no? Because if not I'll send a CR right away.
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33