Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sketch/flat color commissions!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Niles

Hey, got a slot open now, you still want that commission?
@Niles

Hey, got a slot open now, you still want that commission?
twilittrikey.gif
@Trikey
Yes absolutely <3
Let me know what Gem total you decide on? :3c
@Trikey
Yes absolutely <3
Let me know what Gem total you decide on? :3c
@Niles

Depends if you want fullbody stuff or just waist-up? Rounding out conversions looks like maybe 375 gems for both waist-up, 500 for both fullbody... idk if you specified that earlier, I might've missed it whoops
@Niles

Depends if you want fullbody stuff or just waist-up? Rounding out conversions looks like maybe 375 gems for both waist-up, 500 for both fullbody... idk if you specified that earlier, I might've missed it whoops
twilittrikey.gif
@Trikey
Fullbody would be the ideal! n v n
I'll send over payment for a fullbody :>
@Trikey
Fullbody would be the ideal! n v n
I'll send over payment for a fullbody :>
@Niles

Aaah alright, tbh I don't usually take payment til I'm done in case I don't get to the commission super fast but I appreciate the promptness haha
@Niles

Aaah alright, tbh I don't usually take payment til I'm done in case I don't get to the commission super fast but I appreciate the promptness haha
twilittrikey.gif
@Trikey
Ooof, sorry about that! Habit ; v ;
I've ordered so much this past week that it's just easier for me to send it upfront so I don't forget q m q
@Trikey
Ooof, sorry about that! Habit ; v ;
I've ordered so much this past week that it's just easier for me to send it upfront so I don't forget q m q
@Niles

No worries, I'll just have to make sure to not be slow with the art :>
@Niles

No worries, I'll just have to make sure to not be slow with the art :>
twilittrikey.gif
@Trikey could I be put on your wait list please?
@Trikey could I be put on your wait list please?
tumblr_od1uximnHM1ve0uy5o4_250.pngtumblr_od1uximnHM1ve0uy5o1_250.pngtumblr_od1uximnHM1ve0uy5o3_250.pngtumblr_od1uximnHM1ve0uy5o2_250.png
@Trikey
oh nonono, absolutely take all the time you need! I am in no rush at all n v n <3
@Trikey
oh nonono, absolutely take all the time you need! I am in no rush at all n v n <3
@Trikey Can I be added to the waitlist please?
@Trikey Can I be added to the waitlist please?
r3l3XZ0.pngBCRs8KX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14