Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sketch/flat color commissions!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Trikey hi hello your art is lovely. o-o am i too late to nab a slot? I only have gems atm, but I can always go convert them if youd rather. Mostly I've seen gem prices hovering between 800-850:1, I'd be fine with either conversion rate! [s]I'd like about a hundred[/s] one of this lady here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24427350] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/244274/24427350_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Trikey
hi hello your art is lovely. o-o
am i too late to nab a slot?

I only have gems atm, but I can always go convert them if youd rather.
Mostly I've seen gem prices hovering between 800-850:1, I'd be fine with either conversion rate!

I'd like about a hundred one of this lady here:

24427350_350.png

Oh boy okay I haven't been on the forums enough to know what's good etiquette so? Just gonna answer everyone in this one post

@Vovina

Alright! Some of these aren't quite the style I have here, but hopefully they're a decent approximation of how I draw humans and armor:
1 2 3 4 5 (some of these are a lil old but that's some of the more finished art I have haha,,,,,)

Tbh humans aren't as time-consuming for me as dragons are, so if you wanted a waist-up sort of thing I'd say 150k, 200k for fullbody? Assuming we're still going with the sort of style I have the examples of up in my first post

@Niles

There's those examples up there of humans, and I've got these cats if that helps at all? I haven't done any canines recently but I'm perfectly willing to try haha

@Whimzica

I'd probably give Vovina and Niles precedence on slots since they were here first, and I'm trying to hold myself to two slots so I don't promise anything too far into the future, sorry... But! If you'd like me to put you on a waitlist or something similar so I can ping you when a slot is open and I can commit to having time for it, I can certainly do that.

Of course, if neither of them end up taking the slot, I'm up for drawing her! I think I'd be happy to take 800 gems for something like that, but yeah, I do understand if you end up not wanting it for whatever reason by the time I can have a slot open for you.
Oh boy okay I haven't been on the forums enough to know what's good etiquette so? Just gonna answer everyone in this one post

@Vovina

Alright! Some of these aren't quite the style I have here, but hopefully they're a decent approximation of how I draw humans and armor:
1 2 3 4 5 (some of these are a lil old but that's some of the more finished art I have haha,,,,,)

Tbh humans aren't as time-consuming for me as dragons are, so if you wanted a waist-up sort of thing I'd say 150k, 200k for fullbody? Assuming we're still going with the sort of style I have the examples of up in my first post

@Niles

There's those examples up there of humans, and I've got these cats if that helps at all? I haven't done any canines recently but I'm perfectly willing to try haha

@Whimzica

I'd probably give Vovina and Niles precedence on slots since they were here first, and I'm trying to hold myself to two slots so I don't promise anything too far into the future, sorry... But! If you'd like me to put you on a waitlist or something similar so I can ping you when a slot is open and I can commit to having time for it, I can certainly do that.

Of course, if neither of them end up taking the slot, I'm up for drawing her! I think I'd be happy to take 800 gems for something like that, but yeah, I do understand if you end up not wanting it for whatever reason by the time I can have a slot open for you.
twilittrikey.gif
@Trikey
Absolutely put me on a waitlist, please. :)
@Trikey
Absolutely put me on a waitlist, please. :)
@Whimzica

Alright, will do! I appreciate the interest :>
@Whimzica

Alright, will do! I appreciate the interest :>
twilittrikey.gif
@Trikey Oh wow, those are great examples, thank you for linking me~ May I order a fullbody with color, please? The style that you have the examples of up in your first post would be great!

Let me know when you'd like payment, I'll send it over whenever's best for you! :D Many thanks again, and please feel free to ping/PM me if you need anything else.
@Trikey Oh wow, those are great examples, thank you for linking me~ May I order a fullbody with color, please? The style that you have the examples of up in your first post would be great!

Let me know when you'd like payment, I'll send it over whenever's best for you! :D Many thanks again, and please feel free to ping/PM me if you need anything else.
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

Alright, sounds good to me! Probably best if you pay me once I'm done, if I have any questions I'll definitely message you about it, though I think the references you gave me have most of it covered haha
@Vovina

Alright, sounds good to me! Probably best if you pay me once I'm done, if I have any questions I'll definitely message you about it, though I think the references you gave me have most of it covered haha
twilittrikey.gif
@Trikey Awesome, thank you~ And I'll make myself a note and put the treasure aside for you!
@Trikey Awesome, thank you~ And I'll make myself a note and put the treasure aside for you!
r6J6MbS.png
@Trikey
I'm yelling at Morgan they look fantastic omg
That Sothe looks fantastic though dang

I love your human examples and I'd absolutely like to commission you for a human :>
Would you be able to draw a couple together by any chance? The price likely isn't a problem for me
It would be
http://sta.sh/25el3x6ukcn
and
http://sta.sh/0jgts014ztp
if so
For the first one, it would be the design of your choice (there's two options)
@Trikey
I'm yelling at Morgan they look fantastic omg
That Sothe looks fantastic though dang

I love your human examples and I'd absolutely like to commission you for a human :>
Would you be able to draw a couple together by any chance? The price likely isn't a problem for me
It would be
http://sta.sh/25el3x6ukcn
and
http://sta.sh/0jgts014ztp
if so
For the first one, it would be the design of your choice (there's two options)
@Trikey I'd love a ping when you open again!
@Trikey I'd love a ping when you open again!
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
@Niles

Aah thank you, ngl fire emblem is my Main Thing™ right now haha... I would most definitely be able to draw two characters together though if you don't mind me just doubling the price. Probably 150k waist-up/200k fullbody, x2 since there's two of 'em. Vovina's taken that second slot, but I can add you to the top of the waitlist if you'd like since you were right after them?

@lantadyme

Sure thing!
@Niles

Aah thank you, ngl fire emblem is my Main Thing™ right now haha... I would most definitely be able to draw two characters together though if you don't mind me just doubling the price. Probably 150k waist-up/200k fullbody, x2 since there's two of 'em. Vovina's taken that second slot, but I can add you to the top of the waitlist if you'd like since you were right after them?

@lantadyme

Sure thing!
twilittrikey.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14