Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open] Kura's Shop- 1 RLC slot
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@lunarsanctuary here's the lineart ~
2uemu4z.jpg
@lunarsanctuary here's the lineart ~
2uemu4z.jpg
fKzpL8K.jpg
Time zone= +8 FR time
@kuramika

That looks amazing~
@kuramika

That looks amazing~
QFXpYkj.png
@lunarsanctuary Ta-Dah! hope you're happy with him~
aetli8.jpg
@lunarsanctuary Ta-Dah! hope you're happy with him~
aetli8.jpg
fKzpL8K.jpg
Time zone= +8 FR time
@kuramika Yes I'm more than happy with him. Thank you again a bunch~ (^__^)
@kuramika Yes I'm more than happy with him. Thank you again a bunch~ (^__^)
QFXpYkj.png
@kuramika

Hi, do you still have slots open? I'd love to get a lined bust of my inquisitor!
@kuramika

Hi, do you still have slots open? I'd love to get a lined bust of my inquisitor!
1hrF5dj.png sCaCbZg.gif
@Dinsdale yup I still have one slot! There are two people ahead of you that I have to get done first if that's okay?
@Dinsdale yup I still have one slot! There are two people ahead of you that I have to get done first if that's okay?
fKzpL8K.jpg
Time zone= +8 FR time
@vormung here's the lineart done~
2natqtk.jpg
@vormung here's the lineart done~
2natqtk.jpg
fKzpL8K.jpg
Time zone= +8 FR time
@kuramika I've got a new character I'm working on, most of his info isn't on his site yet but he has a 'ref sheet' with some RL face refs, is that all right?

http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=69439 I would love a colored bust of him. I can pay in gems, and I also have Night Sky Leg silks which are currently going for about 400g

He's nobility and is actually a dragon, who has a human form. He's very broody and a bit unstable, because he lost his twin when they were children and they'd been super close up to that point. He's also been pampered and protected most of his life It's turned him into a bit of an arrogant jerk.

@kuramika I've got a new character I'm working on, most of his info isn't on his site yet but he has a 'ref sheet' with some RL face refs, is that all right?

http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=69439 I would love a colored bust of him. I can pay in gems, and I also have Night Sky Leg silks which are currently going for about 400g

He's nobility and is actually a dragon, who has a human form. He's very broody and a bit unstable, because he lost his twin when they were children and they'd been super close up to that point. He's also been pampered and protected most of his life It's turned him into a bit of an arrogant jerk.

gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@kuramika

Of course, no problem!
@kuramika

Of course, no problem!
1hrF5dj.png sCaCbZg.gif
@kuramika
Can't wait to see him in color :)
@kuramika
Can't wait to see him in color :)
tumblr_ntp809tUrM1ueyht5o2_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29